Bed & Breakfasts
- Asics Gel Netburner 18 Womens Netball shoes (D) (3321) + Free Delivery (AUS)
- GUESS Marilynn Inset Jogger sneakers 6
- Womens Sexy shoes Leopard Pointy Toe Slim High Heels Ankle Boots US Plus Zsell
- Dr. Martens Mens 6 Womens 7 Steel Toe Gaucho FORGE Industrial Boots Unisex
- New Balance 574, Mens size 7.5 (camo)
- Ellesse black Ls360 Trainer black Mono 224
- Air Jordan 10 Shadow Sz 11 OG Vintage X 1994 1995 Original Rare men’s retro
- La Milano Mens Leather Chelsea Boots Winter Comfortable Formal Dress Monk Strap
- 2018 Running Vapormax Flyknit 2 MOC Sneakers
- Sold shoes 458653 W05G0 9000 balenciaga MAILLE white Free shipping Men's Size 7
- Mens Adidas Ace Tango 171 Mens Football Trainers - Grey
- Jordan Retro 7 'Marvin the Martian' 304775 029 Men's Basketball shoes Size 9.5
- Vasque Breeze 2.0 Mid GTX Hiking Boots - Women's, 10116
- New Adidas womens Questar Ride peach orange cloudfoam YOGA RUNNING shoes sz 8.5W
- Roberto Vianni Womens UK Size 7 () Brown Slouch Boots
- Tretorn Women's Camden 2 Suede Ankle-High Fashion Sneaker
- Merrell Womens Jungle Moc Taupe Size 9.5 J60802
- New Womens Knee High Boots Fur Linning Faux Suede WARM Cuffed Casual Flats shoes
- Men's Boot Country Western Riding Boots Size9 D Grey
- Madden Girl by Steve Madden Womens Cena Wedge Sandals 6.5 Medium (B,M) BHFO 4413
- Olsenhaus Balance shoe in bluee & Beige, size 6, 8 & 9.5
- COLE HAAN Country Brown Leather Horsebit Loafers Slip On Brazil Women Size 8 AA
- Jeffery West Hombre Escobar shoes de cuero pulido, brown
- Oliver Sweeney Laine Cognac Leather shoes. Size RRP BOXED.
- Miramare Italia Fisherman Sandal , size 41, US 8
- Grant Stone French Calf Cap Toe Oxford 9.5E wide(fits 10E) MSRP
- HAIX - COMBAT HIGH LIABILITY BROWN BOOTS MALE - 7 MEDIUM - NEW IN BOX - G1
- Keen Austin Chocolate Brown Walking Trail shoes 1007722 Mens Size 10.5
- Duca di Morrone ANDY Red Moccasins RRP
- Mens Safety shoes Military Steel Toe Work Boots Hiking Puncture Proof Boots
- URBANFIND Mens Slides Sandals Casual Summer Mules Clogs shoes White, 10 DM US
- LUCCHESE MENS COWBOY BOOTS OSTRICH
- Bespoke Handmade Brown Leather Slip-On,Men's Moccasins,Formal,Men's Wedding Wear
- Men's Leather Grinders Carolina Croc Brown Cowboy Western Slip On Pointed Boots
- Laredo 4210 Mens London Distressed Western Cowboy Boots Leather R Toe 9.5 1286
- New Balance Men's PL4040v4 Molded Baseball shoes Navy White 10 M US
- New Balance Mens U520dk Low Top Lace Up Running Sneaker
- NIKE Men's Air Epic Speed TR II Cross Trainer shoes size 11
- Adults adidas originals hamburg casual trainers
- Asics Biku Men's White Athletic Sneakers Casual Onitsuka Tiger shoes Trainers
- Taryn pink Women's pinklyn Ballet Flat - Choose SZ color
- Sexy Ladies thigh platform stiletto lace up over knee high pole dancing boots
- NIB 80S STYLE WOMENS HI-TEC SERRIA LITE II DARK SAND CHARCOAL OLIVE HIKING BOOTS
- New Women's Size 6.5 Grey Asics Gel Cumulus 18 Running shoes
- Sexy Womens Over Knee High Boots Suede Leather Stilettos Heels Dress shoes Pumps
- 2016 Air Jordan 2 Retro Q54 QS Quai 54 866035-001, 866034-001 4.5Y-11 US
- shoes A LACETS PRADA LUXUEUX 4E3260 black NOUVEAUX 11,5 45,5 46
- Men Sport shoes ADIDAS EQUIPMENT BY9628 FINAL SALE
- Reneeze FL98 Women's Wrapped Chunky High Heel Ankle Booties
- Steven Steve Madden Womens Nyssa Lace Up Sneaker shoes Size 9.5 pink gold bluesh
- Lady Side Zip Ankle Boots Round Toe Stiletto Heel Platform Metal Decor shoes
- Brooks GTS 15 Running shoes Women Size 7.5
