Bed & Breakfasts
- Dr. Doc Martens 10940 Air Wair 6-Eye No Slip Oxfords Women's (US 7)
- Boty 3dírkové Dr. Martens - Vegan 1461 - DM14046001 46
- Florsheim Imperial Brown Calfskin Leather Moc Toe Tassel Loafer shoes Mens 10D
- NIB PUMA Ferrari Drift Cat 7 Motorsport Design Men's Sneakers Size 11.5 Medium
- VALLEgreen women 16165 black
- Hey Dude Wally L Sox shoes Mens Casual shoes
- Mens Size 8 1 2M Ralph Lauren Driving Mocs
- Eastland shoes Tristan Sandal-Men's Size 10 Khaki
- COLLEZIONE SIZE BROWN LEATHER WINGTIP SHOES MENS MARKS & SPENCER BROGUES
- Hot Men Sports Sandals Toe Predection Male Summer Outdoor Hiking Leisure shoes
- Adidas equipment Support Guidance 93 Cushion Radical Torsion 8000 7000 5000 Neu
- Mens Handmade Brown Jodhpurs Suede Leather Boots Brown Ankle High Boots
- Vintage E.T Wright Size 10 Ankle Beatle Hipster Boots Side Zipper Brown Leather
- Men's tan Chaco Yonder hiking boots size 12
- Adidas Samba Og shoes Originale Sneakers Sport Tempo Libero Bianco B75806
- Drew shoes Mens Lightning ll Leather Low Top Lace Up Trail, White, Size 9.5 GIMV
- shoes ADIDAS Man BIANCO green AW3914
- shoes LOTTO men Sneakers BIANCO T6114
- Adidas shoes Sneakers Men Size 14 Basketball
- Jordan 11 Low Baron Size 10
- Adidas YEEZY 350 BOOST V2 TRUE FORM TRFRM EU EDITION US-9.5 EU-43.1 3
- Cole Haan GrandPro Runner Leather Sneakers NO BX TOP
- Men's shoes DI MELLA 7 () elegant bluee suede AD234-E
- Youth Men's Fashion Breathable Sneakers High Top Lace Up Platform shoes RWBN
- Mens Real Leather Pointy Toe Tassel Slip On Casual shoes British Formal Dress 44
- Clarks Hombre sin Cordones Vestido Trabajo Formal de Piel Mocasín Gatley Step
- New Men's Weave Real Leather Dress Formal shoes Lace Up Derby Wedding party C8
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Twisted X Men's Neon orange Bomber Driving Moc MDM0019Mens WATFORD Dark Brown leather G fitting by GRENSONSTACY ADAMS Men's Lindford Moc Toe Bit Slip-on Penny LoaferMen's shoes WIZE & OPE 7,5 () sneakers white leather BY893-40
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
PAUL GREEN Munchen Navy bluee Patent Leather Wingtip Oxfords Laced shoes MENS 6.5Florsheim 11570-001 Mens Holtyn Moc Toe Oxford- Choose SZ color.ASICS Gel-Lyte III Athletic Men's shoes Size
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Brogue 2 color Animal Print Leather Mens Slip On Formal Dress Loafer shoes NewPHILIPP PLEIN MEN SHOES FEEL THE WIND SLIDES SANDALS MSA0079PXV003NMen's shoes BRUNO VERRI 12 () sneakers bluee textile suede BS604-45More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Cole Haan Air Williams Cap Toe Oxfords shoes for Men sz US 10.5 Retail 225
Things to do in Tahoe City
DIADORA EQUIPE STONE WASH 201.156988 01 C4802 SNEAKER men MainAppsLacoste, 31CAM0101-098, Alisos 116 1 CAM Off White LeatherMens Real Leather Carved Tassel Slip On Loafer Formal Dress Brogue shoes Oxfordsblack Giardini P19u shoes men low sneakers P900951U 207
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Paese di origine:||Italia||Marca:||Pantanetti|
|Articolo modificato:||No||Materiale:||100% pelle|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.