Bed & Breakfasts
- De Blossom Women's Mandy-35 Ivory Lace Net See Through Peep Toe Heels
- Bearpaw Women's Clara Boot Navy Size 11
- ECCO Soft 7 Long Lace Perforated Sneaker White Women Size 41 New MSRP
- shoes men CESARE PACIOTTI green MODELLO 50475 NUOVE SCONTO 35%
- Mens shoes DI MELLA 7 () elegant sneakers brown leather AB930-B
- Chaco Z1 Classic Vortex Green Strap Sport Sandal Mens Size 12
- Mens Dan Post Brown Leather Cowboy Boots Size 9.5 D
- GORGEOUS MENS DR MARTENS SHOES, UK SIZE 9
- Acorn Fave Gore Slipper - Men's Charcoal Tweed M
- HERMAN SURVIVORS SZ 13 HUNTING OUTDOOR BOOTS MENS NEW
- Tongzone Men’s Water Resistant Moccasin Style House Slippers Plush Lining
- Johnston & Murphy Men 10 M Plain Toe Oxfords Brazil Made 20-1823
- Dan Post Mens Renegade Western Cowboy Boots Leather Narrow Square Toe Bay Apache
- DIADORA SNEAKERS MARTIN PREMIUM WHITE gold BEIGE 174342-C0657
- Saucony - Azura Slate Grey Sneaker Sportschuhe
- Adidas Nmd R2 Pk Sample Red BB2910 Size 9US Boost
- Adidas EQT SUPPORT RF Mens Sneakers BB1324
- Adidas Men's Rise Up 2 Ankle-High Basketball shoes
- Womens MIZUNO WAVE EVO-CURSORIS Running Trainers 8KN-38145
- Geox sneaker con zeppa color black D540QA 00085 C9997 Autunno Inverno 2017 2018
- MENS NEW BALANCE 510 v2 TRAIL HIKING SHOES SNEAKERS SIZE 10 D (fits like 9M).
- RARE Adidas sl 72 retro Sz 9.5
- NIKE High-top sneakers 29cmBLK shoes (K18432
- NIKE AIR VaporMax Pink pink Pink SHOES SHOE MEN WOMEN SPORT 36-40
- Women SZ High Heel Pointy Toe Stretch Over Knee Thigh Boot Faux Suede boots 2018
- BEARPAW Women's Meadow Winter Boot shoes 605W Charcoal 10
- Joules Women's Kelly Welly Rain Boot
- Puma Suede Classic Casual geprägt Trainers shoes bluee Peacoat 361372 02
- New Balance Cruz Fresco Foam V1 women Zapatillas para Correr
- Great Rommel Brazil made leather navy mustard boots,size 7 1 2 ladies
- New Balance Women W530AAF 530 90s Running Woods (Teal Grey Navy) Women’s 8.5
- Red Suede Gianni Bini shoes Bootie Size 7 New w o box ankle boots heels
- Women's PU Leather Side Zip Pointed Toe stiletto heel over the knee boots shoes
- Womens Aerosoles Good Fun Suede Boho Western Fringed Zip Up Ankle Boot Sz 10
- Boots Stuffed BALLY SUISSE Suede Taupe Sole Wedge T 39 BE
- STEVE MADDEN stylish pointy toe pumps heels shoes w jewels sz. 8 B MSRP
- P-454999 New Tod's Velcro White Leather Sneakers shoes US 10.5
- Stacy Adams Men's Donovan Moc Toe Drop Tassel Loafer
- Zara Man Smart Brown Leather shoes Oxford Brogues Suede Finish 9 42 BNWT
- EUC Ecco Seawalker mens shoes brown oxford walking US 9-9.5 leather
- Red Wing 3137 Men's Heritage Work Chukka Copper Rough Size 9.5D Medium
- NIB MEN'S COLUMBIA BAHAMA VENT PFG FISHING WATER ELK SHOES SELECT SIZE
- Men Round Toe Lace Up Fur Lined Warm Winter Snow Ankle Boot shoes Climb Fashion
- Reebok Mens Royal Glide Ripple Suede Trainers Sneakers shoes Lace Up Panelled
- Men Pointed Toe Rhinestones Loafers Driving shoes Oxfords Flat Casual shoes Ch18
- 2005 Air Jordan XIX 19 East Coast Sz 12.5 307546 161 West Mid Lakers
- ALLEN EDMONDS CHELSEA MENS DRESS SHOES SIZE 15C CORDOVAN BURGUNDY NEW IN BOX
- Carolina Men's AeroTrek Athletic Mid Steel Toe 6548 Brown Leather Work Boots
- Puma Hombre Zapato Rbr Red Bull Racing Zapatillas blue whiteo Nuevo
- Base London Ferdinand Chelsea Boots Mens Pop Suede Leather Dealer shoes
- Vans Authentic Peanuts Dance Party Pink Sz Mens 9 Womens 10.5 NIB
- New Balance 1540v2 Mens shoes W1540WB2 White bluee Size 7.5 Mens Wide
- SWOOSH CORTES blueE DODGERS WHITE CLASSIC LOS ANGELES OG STYLE SHOES SIZE 9
- New Men's Lacoste AMPTHILL CRE SPM LTH GREY-DARK blueE StySPM4055-2F3
- Men's Shiny High Top Lace Up Boots shoes Punk Leather Sliver Rivet Sneakers
- Size 40 Bright yellow Camper shoes - Lace-Up - Very Comfortable
- Scarpa elegante francesinacasual A705314u NUOVA COLLEZIONE abrasivato black
- men Bugatti in pelle con Lacci Eleganti Formali Ufficio
- Cole HAAN Air Andros Fisherman Slippers Loafers Mens shoes C06836
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
BZ02 DI MELLA schuhe blue wildleder herren eleganteshoes MBT Sz. 9.5 US, 9 UK, EUR. 43 Medium Brown Leather Lace Up SMen's shoes DI MELLA 8,5 () elegant light bluee suede AD235-EBIKKEMBERGS Mens Sneakers shoes WORDS 892 LOW SHOE bluee Vintage Leather
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Puma Blaze of Glory 'Street Dark' Premium Leather (Size 11US) New fieg max boostMens shoes DI MELLA 6 () elegant bluee suede AD236-BE19-clp1 Men's shoes 42 Sneakers Calpierre bluee 100% Leather Made in
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Mocassino men Tasca Il Mocassino In Camoscio Cuoio 100% Made In Mens Grenson Arizona Slip On MoccasinHOT MENS Classic Fashion Retro Printing SIMPLE CASUAL sport shoesMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Men's American Flag Vlado White bluee Red Boots
Things to do in Tahoe City
Nunn Bush Men's Maury Oxford - Choose SZ colorFashion Men's Formal Pointy Toe Side Zipper Business Leather shoes Chukka BootsKenneth Cole Initial Point Grey Men's High Top Sneakers KMS7LW005Allen Edmonds WHITNEY Wingtip Oxfords 11 D Brown (886)
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.