- JCrew Audrey Flats Ratti Graphic Diamond Print Sz 7.5 Green Brown G7882 AVL
- Womens Over Knee Boots Side Zip Pull On Casual shoes Low Heels Suede Warm X171
- Cipriata Twin Gusset Brogue Leather Boots Ankle Horse Riding Equestrian Womens
- Chaco Women's Flip Flop Suede Leather Green Size 8
- Merrell Men's Encore Rexton Leather Ac+ Clog - Choose SZ color
- L.L. Bean Allagash Bison Mens Leather Penny Loafers shoes Moccasins Size 14 D
- Grafters UNISEX Mens Ladies 1960's Original Leather Classic Monkey Boots Wine
- Men's Lanvin Low Top Sneakers Trainer Denim Toe Cap shoes
- Rieker Hampshire-Almada men shoes men Anti-stress Pantofola 13770-45
- Merrell Men's Jungle Moc Wide Gunsmoke 10.0W J63787W MR1491
- 40 - shoes UNISEX CULT BIANCHE INFERMIERISTICHE E DA LAVgold PUNTE ACCIAIO N° 40
- MENS M&S COLLEZIONE LEATHER SLIP ON MOCCASIN STYLE CASUAL SHOES SIZE 7 1 2 BNWT
- Mens Lace Up Glitter gold shoes Fashion Casual Dress Formal Oxford Wedding shoes
- Paul Parkman Men's Brown Leather & Navy Suede Oxford shoes 228NV65
- ORIGINAL CHELSY blueE blueE KROKO HANDARBEIT LEDER SCHUH DESIGNER LEDERSLIPPER 39
- shoes DIADORA HERITAGE Woman blue Fabric,Natural leather 156988-C5789
- New Balance M997 M997HC2 Navy Suede Made In USA Men SZ 8
- Men's Double H 11 Steel Flex U Round Toe Wellington Work Boots DH6603
- Adidas PHARRELL WILLIAMS HU HOLI STAN SMITH SHOES YELLOW Mens Size 9 US AC7042
- Adidas Men's Vs Advantage Gymnastics shoes 10.5
- Reebok Classic Ventilator Lyeden Tokyo Limited Edition US Size Mens 9 New Sample
- Adidas Deerupt Runner Mens Size 9.5
- Men Adidas Race Running Mesh Grey orange Original
- Adidas NMD R1 PK - SNS Exclusive Datamosh 2.0 Maroon - Size 8.5 DB2843
- Off white nike air max 97
- Jordan retro 9 size 10.5 Brand New
- Retro Mens Steel Toe Antiskid Puncture proof safe work Kitchen Chef Casual shoes
- Mens Round toe Real leather Waterproof Snow Ankle Boots Fur lined Warm shoes NEW
- Clarks Originals Desert Boots Chukka Brown Leather Mens Size 10
- Skechers Men's Rovato-Venten Loafer - Choose SZ color
- Reef Charcoal camo Rover Prints size 9 flip flops
- Men’s shoes Classic Office Formal Lace Up Derby Leather Oxford Size UK6.5 EU40.5
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Stacy Adams Dress Sandal Open Toe Size 10 1 2 Fisherman Brown A058ssLL Bean Men's Brown Ankle Boot Leather GORE-TEX SZ 8.5Ocfords Mens Casual Business Leather Fashion shoes Peas Driving Loafers MoccasinBota Trabajo Rodeo Bravo Piel de Res black ID 34655 ZA1
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Frank Wright DODD Derby men Size 11 Green Suede Lace Up niceAlfani Mens Loafers Dress shoes Leather Brown Size 9Basket Derby STEVE MADDEN Cuir et Toile greene Fr 45,5 TRES BON ETAT
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. NIKE Benassi JDI Chenille Men's Slide Gym Red Obsidian White ao2805-600Mens pu leather lace up hollow out Breathable hidden heel formal casual shoesBen Sherman Men's Grey High Top Lace Up shoes Size 12 US (11UK) EUCMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.BULL BOXER BROSUS Mens 10 Brown Distressed Leather Ankle Boots Toe Cap VGC
Things to do in Tahoe City
Clarks Originals Men's Desert Trek Low Boots Size 9 BrownFashion Mens lace up pointy toe dress formal oxford business shoes wedding newRoman Mens Leather Summer Beach shoes Outdoor Casual Sandals Fisherman SportFlorsheim Leather Loafers Mens shoes Size 8.5D Dark Brown Moc Toe
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.