Bed & Breakfasts
- Bruno Marc Men's Prince-16 Dark Brown Leather Lined Dress Oxfords shoes - 12 M
- Mens Lightweight Steel Toe Safety Work shoes Hiker Mesh Sneakers Lightweight Hot
- AIR JORDAN 3 TINKER NRG Tinker Hatfield AQ3835-160 Sz 10 & 10.5 NYC PIKUP ONIY
- Derby Hogan men - Pelle (HXM3040K1007J7)
- Asolo Fugitive GTX US 10 Wide Suede WP Hiking Trail Mens Boots shoes
- Size 9.5 Men Cole Haan ZeroGrand Water Resistant Hiker Boot Woodbury Zero Grand
- 'Mens Harley Davidson' Lace Up Ankle Boots - Harrison D93438
- NIKE ZOOM TRE Y5 bluee Aqua Running Athletic shoes Sneakers - 653657 - Men's 8.5
- Adidas SM Crazy Explosive 2017 Boost Red White NBA NCAA NWOB shoes CQ1553 Sz 15
- ASICS Tiger Men's GEL-Diablo shoes HY7H1
- Men's Casual Hiking shoes Outdoor Climbing Sports Sneakers Breathable Anti-Skid
- Fila Men's shoes Sneakers - 1010671 Beige Spring Summer 19
- NIKE KYRIE 4 CONFETTI 2017 - ITEM NUMBER 4539-6
- NIKE Women's AIR MAX ZERO LOTC QS TOKYO Limited Edition size 6.5 New with Box
- Coconuts Gianna - Natural bluesh Dual Band Espadrille Platform Slide Sandal
- New Balance 990 Classics Tawny Brown Made In USA M990DVN2 Size 8.5
- shoes PUMA Woman BEIGE Suede 363377-02
- Womens Superga 2790 Low Cut Casual Flatform Canvas Plimsolls Sneakers US 6-11
- Womens Low Heel Round Toe Wedge Over Knee High Boots Side Zip Lace Up Elastic
- Skechers Shape-ups shoes Women Size 10 Extended Fitness. New With Defects
- Womens Tassel Over Knee Boots Casual Platform Med Heels Party Faux Suede shoes
- ZARA BASIC LACE-UP SNEAKERS. SIZE
- B Makowsy Women’s 9 M Taupe Leather Hark Heeled Zip Ankle Boots Booties
- DanskoNEW Brown Leather Wave design Brass Studs Slip On Clogs shoes sz 42NWOB
- Nasty Gal Women's Alia-1 Let's Be Clear Suede Heels AB3 Clear-Nude UK 7 US 9
- Dr Scholls shoes Decco Yellow Women Sandals Size 9.5M
- Women's TSUBO Edgy Red Leather Wedge Sneaker Sz. 38.5 7.5 MINT
- Geo cox never used size US 6 with out box
- Adidas Men's ZX 500 RM Grey Cloud White Clear orange B42217
- Merrel Berner Shift Lace Size 9 men's Boulder J91411 New In Box
- Christian Dior Vintage Men’s Brown Leather Tassel Apron Toe Loafers - Size 9 M
- Stacy Adams Zip Boots Ankle 11D
- Punk Mens Pointy Toe Clubwear Rivets Lace Up Dress Casual shoes Vintage Show Sz
- Mens Patent Leather Floral Pointed Toe Formal Dress shoes Low Lace Up Red bluee
- Ecco Derby Oxford Casual Dress shoes Mens Size 42 US 8-8.5 Brown
- US Men Indestructible Safety shoes Steel Toe Boot Bulletproof Ultra X Predection
- AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 136064-140 CHARITY GAME International Flight Sail Royal Men's
- Justin Boots Cowboy 2253 Leather Round Toe Apache Brown 10 1 2 D Western
- Adidas Harden B E Men’s 14 New AC7865 Athletic Basketball Sneakers shoes AC7865
- Supra Men's Skytop Chestnut Ballistic Nylon Sneaker Men's 7.5, Women's 9 D (M)
- NEW ADIDAS ALPHABOUNCE LEA SUEDE CLEAR BROWN BY3122 RUNNING SHOES MEN SIZE 7.5
- NIKE Flex Experience RN7 908985-002 Men's Athletic Running shoes SZ 10.5
- Mens Lacoste Deston Trainers In White
- Hot Fashion shoes Balenciaga Speed Trainer Runner Free shipping men's Size 11
- Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 18 Navy Teal Mint 5 B US
- Sexy Clubparty Women Pointed Toe Over Knee High Thigh cow leather Boot flats
- Earth Origins Suede Water Repellent Ankle Boots Tori Navy 8.5W NEW A284011
- Bucco Ladies Boots Brand-New In Box Small Size
- NIKE ROSHE ONE WOMEN'S SHOES COLOR PURE PLATINUM LASER PINK SIZE 7 B M US NEW
- Womens Suede Knee High Western Cowboy Retro Lace Up Vintage Brogue shoes Boots
- Brooks Transcend GTS 15 Womens Running shoes Sz 11 M - White Aquamarine bluee
- Union Jordan 1 Size 10.5. Los Angeles Exclusive.
- Jordan 1 crimson tint size 10.5 100% authentic Ready To Ship Out
- SCARPA CASUAL CLASSICA blackGIARDINI men NUOVA COLLEZIONE A800455U MADE IN ITALY
- Mens High Top Boot Giovanni Leather Herringbone Tweed Fabric Griffin Brown New
- BS806 DI MELLA schuhe hellblue wildleder herren mokassins Italien ohne verschlu
- Meindl Rhodos Sandalen Outdoor Trekking Wanderschuhe grey Gr.39-46 3818-31 Neu27
- NEW Caterpillar Men's Pelton Steel Toe CONSTRUCTION BOOTS 9-MED HONEY, FREE SHIP
- Cole Haan OriginalGrand Wingtip Oxford Men’s Size 11 W Brown Java C26267 New
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
NEW Polo Ralph Lauren Jermain Tiger Calfskin Sneakers Size 9 Mens Camo shoesshoes CARATTERE ITALIANO men STRINGATE brown Pelle naturale SA1888ESReebok CN2269 Men Cloudride DMX 3.0 Training shoes grey khaki white sneakersAllen Edmonds BOULDER Driving Mocs 11 D Brown (957)
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
CONHPOL HERREN STIEFEL BOOTS STIEFELETTE BUSINESS black NEU LEDER 41Allen Edmonds Bar Harbor Men's Size 12 EEENew Balance - Suede 247 - shoes men - Grey with White - MRL247LY
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Street Mens Real Leather Sequins Embroidery Loafers Slip On Party Casual shoesMen's Leather shoes Formal Oxfords Dress Lace up Brogue wing tip Wedding brownSCARPA CLASSICA men CAMPANILE - IN PELLE TESTA DI MgoldMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.COLE HAAN ORIGINAL GRAND CHUKKA II - Size 10 - After Dark - New w Box
Things to do in Tahoe City
VINCE LUCIO MENS SUEDE SLIP ON SNEAKER SHOES NEW SIZE 10Bed Stu 8 NWOT Henry Distressed Men's Leather OxfordsAlejandro Ingelmo Josh Brown Suede Leather Hi Top Sneakers Men’s 10MMen's Vince Weston Sandal 10 Retail
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Does not apply
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.