Bed & Breakfasts
- Bruno Marc Men's Prince-16 Dark Brown Leather Lined Dress Oxfords shoes - 12 M
- Mens Lightweight Steel Toe Safety Work shoes Hiker Mesh Sneakers Lightweight Hot
- AIR JORDAN 3 TINKER NRG Tinker Hatfield AQ3835-160 Sz 10 & 10.5 NYC PIKUP ONIY
- Derby Hogan men - Pelle (HXM3040K1007J7)
- Asolo Fugitive GTX US 10 Wide Suede WP Hiking Trail Mens Boots shoes
- Size 9.5 Men Cole Haan ZeroGrand Water Resistant Hiker Boot Woodbury Zero Grand
- 'Mens Harley Davidson' Lace Up Ankle Boots - Harrison D93438
- NIKE ZOOM TRE Y5 bluee Aqua Running Athletic shoes Sneakers - 653657 - Men's 8.5
- Adidas SM Crazy Explosive 2017 Boost Red White NBA NCAA NWOB shoes CQ1553 Sz 15
- ASICS Tiger Men's GEL-Diablo shoes HY7H1
- And1 Men's TC Trainer 2
- Adidas X Tango 18.3 Tf M DB2476 football shoes
- Men 9.5Us Bape Adidas Boost Sneakers
- Adidas Samoa + Womens Style By3528 ICEPNK,ICEPNK,White Womens Size 6.5
- Steve Madden Sze 7.5 M MCBETH Navy Splashes Fashion Ankle Boots New Womens shoes
- Genuine New Release Asics Gel 540TR Womens Training shoes (D) (4090)
- Women's High Heel Stilettos Over Knee High Pointy Toe Sexy Boots Clubwear shoes
- New Balance Womens Ww928nv3 Navy Grey Walking shoes Size 9 (C,D,W) (237437)
- Helly Hansen Frauen Karoline Geschlossener Zeh Regenstiefel blue Groesse 8 US 3
- New Women's Easy Spirit ESCAPE Slip On Walking shoes
- Women Round Toe Booties Over The Knee High Heel Boots Zipper Stiletto shoes 11.5
- Rampage Womens NWB Kahlan Brown Faux Suede Ankle Boots shoes 8.5 MED NEW
- Womens Lace Up Jazz Dancing shoes Mid Calf Boots Flat Heels Flat Heels Plus Sz
- Womens punk Round Toe Lace Up Chunky knight Slim Knee High Vintage Boots Plus sz
- Sebago Campsides Womens Medium Widths NIB Made in USA Vintage FREE SHIPPING L@@K
- Womens Harley Davidson Boots Size 7 1 2
- Bettie Page BP519-Mamie - Green by Ellie Women shoes 10M
- ECCO Men's Dallas Moc Slip on Loafer
- Florsheim Men's Tux Cap Toe Tuxedo Formal Oxford
- Puma shoes shoes 2455IT -60%
- JOHN VARVATOS Star Leather Lace Up Dark Brown Chukka Ankle Boot shoes 13
- Cole Haan Men's 9.5, Fringe Loafers, Burgundy, Excellent condition
- CLARKS BROWN LEATHER LACE UP ANKLE BOOTS MEN'S SHOE SIZE 10.5 M
- SeaVees Westwood Deep Ocean Twill- Men's Size 8.0 Free Shipping Navy bluee
- New leather suede shoes size uk10 color tan
- Mokkers Ms081 British Gordon pelle Pantofole Mocassino
- LOST CONTROL engineer boots BLK shoes (K21513
- Basketball Jordan 1 banned Red Retro Authentic Size 8.5 9 9.5 New～
- CMP CAMPAGNOLO BOTAS DE NIEVE women CMP NIETOS WMS - black-36
- GEOX RESPIRA U PAVEL B SUEDE + TUMB.GBK MEN'S BOOTS SIZE US 10 CHESTNUT BROWN
- SAUCONY ORIGINAL JAZZ LOWPRO SNEAKER MEN SHOES DOLPHIN S2866-248 SIZE 9 NEW
- Adidsas Boost Size 15 Grey Mens Running shoes
- Bar III Men's Brant Slip-On Sneaker Taupe Leather Size 8 M
- New Balance Men's Size 9 574 Retro Sport shoes orange Running Athletic shoes
- New Balance Men's Fresh Foam Zante Trainer MXZNTLM Rain Cloud-Deep Ozone
- Adidas Men's UltraBoost 4.0 CM8118 - Desert Desert Green NEW IN BOX Size 9.5
- NEW Womens 8.5 Adidas Stan Smith S81020 White Conavy Rare
- Teva Women's Delavina Ankle Bootie
- NIB J Crew Sadie Suede Ankle Boots Sz 12 Melted Caramel Tan Meghan Markle
- Propét Men's Grady Ankle Boot
- Adidas Originals Women's FLB Runner shoes, 2 colors
- Ladies Women Luxury Furry Fur Winter Warm Snow Mid Calf Boots Flats shoes 2019
- NEW ADIDAS ORIGINALS TOP TEN HI WOMEN'S SIZE US 9.5 901159
- Adidas Solar Boost - Men's Grey Three Bold Onix Grey One CQ3170
- Adidas Campus Stitch And Turn BB6744 pink halfshoes
- SCARPA CASUAL CLASSICA blackGIARDINI men NUOVA COLLEZIONE A800455U MADE IN ITALY
- Mens High Top Boot Giovanni Leather Herringbone Tweed Fabric Griffin Brown New
- BS806 DI MELLA schuhe hellblue wildleder herren mokassins Italien ohne verschlu
- Meindl Rhodos Sandalen Outdoor Trekking Wanderschuhe grey Gr.39-46 3818-31 Neu27
- NEW Caterpillar Men's Pelton Steel Toe CONSTRUCTION BOOTS 9-MED HONEY, FREE SHIP
- Cole Haan OriginalGrand Wingtip Oxford Men’s Size 11 W Brown Java C26267 New
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
NEW Polo Ralph Lauren Jermain Tiger Calfskin Sneakers Size 9 Mens Camo shoesshoes CARATTERE ITALIANO men STRINGATE brown Pelle naturale SA1888ESReebok CN2269 Men Cloudride DMX 3.0 Training shoes grey khaki white sneakersAllen Edmonds BOULDER Driving Mocs 11 D Brown (957)
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
CONHPOL HERREN STIEFEL BOOTS STIEFELETTE BUSINESS black NEU LEDER 41Allen Edmonds Bar Harbor Men's Size 12 EEENew Balance - Suede 247 - shoes men - Grey with White - MRL247LY
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Street Mens Real Leather Sequins Embroidery Loafers Slip On Party Casual shoesMen's Leather shoes Formal Oxfords Dress Lace up Brogue wing tip Wedding brownSCARPA CLASSICA men CAMPANILE - IN PELLE TESTA DI MgoldMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.COLE HAAN ORIGINAL GRAND CHUKKA II - Size 10 - After Dark - New w Box
Things to do in Tahoe City
VINCE LUCIO MENS SUEDE SLIP ON SNEAKER SHOES NEW SIZE 10Bed Stu 8 NWOT Henry Distressed Men's Leather OxfordsAlejandro Ingelmo Josh Brown Suede Leather Hi Top Sneakers Men’s 10MMen's Vince Weston Sandal 10 Retail
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Does not apply
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.