Bed & Breakfasts
- Adidas nmd r1 neighborhood x invincible consortium INV X NHBD cq1775 New
- Frye Mens Weston Roper Boot- Choose SZ color.
- Horse Power Men's Chocolate Filet Of Fish Print Western Boot Square Toe 8 D
- 2018 Mens oxfords Carved Brogue Wingtip Pull on shoes chelsea Ankle Boot shoes
- Adidas Zapatillas Jeans Universitario blue Marino whiteo Legend Tinta Deportivas
- Adidas Continental 80S Trainers Chalk Night Cargo Met gold Exclusive Trainers Sh
- Puma shoes Unisex Sneakers Pink 88219 BDT OUTLET
- OluKai Men's Nohea Mesh shoes, 10154
- New Mens Lace Up Loafers shoes Casual Outdoor Breathable shoes Leisure Size
- Adidas ClimaCool 1 men's life-style sneakers low-top casual shoes trainers NEW
- ASICS TIGER GEL-LYTE MT GHOSTFACE X KILLAH EXTRA BUTTER COLLAB SZ 9. LIMITED EDN
- Adidas Originali Deerupt grey da men Bianco blue Scarpa da Ginnastica Sneaker
- MBT colorado, shoes for Women 702012-1195Y
- Roxy Women’s Eloise Ankle Boots Brown (Light Brown Lbr) 4 UK
- Steve Madden Women's Bam Hiking Boot, Cognac Leather, Size 7.5 eBZs US 5.5 UK
- Adidas Neo Label Lite Racer W White Women CloudFoam Running shoes Sneakers AW3837
- Caterpillar High Hopes Womens Leather Boots - Honey
- BORN Crown Brown Leather Zip Mid Calf Boots Womens Size 9 M W Style W12083
- Skechers Women's BOBS Sport Squad Desert Stay Sneaker
- Asics Gel-Kayano 23 Women's Shark Aruba bluee Aquarium Runining shoes 6M
- Women’s Animal-print open-toed High-Heeled boots
- Splice 2019 Womens Mesh Sport Beach Fashion Low Heel Leisure Solid Summer shoes
- Karen Scott MYANN Women’s Heels Pump shoes, Bone, Size 6.5 M, Bridal,Christmas
- Clarks Originals Tan Pink Suede Leather Desert Chukka Boots Crepe Sole Size 9
- Lavender Kitten Heel Criss Cross Mary Jane Pumps Womens Wingtip Round Toe shoes
- SWIMS Men's Breeze Ultra light Loafer for Pool Beach and all-ar... Free Shipping
- Cole Haan men Jagger Grand Weave Oxford Leder Oxfords
- ADIDAS SCARPA 10K - BLKWHT - 6.5 (4058023911953)
- NEW Johnston Murphy Wallace Suede Leather Chukka Boot Men's Size 13 USA SHIPPER
- Church's Men's Aronsoftcalfburnt Brown Leather Loafers Mens Size 9 9.5 Ret
- Broletto Men's Bari Bit Cognac Leather Loafer Dress shoes sz US 10 Medium
- Military Tactical Ankle Boots Leather Desert Combat Army Hiking shoes
- Men's Leather Boots High Top British Style Casual Zip On Pointy Toe Martin shoes
- US10.5 Mens Suede Leather Lace Up Flat Moccasins Loafer Soft Driving shoes Shop6
- Men's King Exotic Genuine Ostrich Leg Western Boots Inside Zipper Mid Calf
- To Boot New York Men's Ambler Wingtip Oxford - Size 9, Cognac
- New leather motorcycle ankle boots mens British high tube side zip solid shoes
- Puma Fiocco Slide purple Ragazze women Infradito Sandali Tutte le Misure
- New COLE HAAN Womens ZEROGRAND STITCHLITE ALL-DAY bluee Trainer shoes W13350
- shoes da calcio Puma Future 19.4 Tt M 105548 01
- Mens coogi high top sneakers white size 8.5
- Men's Lace Up Sneakers Breathable Hiking Climbing Outdoor Athletic Casual shoes
- Hoka One One Bondi LTR Running SHoes, Men's Size 9, Grey
- New Balance 990v4 UK11.5 RRP175
