- Colin Stuart Victoria's Secret Sand Suede Clear Gemstones Ankle Strap shoes 10 M
- STYLISH Women Knee High Boots Pointy Toe Stiletto Boots shoes Women Big Size 15
- JESSICA SIMPSON Laenie 2 Women Classic Stilettos Size 7.5 M Indigo Soft Denim
- Rancourt & Co Rangeley Beefroll Moc 8 EE Extra Wide msrp 295 made in Maine USA
- Mens Vintage British Wing Tip Carved Real Leather Breathable Business shoes 2019
- Yaxro for men Comfortable quality footwear light weight attractive design multi
- Dansko Vaughn Sneakers size 45
- Mens Clarks Formal Brogue shoes - Amieson Limit
- Mens Fashion Mesh Breathable leisure sports shoes Lace Up Casual Runing Sneakers
- Firetrap sudan hiker size 9
- Frye Johnny Derby Oxford mens 11.5 Dark Brown Leather shoes Cap Toe
- Mens Casual shoes Driving Moccasins Leather Lace Up Loafers Low Top Oxfords New
- NEW SANTONI Dress Leather shoes SIZE Eu 42.5 Us 9.5 Made in (Z 129)
- NIB Dr. Martens Quincy 77 NS 9-Eye Leather Boots color Tan
- Men's Air Jordan Navy White Retro Spizikes - Size 11
- Fred Perry Schuh Turnschuh Sneaker B1045 608 Vintage Suede Navy 5790
- 6 Punto 9 456-2 Beatles men Autunno Inverno
- Men's shoes size 11 (2 shoes)
- Adidas Men's Adizero Afterburner V Baseball shoes
- D.a.t.e. I18-228 Grey Low Sneakers Man Fall Winter
- New Box Rag & Bone New York Woman RB ARMY HIGH TOP Sneakers US 8
- Adidas X-Hale 2014 Basketball Sports shoes Mens Size
- Size 12.5 Reebok Kamikaze II ATL-LAX NEW retro kemp uptempo force barkley max 2
- AIR JORDAN3 'tinker' from japan (5071
- SHOES blackGIARDINI Mod. P717252D Colour 505 Tortora-40
- Frye Womens Lindsay Plate 76776 Equestrian Tall Boots Brwn sz 10b NICEEEEE
- LL Bean VTG Purple bluee Steel Shank Winter Snow Boots Women 6 Removable Liners
- Free People Womens NWOT Letterman Pink Shiny Sneakers Size 8.5 Display Item
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Ride Fast Womens Boots Mushroom 7.5 US 5.5 UK EFk7
- Impo Womens Edeva Pointed Toe Knee High Fashion Boots
- Womens Steve Madden Creation brown pull on tall boots sz. (L- 8 M)(R-7.5 M)
- Women’s Avenger Safety Steel Toe Hiker Boots, Composite Toe Size 10M A7225
- PUMA Roma White Pink Sneakers Womens Size 11 Leather Upper Athletic Tennis shoes
- PONY Fashion Sneakers orange Leather Women8.5Medium (B, M)
- Womens Ankle Boots Solid color Mid-high Heels Platform Lace Up Round Toe C782
- Bella Vita Women's Karenii Mid Calf Boot
- 2004 Air Max 1 Forest Green SZ 7.5
- NEW Cole Haan MADISON PLAIN OXFORD II Men's 8 Brown Wingtip GRAND.OS Dress shoes
- Adidas Mens Crazy Explosive Primknit Athletic & Sneakers White
- Skechers Rovato Venten Men's Slip On shoes
- Nordic Lifting shoes Mens Size 10.5 White Lace Up Sneakers Leather
- Johnston Murphu Loafers Mens 9M Tan
- Men shoes White Leather Flip-Flops Mojari Indian New Boat shoes Jutti US 9
- Steve Madden Men's BOLTEN Oxfords, Ivory, Size 10.5M
- Mens EasyB Casual shoes Malcolm
- AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO LS SIZE 12
- WORTHMORE by Florsheim Vtg 50's 60's Wingtip Oxford shoes Sz 9.5 D Brown Leather
- Men's Ranch Roper Crocodile Alligator Belly Western Cowboy Boots
- NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN PREMIUM SZ MEN'S 7.5 (704830 900) RETAIL
- black Laufschuhe adidas Questar Ride M B44832
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS ZX FLUX IN WHITE & CLEAR GREY SIZE US 11, Free Postage
- Adidas Men's STAN SMITH PC WOOL WINTER shoes Grey AQ8452 a
- New Balance Ml574 Essential Classic Mens Sand Suede & Mesh Classic Trainers
- Vans Authentic Unisex Navy Tela shoes da Ginnastica - 3 UK
- Jerusalem Sandals Men's Barak Fishermans Sandal Brown Tan
- Roamers Mens Flexi Plain Leather Gibson shoes (DF121)
- BALLY DAVID SLIP ON LOAFERS SZ 9.5 USED SHELL CORDOVAN LEATHER MADE IN ITALY
- Shiny England Fashion Mens Loafers Glitter Metal Pointy Toe Dress Club shoes SZ
- NEW Arrival Men's Beach&Casual Flip-Flops Summer Rubber Sole Sandals Slippers
- Sports shoes sneakers Imac man shoes men casual leather suede bluee grey 40
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Teva Tanza Mens Footwear Sandals - Brown All SizesANTONIO MAURIZI 7265 Cognac Brown Leather Cap Toe Brogue shoes US 8Mezlan Men's Penny Loafer (Brown Tan) Contrast 2-tone Size 12 MCole Haan Wing Tip Oxford Mens Sz 9.5
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
151752 MS50 Men's shoes Size 8.5 M Brown Leather Lace Up Johnston & Murphy+ OLUKAI ‘Moku’ Moc Toe Derby Size 43.5301769 TSP50 Men's shoes Size 9 M Navy bluee Leather Slip On H.S. Trask
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. 252834 MSBT50 Men's shoes Size 11 M Brown Leather Lace Up Boots Johnston MurphyAureus Men's Dayton Sneakers, Brown Denim Canvas, 12 MFlorsheim Vintage Full Grain Leather Brown Braided Bike Toe Loafers Size 11 (C)More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Mens 10 Bally CHANCY Tassel Dress shoes Burgundy Made In
Things to do in Tahoe City
VTG Florsheim Imperial Oxford Pebble Grain Brown Distressed Leather shoes 11 11.5Johnston & Murphy Sheepskin Dark Brown Suede Oxfords - Size 12MSIOUX Cityschuhe Business Modell DRYES black Schnürer Fußbett echt Leder NEUMens Grenson Penrith Formal shoes
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.