- BUKS MENS DECLAN ROUND TOE OXFORDS
- Rubber shoes Men Fashion Casual For Male Soft Mesh Slip-on Solid Cotton Fabric
- NIKE AIR JORDAN VII 7 Retro size 13. Barcelona Nights. Days Marvin Martian hare
- Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Wingtip Spectators, 13D
- Laredo Burton 68073 Brown Snake Print Western Cowboy Boots Mens Size 10.5D
- Danner Williams Chukka Brown Oiled Leather Boots 10 D, Made In USA
- Adidas Variation Mens Courtvantage Yellow 9- Choose SZ color.
- Dunham Cloud Low Waterproof Hiking shoes, Men's Size 10D, Grey
- VINTAGE NIKE AIR RASP “OG” sz.7.5 NEW IN BOX
- shoes DIADORA CAMARO-LTR_170949-C7034 grey GREY men UNISEX NUOVE ORIGINALI
- Reebok Classic Leather 3Am Mens White Leather Athletic Training shoes
- Lakai Footwear Flaco II Tobacco Suedesize Tennis shoes, Tobacco Suede
- Yeezy boost bluee tint 43 1 3
- Lotto Women's shoes Sneakers - WEDGE7425 Light pink Fall Winter 18 19
- NEW Sofft 'Toby' High Ankle Boots Chestnut Leather US 8M
- Air Jordan 17 Low XVII University bluee
- Clarks Women's Un Adorn Step Sneaker
- New Balance Women's Lifestyle 996 Series Sneakers shoes Beige WR996OSA Size 7
- Skechers Frauen Sportschuhe black Groesse 7 US 38 EU
- Skechers Women's D'Lites-pink Blooms Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- Camper Leather Boots Eur 37 Sexy Womens Ladies Wedge Brown Boots
- Womens Faux Suede Mid-calf Boots Pointed Toe Stilettos Runway shoes Show C070
- Fashion Womens Round toe Hidden wedge Heels Lace Up Ankle Boots Casual shoes NEW
- Womens Ankle Boots Pointed Toe Stiletto High Heels Casual Zipper shoes Plus size
- LADIES HIGH HEEL DRESS BOOTS
- Super Sexy Women Over-the-Knee Boots Shinny Clubwear Party Plus Size shoes Woman
- Clarks Marion Helen Laser Cut Leather Clogs, Women's Size 10M, Brown
- Bagatto Leather Italian Sandals New Collection Sizes 6
- Pinucci Men’s Oxford shoes Size 10
- Cool Mens Sequins Bling Metal Pointy Toe Rivet Loafers Slip On Causal Club shoes
- Andew Marc New York Brown Mens Baycliff Leather Boot Size 10.5 shoes
- SeaVees Maslon Desert Boot Sneaker - Men's Size 7 White
- Kenneth Cole New York High-Top Suede Sneaker Brown,9 M US
- POLO RALPH LAUREN MEN'S RUBBER FLIP FLOPS SANDALS NEW WHITTLEBURY blueE 105
- Stylish Mens Casual Pointed Toe Faux Suede Ankle Boots Dress shoes Lace Up Plus
- NEW Teva Original Universal Seavees Sport Sandals MENS 12
- Worn 1x Dk Brown BALLY ALCESTE Double Monk Strap Loafers shoes 8.5 D SWITZERLAND
- ALLEN EDMONDS dark brown Work Boots, 7US
- Georgia Boot Carbo-Tec LT Pull-On Work Boot EVA midsole Full-grain leather upper
- Cole Haan Watson Chukka 10
- SAFETOE Safety shoes Work Boots Wide L7295 Leather &Steel Toe Work shoes for Men
- Onitsuka Tiger BAIT Bruce Lee Corsair Jeet Kune Do Men US 6.5 No Wear
- Asics Gel Lyte III shoes - Birch Hampton Green X-Mas - size 10 men’s
- NEW w Tags ADIDAS Galaxie 3 Running shoes MENS SIZE 13 MSRP FREE USA SHIPPING
- Pharrell x Tennis Hu Primeknit 'Oreo' Pharrell Williams Men's US 7 CQ2630
- Lacoste Men's Fraisier Slide Sandal 10
- blue Byblos Women Sneakers 687001 Brown
- COCLICO Brown Suede and Leather Booties Size 36 1 2
- New Naot Miracle Sandals - US Size 9 - Brown orange Sunshine
- Womens Skechers On The Go City 2 Bundle Chocolate Brown Winter Boots UK Size
- SHOES JEFFREY CAMPBELL N°40 SCONTO - 75%.ART. JFC2
- Enzo Angiolini 71 2 7.5M Eaeero tall brown riding boots Womens Ladies shoes
- VANS Woman’s Tie Dye Size 10 pink purple VN-0003B9IWD
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 Mauve EE9614 Runner Sz 11 New Authentic shoes NIB w Box
- shoes pelle New Balance 1530 Made in UK sneakers suede grey navy petrol
- Mens Business Dress Casual Loafers shoes Genuine Leather Slip On Moccasin shoes
- Fashion new MenS Suede Leather Metal Round Toe Casual Loafers Slip On Dress size
- New Balance Men Sneakers MRL247 White
- Adidas Pro Model AQ2725 Casual Men
- Unisex Leder Springerstiefel - ALTERCORE - 352 37
- PUMA Men's Roma Basic Holo Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
NEW Sz 12 Men's Cole Haan Grand Tour Plain Ox C29412 Woodbury Ivory Brown shoesSTACY ADAMS Madison Men's Brown Slip on shoes 00017-02 Biscuit Capa NWOBCole Haan Mens size 7 WingtipPAUL SMITH UK8 DARK BROWN SUEDE WHOLECUT LUXURY DRESS SHOES · ITALY MADE
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
shoes FRAU men Clark blue Scamosciato 25G3-BLTod's mens leather and canvas sneakers red and grey size 7 USECCO Fusion Moc Toe Brown Leather Casual shoes Men's
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Magnanni Blas Brown Bit Loafers size 10 US (16363-2) 085Bata Red Casual shoes For Men F851530700 Choose from 4 Sizes shoes from IndiaAdidas x Raf Simons Stan Smith with belts - brand new size 42 US 9 - authenticMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Monte red Mens Mstrieste Brown Leather shoes Loafers Drivers Sz 9 M MINT
Things to do in Tahoe City
shoes DIADORA men EQUIPE_S_SW_C6346 HERITAGE PELLE scamosciata SNEAKERS grey240913 SPi60 Mens shoes 9 M Dark Brown Leather Made in Johnston & MurphyBruno Magli Mens Size 10.5 Vino Brown Leather Handmade Kiltie Tassel LoafersNew Mens Andacco Journey Leather Comfortable Casual shoes Made In Brazil
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“excellent état”|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.