- 2004 Proper x Asics GT-II - Size 9.5 - EXTREMELY RARE
- Cole Haan Men's AIR Everett SM
- ROPER WOMENS GENUINE LEATHER TAN CHEETAH BOOTIE BRAND NEW HAIR ON HIDE VAMP & SH
- Justin Made USA Women's 5 1 2 B Brown Leather Western Cowgirl Boots Rodeo shoes
- Adidas Originals Attitude Logo Three Women's Hi-Top Trainers shoes Snakers White
- CLARKS Women's Olso Beth Ankle Boot
- MIRIAM BEARPAW SUEDE WINTER BOOTS SIZE 6 SHEEPSKIN LINING BEAUTIFUL COLOR
- Womens Pointy Toe Lace Up High Stiletto Faillette Ankle Boots Club Casual shoes
- I N C FrankII Womens Size 7 M Brown Leather High Knee Riding Boots
- Nanette Lepore Womens Wesley Low Top Lace Up Fashion, Dusty Pink, Size 7.5 E8OL
- Jimmy Choo High Heel Strappy Leather Sandal Metallic Women Sz 39.5 4968
- DURANGO Brown Texas Harness Ankle Boots Heels Women's US shoes Siz 9M
- Womens Ankle Boots Wedge Heel Cute Lace Up Flat Creeper Square Toe shoes Fashion
- Alex+Alex Embroidered Ankle Strap Sandal, 9.5
- Mens Maison Martin Margiela 'Future' Trainer shoes Size 8 41 Leather Low
- Men's shoes DI MELLA 11 () sneakers white leather AB932-D
- Stacy Adams Men's ALBERTO loafers leather Cognac shoes 23059-03
- Mens shoes BARK 11 () sneakers bluee textile suede AG588-G
- Mens shoes NYON 7 () elegant grey suede BS771-41
- Gravel Gear 6in. Moc Toe Wedge Boot - Tan, Size 10 1 2
- Vintage JOHNSTON MURPHY BROWN LEATHER LOAFERS shoes Sz 9.5 M
- CLARKS ORIGINALS TRIGENIC FLEX MEN'S DARK TAN SUEDE VIBRAM SOLE SHOES 26121557
- New ECCO Men's US 10 - 10.5 , Soft 7 Tie Sneaker Coffee Brown Perf
- Mens Thomas bluent Smart Slip On Classic Moccasin Leather Heeled shoes Clapham
- ALLEN EDMONDS CAVANAUGH MENS WALNUT LEATHER PENNY LOAFER SHOES 8.5 D
- New Men's Real Leather Dress Formal shoes Point Metal Toe Party Oxford FS11
- shoes CLARKS men Stringate brown 120168S
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
JOHN VARVATOS Brown Solid Leather Mens PTB bluecher Oxfrod Dress shoes - 7.5 MOccident Men British Style Suede Leather Slip On Loafers Rivet Dress Formal shoesNIKE Air Force 1 Red White AD2423-102Waldläufer Haslo, Denver Denver Paris (Nubukleder), jeans, Klettverschluss, Weit
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Florsheim Midtown Moc Toe Slip On Cognac Mens Loafers Size 115EFlorsheim Postino Plain Toe Oxford Men's OxfordLacoste Misano 118 1 U Sneaker - Mens
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Mens Sebago Clovhitch Lite FGL Waxed Brown Tan Leather Boat shoes UK SizeAllen Edmonds Regent Street Brown Leather Long Wing Tip Oxford Size 11D USA[[New Cole-Haan M burgundy (3060)]]More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Change it Up Brown Kenneth Cole
Things to do in Tahoe City
Santoni Alligator Crocodile Embossed Penny Loafers Brown Mens Size 8 D MSRPNew Mens Genuine Leather Slip On Breathable Loafers Mules Flat shoes Slippers SzEGOS Mens Slip On Natural Brown Wool Suede Comfort Leather Sole Slippers Size 8Men Moccasin-Gommino Round Toe Suede Slip On Loafers Suede British Casual shoes
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.