- Vionic Joy Serena Ankle Booties - Women's Mismatch Size L(6) R(7) - Brown
- Bronx gorgeous brown leather ankle boots Fold Over Zip Details Size
- PROPET Sneakers Women's Size 7.5 M TravelWalker Suede shoes
- Miz Mooz NYC Red Suede Rori Ankle Wrap Flat Sandal 42 10.5 11 NEW
- Women Knee High Riding Boots Combat Motorcycle Rivets Pull on Casual shoes Size
- VINCE Saffon Peep Toe D'Orsay Heels, orange, 7 US Display
- SAS Roamer Mary Jane Navy bluee Womens 10.5M Comfort Walking shoes H68785512
- Orthofeet Men's Avery Island Brown Leather Comfort shoes
- Cole Haan Loafers 10.5 M Grandos
- Hush Puppies Men's Gus Oxford - Choose SZ color
- Boots Segarra Trekking Mountain Hiking Suede size 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
- New Fashion Mens Synthetic Knight Knee High Boots Cowboy Equestrian Riding shoes
- Women's Mother Teresa Canvas Sneakers
- Mens Ask the Missus Grey Suede Slip On Formal shoes Size Ex-Display
- J. CREW Brown Leather Motorcycle Biker Boots US Men's Size 8 W
- Tony Lama Vtg Western Brown Cowboy Boots Mens Sz 9 USA Made
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 11 CONCORD SPACE JAMS LEGEND GREY SUEDE XI 12 VNDS
- Hondo 8500 Honey Spanish Shoulder Bullhide 13 inch Tops Cowboy Boots 10.5 D
- Stacy Adams Mens Leather Madison Lace Ankle Wing Tip Trendy Medium Boot size 11
- Puma Trinomic Plus X Gore-Tex XS 850 44 Carafe-Russet orange
- Carhartt Mens Romeo Brown Work & Safety Boots Size 12 (229894)
- Red Tape Shannon Oxblood Men's Leather shoes
- Hot Mens Lace Up Motorcycle Combat Pull On Leather hiking Ankle Boots
- Men’s Allen Edmonds Brown Leather Cap Toe Oxfords Size 8 D Neolite Sole
- PUMA Men's Basket Classic Graphic Fashion Sneaker
- Adidas SM Crazy Explosive Sneakers
- Stacy Adams Barcliff Cognac Mens Cap Toe Size 9.5W
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Finn Comfort 3792508 Mens Sz US 9.5 Eu 42 Casual Oxford Brown Apron Toe 115-1Fashion Genuine Leathers Men shoes Casual Big Size 36 To 47 Holes Flats LoaferMen's Martin Short Boots High Top Leather Flats Outdoor Lace-Up Work shoes BestReef Mens Sandals Fanning navy white
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
RRP Vans Mens ERA 59 VEGGIE TAN Classic White sizes 9,10,11 USTUK Brand New Purple Viva Low Sole Creepers Mens’Mens Oxford Formal Lace Up Pointed Toe Low Chunky Business shoes Zsell
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Giorgio Brutini Faulkner Natural SNAKESKIN Round Toe Fashion Loafer Size 10KINGSHOW Men's 1366 Water Resistant Premium Work Boots Wheat 1366 12 M USMen Leather Pointed Toe Loafers Formal Slip On Breath Casual Wedding Dress shoesMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.brown Calzado casual de hombre riko 844
Things to do in Tahoe City
Mens Ankel Boots Suede Fleece Lining Winter Warm Flat Lace Up shoes Punk shoesColumbia Corniglia II Brown Sandal Sz 11 Techlite Leather Slip On Touch ClosureOriginal Vans SK8-HI VN000D5INVY Classic Navy Casual MENRoper Performance Slip On-m Mens Slip-OnWestern Boot- Choose SZ color.
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Lining:||100% Leather||Upper Material:||100% Leather|
|Features:||Slip Resistant||Fastening:||Slip On|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.