Bed & Breakfasts
- De Blossom Women's Mandy-35 Ivory Lace Net See Through Peep Toe Heels
- Bearpaw Women's Clara Boot Navy Size 11
- ECCO Soft 7 Long Lace Perforated Sneaker White Women Size 41 New MSRP
- shoes men CESARE PACIOTTI green MODELLO 50475 NUOVE SCONTO 35%
- Mens shoes DI MELLA 7 () elegant sneakers brown leather AB930-B
- Chaco Z1 Classic Vortex Green Strap Sport Sandal Mens Size 12
- Mens Dan Post Brown Leather Cowboy Boots Size 9.5 D
- GORGEOUS MENS DR MARTENS SHOES, UK SIZE 9
- Acorn Fave Gore Slipper - Men's Charcoal Tweed M
- HERMAN SURVIVORS SZ 13 HUNTING OUTDOOR BOOTS MENS NEW
- Cole Haan Men’s Driving Loafers Moccasins Brown Leather Air Cushion EUC Size 8
- Vintage Cowboy Western Boots Amazonas Mens golden Brown Rodeo Exotic Reptile
- NIB Giorgio Armani Leather Mens Textured Patent Slipper shoes 12 US X2J007
- Ariat Sierra Men's Shadowland Mesa Work Boot - Steel Toe - 10021469
- Avenger Men's Waterproof Wellington Work Boot - Composite Toe - A7846
- Puma BMW Drift Cat 7 Men's Casual shoes Sneakers 30598604
- Brooks Revel bluee Mens Sample Size 9 D
- Manière De Voir Limited Edition White Python Virtue Sneaker Trainer
- New Balance 24 7 Size 10
- New NIKE LUNARCONVERGE MEN'S SHOES SIZE 10.5 NEW 852462 014
- Saucony S10413-1 Women's Fog Gry Pur Triumph Iso 4 Running Sneakers
- Brand Hiking shoes Men And Women Autumn And Winter Sports Hiking shoes RT
- Adidas Damian Lillard McDonalds All American Size 12
- Yeezy 700 MAUVE Size 6
- Adidas Mens Solar Boost Running shoes Trainers Sneakers Pink Sports Breathable
- CLEARANCE - Jumbo classic double button- chestnut -US 4 - Made In Au
- STUART WEITZMAN Trendy Animal Effect LEATHER LONG
- MERRELL WATERPROOF HIKING TRAIL SHOES GREAT COND WON 9 200G INSULATION
- New Balance Fresh Foam 1165 Walking shoes, Women's Size 8.5D, Charcoal Teal
- Womens Punk Lace up Ankle Boot High Heel PU Leather Platform Biker Casual SIBO
- Adidas Originals Womens Court Vantage Snake Skin Print Fashion Sneakers Trainers
- Hummel Slimmer Sneaker Stadil unisex Gr.41 JK1-J78
- Womens Pull On Chunky High Pointed Toe Bowknot shoes Ankle Boots shoes Muk15
- Womens Ankle Boots Chunky High Heel Platform PU Leather Party shoes Side Zipper
- Crocs Womens Capri V Graphic W Flip Flop, Leopard, 11W 50918-5 S1
- BRAND NEW Sam Edelman Louie DOVE Suede Leather Fringe Ankle Boot Zip 9M
- Womens Regatta Lady Argyle Aztec Brown Hi Boots (NF1) RRP
- Men's MEZLAN Brown & White Alligator Single Monk-Strap Slip-on Loafer 12 D TT
- Adidas Men's Cloudfoam Lite Racer, bluee White Navy
- Mens Cole Haan shoes Size 9.5 Pinch Tassel Burgundy Leather Dress shoes NEW
- Men's shoes Leather Outdoor Sports Leisure shoes Hiking Casual shoes Spring
- Reef Men's Contoured Voyage LE Sandal - Choose SZ color
- Polo Ralph Lauren Leather Lace Up Tan White Boat shoes
- Giorgio Brutini private collection bluee Fabric Leather dress shoes Size 7.5
- Reebok Men's Foster Flyer Running shoes
- Hotter Mens Closed Toe Sandals Light Brown Suede 8.5 Hardly Worn Made in England
- Adidas Alphaedge 4d CG5526 US8 Eu41 1 3Whitout box STEAL
- ECCO Men's Biom Fjuel Train Walking shoes - Choose SZ color
- Asics GT-1000 5 Mens Running shoes US Size 12.5 D T6A3N 9626 Grey Brand New
- TIGER CORSAIR CUERO whiteO green red
- MENS NIKE Air Jordan Lo Top Size 12 RRP
- APEX Ambulator Comfort Diabetic Orthopedic BROWN Lace Up Mens 13 Wide shoes
- Adidas Power Perfect 2 Weightlifting Powerlifting Squat shoes Trainers size 11
- KangaRoos 7643A-423 K-blueeRun 701 B Sportschuhe mit Klett blue 36-47 Neu5
- New Men's Lacoste AMPTHILL CRE SPM LTH GREY-DARK blueE StySPM4055-2F3
- Men's Shiny High Top Lace Up Boots shoes Punk Leather Sliver Rivet Sneakers
- Size 40 Bright yellow Camper shoes - Lace-Up - Very Comfortable
- Scarpa elegante francesinacasual A705314u NUOVA COLLEZIONE abrasivato black
- men Bugatti in pelle con Lacci Eleganti Formali Ufficio
- Cole HAAN Air Andros Fisherman Slippers Loafers Mens shoes C06836
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
BZ02 DI MELLA schuhe blue wildleder herren eleganteshoes MBT Sz. 9.5 US, 9 UK, EUR. 43 Medium Brown Leather Lace Up SMen's shoes DI MELLA 8,5 () elegant light bluee suede AD235-EBIKKEMBERGS Mens Sneakers shoes WORDS 892 LOW SHOE bluee Vintage Leather
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Puma Blaze of Glory 'Street Dark' Premium Leather (Size 11US) New fieg max boostMens shoes DI MELLA 6 () elegant bluee suede AD236-BE19-clp1 Men's shoes 42 Sneakers Calpierre bluee 100% Leather Made in
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Mocassino men Tasca Il Mocassino In Camoscio Cuoio 100% Made In Mens Grenson Arizona Slip On MoccasinHOT MENS Classic Fashion Retro Printing SIMPLE CASUAL sport shoesMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Men's American Flag Vlado White bluee Red Boots
Things to do in Tahoe City
Nunn Bush Men's Maury Oxford - Choose SZ colorFashion Men's Formal Pointy Toe Side Zipper Business Leather shoes Chukka BootsKenneth Cole Initial Point Grey Men's High Top Sneakers KMS7LW005Allen Edmonds WHITNEY Wingtip Oxfords 11 D Brown (886)
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.