Bed & Breakfasts
- Adidas nmd r1 neighborhood x invincible consortium INV X NHBD cq1775 New
- Frye Mens Weston Roper Boot- Choose SZ color.
- Horse Power Men's Chocolate Filet Of Fish Print Western Boot Square Toe 8 D
- 2018 Mens oxfords Carved Brogue Wingtip Pull on shoes chelsea Ankle Boot shoes
- Adidas Zapatillas Jeans Universitario blue Marino whiteo Legend Tinta Deportivas
- Adidas Continental 80S Trainers Chalk Night Cargo Met gold Exclusive Trainers Sh
- Puma shoes Unisex Sneakers Pink 88219 BDT OUTLET
- OluKai Men's Nohea Mesh shoes, 10154
- New Mens Lace Up Loafers shoes Casual Outdoor Breathable shoes Leisure Size
- Adidas ClimaCool 1 men's life-style sneakers low-top casual shoes trainers NEW
- ASICS TIGER GEL-LYTE MT GHOSTFACE X KILLAH EXTRA BUTTER COLLAB SZ 9. LIMITED EDN
- Jordan Retro 1 Mens Size 10 gold Medal
- AB390 MBT shoes grey textile women sneakers
- Circus by Sam Edelman Women's Peyton Boot - Choose SZ color
- Hunter Original Work Boots W23499 Mens 9 Womans 10
- Palladium Us Baggy Womens Boots - Rainy Day string All Sizes
- ADIDAS WOMEN'S TUBULAR SHADOW SPORT TRAINERS ()
- Puma Suede Platform Lace-Up Sneakers, Coral Cloud Whisper White
- pink Zapatillas pinkdas Con Efecto Holo
- Mens Womens Running shoes Knit Breathable Casual Walking Athletic Fitness Sports
- Women's Ryka Heather - Soft bluee - Width med - Cross Training
- Steve Madden- Paso Boots, little Girl's Size 2, Brown
- New Women's Pointed Toe Ankle Booties With Dual Side Zippers Size 10 Olive
- PICHETTE Boots Stuffed Pile VINTAGE T 6 39 VERY GOOD CONDITION
- Cordani 38 Calzature Brown Leather Sandals Wedges Ankle Strap Women's Size 7.5
- Prada 4E3058PLUMESCAMOSI Mens Leather Fashion Sneaker, Size 8 43
- shoes MERRELL SPRINT BLAST LEATHER - GUNSMOKE WHITE - NR 41 - NUOVE - J544087
- Mens shoes FDF SHOES 8 () elegant bluee suede BZ342-D
- Importado Mocasin Sin Cordones Para Hombre Crocs Santa Cruz Deluxe Diseno Fresco
- Men's British Slip On Flat Comfy Casual shoes Moccasin Loafers Driving shoes 44
- Clarks Mens Moccasin Style Lace Up shoes Fallston Style
- ADIDAS SCARPA ZX FLUX RACER - BLKYEL - 9.5 (4055017473657)
- Mens Summer Hollow Out Slip On Formal Dress Oxford shoes Business shoes Fashion
- Kenneth Cole Unlisted Mens Hope-Ful Slip-On Loafer, Cognac, 10 M US
- Air Jordan 11 Concord Size 10.5
- Oliver Sweeney Maiori bluee Suede shoes. Size RRP
- Men’s 8” Georgia Boot Co. Renegades Comfort Core Work Boots, size 11.5 M
- New Mens adidas bluee Tobacco Suede Trainers Retro Lace Up
- PUMA Women's Celerity Knit SD Steel Toe Sneaker
- Bostonian Dezmin Mid Chukka Leather Mens Boots
- Altra Mens King MT Low Profile Trail Running shoes, Grey
- PUMA NRGY Comet Low Boot Peacoat-yellow
- Men's gas jogging outdoor running sports shoes Max 270 shoes US9.5==EU43
- Adidas Datamosh NMD R1 Primeknit White Grey bluee BB6364 Men's Size 9.5
- NEW KITON NAPOLI DRESS SHOES 100% LEATHER SIZE 10 US 43 O19
- NIKE AIR MAX 97 WOLF GREY-TOUR YELLOW-GYM blueE SZ 9.5 [921826-006]
- Fred Segal 8100 Melpink Thigh High Wedge Sole Leather Boots sz 39
- Women Snake Pointed Toe Sexy Party Night Club Stage shoes Over Knee High Boots
- Jesse161 Peep Toe OTK Over Knee Thigh High Boots w Elastic Lace Up Corset Strap
- MEMUNIA Russia winter boots women warm knee high boots round toe down fur ladies
- Skechers Microburst What A Charm Womens Slip On Sneakers Taupe 8.5
- INC International Concepts Womens Zetep Pointed Toe, Bright White, Size 5.5 8VOX
- New ZARA AW17 EMBROIDERED SATIN HIGH HEEL ANKLE BOOTS 6065 201 US 6.5
- New Style Dark Grey Stripes Autumn Winter Bedding Sets Flat Bedsheet
- Pierre Hardy Womens Strappy Snakeskin Embellished Sandal Pumps Size European 39
- INC International Concepts Womens Rikkie2 Fabric Closed Toe Over Knee Fashion...
