- Pepe Jeans Ankle Boots Wedges shoes irn-250 A White Wedge Heel Canvas
- B. Makowsky Fina Camel Suede Moccasin Loafer Flats New
- Hobbs women's ankle boots UK5 38 Taupe suede botas femininos RRP
- NIB MeghanSAYS OMG Pointy Toe Pump Size 7.5
- SEBOY'S SCHNALLE SCHUHWERK MANN FRANCESINA LEDER blue - 9E6A
- Mens Mules Multicolor Slippers Metal Decor Flats Sandals Dress shoes Close Toe
- Womens Extra Extra Wide Width Adjustable Slippers - Diabetic & Edema Footwear
- VTG MENS DOUBLE H COWBOY WORK LEATHER BROWN BOOTS SIZE 8 D STYLE 3112
- D1482 New Men's Alegria Aaron bluee Suede Slip On Loafer US 9.5 M
- Mens Seavees Suede Sneaker Size 8
- Mens faux Patent Leather Dress lace up Pointed toe Wedding Oxfords Pumps shoes
- Mens Welder Safety shoes Steel Toe Steel Sole Work shoes Welding Boots
- Mens Formal shoes Business Retro Brogue Leather Oxfords Lace Up Dress Leisure
- Mezlan Platinum Penny Loafers Slip On shoes Brown Genuine Lizard Mens Size 11
- Danner Boots Mens Sz 11 EE Vibram Leather GTX 8 Brown Used Hiking Working
- Lolu, Mens shoes, US 10
- Ecco Aquet Low Sneaker black
- New Balance men Low & Mid Tops Schnuersenkel Fussball Sneaker Klar Groesse 6
- VANS Mens SF Giants MLB Authentic shoes Sz 7.5 San Francisco Baseball New
- AM822 U.S. POLO ASSN. shoes multicolor textile homme sneakers
- Mustang Low Top Perforated Sneaker men Cognac Sintetico shoes da Ginnastica
- Adidas PK NMD R1 Triple White Size 10.5
- ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 4-14 CREAM TRIPLE WHITE CP9366 100% AUTHENTIC US9
- Skechers D Lites 3-Space Vision Lavender Pink Women shoes Sneakers 88888207-LAV
- New Free People Carlisle Suede Over The Knee Boots Size 36
- GALLERY LAFAYETTE Leather Boots Brown Hazel Lined T 39 VERY GOOD CONDITION
- NIKE ROSHE ONE BREATH WOMEN'S TRAINERS SIZE.UK- 7,5 -- 833826 800
- Sporto® Natalie Water-Resistant Suede Wedge Bootie, Tan 8M
- shoes men NIKE AIR MAX 97 ESSENTIAL - BV1986-001
- JUSTIN Brown Leather Pointed Toe Cowboy Boots Womens Size 8.5 B Style L2684 USA
- Fashion Stylish Womens Lace Up Faux Fur Lining Mid Calf Boots shoes Leisure Heel
- MERRELL ladies Warm Dry Boots 200gram size 6
- G By Guess Wissper Brown Women’s Ankle Boot 9
- Bearpaw Eva Tall Natural Suede Boots T410W Sheepskin Womens SIze 7 Nearly New
- Wuhu 2019 Womens Pointed Toe PU Leather Hidden Wedge Heel Punk shoes Ankle Boots
- Sbicca Women's Zepp Boot, Grey, 8.5 B US
- New BCBG MAXAZRIA Nastia Ankle-Strap Women Fashion Heel shoes Sz5.5 (MSRP )N
- Work America Men's 8 Moc Toe Work 9.5 6E US Brown
- CLARKS Men's Cushox Pace Oxford
- 153030 MS50 Men's shoes Size 9 M Brown Leather Lace Up Johnston & Murphy
- Outdoor Men High Top Tactical Boots Army Military Hiking Desert Boots shoes NEW
- Skechers Men's Afterburn Memory-Foam Lace-up Sneak - Choose SZ color
- Merrell Mens Solid Taupe Jungle Moc Classic Suede Slip on shoes US 14
- 258310 MS38 Men's shoes Size 8.5 M Brown Leather Slip On Johnston & Murphy
- JOHNSON & MURPHY TILLMAN Brown MEN Size 10M Oxfords WATERPROOF shoes D15
- Polo Ralph Lauren Mens Workington Casual
- Base London Shore, Men’s Lace-Up brown (241 Pull Up Tan) 10.5 UK
- Johnston and Murphy Melton cap toe Leather Soles size 8.5D
- Allen Edmonds CAVANAUGH Loafers 12 D Walnut (811)
- ANTICA CUOIERIA 20638 SCARPA men IN PELLE NERA MainApps
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
313-2232-100- Mens Bugatti Formal Leather Lace Up shoes- Great shoesWestern Hot mens Cowboy lace up genuine leather vintage cargo ankle boots shoesLacoste brown Esparre 118 2 Cam WN1 Off White NavyFINN COMFORT Amalfi Clogs espresso Giovanni Neuware
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Stacy Adams Talmadge Folded Vamp Oxfords25193Florsheim Riva Burgundy Mens Loafers Size 13WwHush Puppies Men Expert Perf Oxford
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. El Naturalista Halbschuh Schnürer blackSuicoke SS19 OG-022Cab DEPA-Cab Navy bluee Nylon Tapes Antibacterial SandalsSz 9 M mens dark reddish brown leather STAFFORD longwing wing-tip oxfords shoesMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Handmade Men two tone formal shoes, Men Spectator shoes, Men dress shoes
Things to do in Tahoe City
Allen Edmonds Mens Neumora Double Monk Strap Cap Toe Dress shoes Size 13 3E WideDUCA SHOE 1509 ITALIAN SHOE NAVY SIZE 13 RETAILSNEW RED WING Men's Oxford BROWN LEATHER SHOES MADE IN USA 4407 SIZE 9EEEECCO MEN'S CAIRO, CASUAL OXFORD SHOE, MOONLESS(GREY) SIZE 46-12-12.5 NEW IN BOX
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Features:||Cushioned, Lightweight||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Italy|
|Upper Material:||Suede||Style:||Fashion Sneakers|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)|
To Boot New York
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.