- Rieker Y7273-36 Ladies Womens Warm Soft Wool Lined Heel Ankle Boots Wine Navy
- Steve Madden Women's Sheena Heeled Sandal, pink gold
- PAUL SMITH Basso Quiet White Trainer Sneaker shoes MSRP Size uk9. US 10
- LUXURY FOOTWEAR MAN LOAFER CHAMOIS blueE - 107C
- Mens Hugo Boss Thatoz Trainers shoes bluee 50227208 Leather Mesh Lace Ups
- 271770 PFBT40 Men's shoes Size 9 M Brown Leather Lace Boots Johnston & Murphy
- Joseph Abboud shoes Clarence Penny Loafer Slip On Dress New - US 10.5
- BIOLINE 420 INGRASSATO FUMO TONGS MULES HOMME 420 FUMO
- ALLEN EDMONDS RAMBLER Mens Brown Casual Lace-Up Outdoor shoes Size 10 D
- CLARKS ORIGINALS TRIGENIC FLEX MEN'S DARK TAN SUEDE VIBRAM SOLE SHOES 26121557
- New ECCO Men's US 10 - 10.5 , Soft 7 Tie Sneaker Coffee Brown Perf
- Mens Thomas bluent Smart Slip On Classic Moccasin Leather Heeled shoes Clapham
- ALLEN EDMONDS CAVANAUGH MENS WALNUT LEATHER PENNY LOAFER SHOES 8.5 D
- New Men's Real Leather Dress Formal shoes Point Metal Toe Party Oxford FS11
- shoes CLARKS men Stringate brown 120168S
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
JOHN VARVATOS Brown Solid Leather Mens PTB bluecher Oxfrod Dress shoes - 7.5 MOccident Men British Style Suede Leather Slip On Loafers Rivet Dress Formal shoesNIKE Air Force 1 Red White AD2423-102Waldläufer Haslo, Denver Denver Paris (Nubukleder), jeans, Klettverschluss, Weit
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Florsheim Midtown Moc Toe Slip On Cognac Mens Loafers Size 115EFlorsheim Postino Plain Toe Oxford Men's OxfordLacoste Misano 118 1 U Sneaker - Mens
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Mens Sebago Clovhitch Lite FGL Waxed Brown Tan Leather Boat shoes UK SizeAllen Edmonds Regent Street Brown Leather Long Wing Tip Oxford Size 11D USA[[New Cole-Haan M burgundy (3060)]]More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Change it Up Brown Kenneth Cole
Things to do in Tahoe City
Santoni Alligator Crocodile Embossed Penny Loafers Brown Mens Size 8 D MSRPNew Mens Genuine Leather Slip On Breathable Loafers Mules Flat shoes Slippers SzEGOS Mens Slip On Natural Brown Wool Suede Comfort Leather Sole Slippers Size 8Men Moccasin-Gommino Round Toe Suede Slip On Loafers Suede British Casual shoes
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.