Bed & Breakfasts
- CMP CAMPAGNOLO BOTAS DE NIEVE NIÑO CMP LETRAS DE HANKI B833 FUCSIA-31
- SHOES VELOUR LACE-UP SHOES MAN blueE SUEDE ARTISAN CASUAL SHOES number da 40 a 45
- Mens Brogue wingtip Chelsea Ankle Boots Pointy Toe Pull On High Top Casual shoes
- Mens Fashion Safety shoes Leather Steel Toe Lightweight Casual Work Boots
- Win like 96 size 11
- AKU 508.2 BELLAMONT 2 FG GTX 184 BEIGE-42½
- Mens Brown Shark Design Western Wear Leather Cowboy Country Riding Boots Rodeo
- NIKE LEBRON ZOOM WITNESS Sz 10.5 852439-100 kyrie jordan kd 8 9 x11 13 14 7 6 12
- Red Wings shoes Boots 9 Leather Work Oil Slip Resistant Outdoor High F 2892-11
- Adidas Originals Clima Cool 1 Climacool Sneaker Turnschuhe Sportschuhe schuhe
- Skechers Memory Foam Knit Trainers Mens US 12 CM 30 REF 4255
- Zapatillas diadora oferta varios modelos invierno 2018 shoes de hombre n42 -50
- Adidas Men’s Nemeziz Messi Tango 18.3 Turf. Size 9. color-Spring Green.
- New Balance X Oshmans X Mita H710MOB 8 13 710
- PHILIPPE MODEL vintage processing low-cut sneakers 40WHT shoes (K17823
- shoes TWIN SET-SIMONA BARBIERI Woman CUOIO Natural leather CS6PGC-057
- shoes VERSACE JEANS Woman BIANCO gold VRBSB270022-723
- Adidas Women's Stan Smith W Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- Men 8Us Undefeated Adidas Superstar Ape Yeezy
- Women's Snow Totes Boot Size 8 Medium Cindi White Faux Fur Cinched Mid-Calf
- INC International Concepts Frauen Herbii Geschlossener Zeh Leder Fashion Stiefel
- Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's Quantum Wc Fashio - Choose SZ color
- Wild Diva Women Western Ankle Boots Cowboy Cowgirl Booties Pointy Manny-17
- MAKE AN OFFER RARE PAIR SIZE 2.5 NIKE WMNS STUDIO WRAP 4 - 811650-002 BOXED
- Women's High Slim Heel shoes Platform Round toe Tassels Side zip Knee High boot
- Roman New Women Sandals Knee High Boots Flip Flops Hollow Wedge Zip Casual Size
- New Fur Fashion Women's Zipper Low Heel Riding Knee High Boots Size 5-11 US
- Markon Danielle Leather Suede Brown Women Boot Winter shoes Size 9M Modern Style
- Yosi Samra Women's Samara Ballet Flat Latte Dotted Suede Size 6M
- New Fiori Di Lusso Brown Leather shoes - Loafers - (2018032036)
- NEW DEMOCRATA MILES MENS LEATHER SLIP ON CASUAL SHOES MADE IN BRAZIL
- Bally Slip-On Men shoes 9.5 Brown Bit Loafers
- MENS GRAFTERS SUEDE SAFETY TRAINER BOOTS GREY YELLOW SIZE 3 - 12 M474FZ KD
- WRANGLER FOREST WM172180 shoes zapatillas hombre piel ante tejido casual
- Dr. Doc Martens 9764 Air Wair No Slip 6-Eye Chunky Oxfords Men's Size 4
- New Republic By Mark Mcnairy Men's size 8 Brown Wingtip Brogue Oxfords shoes
- Mens Catesby CX07 Bordo Chelsea Brogue Dealer Boots Sizes Sizes 7-12
- 2017 Mens Spring High Top Canvas shoes Casual Sneakers Breathable Running shoes
- Red Wing Biker Motorcycle Soft Toe Leather Lace up Thinsulate ANKLE Boot 10.5 D
- Vibram Five Fingers - Furoshiki Russian Felt 17UCH-05 Grey Redwine NEU Laufschuh
- ADIDAS SNEAKERS SAMBA OG WHITE GREY GREEN B75680
- Mens Merrell Waterproof Boots - Iceclaw Mid J41907
- Adidas Unisex EQT Support ADV Sneakers Red
- NIB MEN'S ADIDAS AQ0572 ALPHABOUNCE BEYOND M RUNNING SNEAKERS SHOES
- Ecco Mens Casual Marine Penny Slip On Moccasins Loafer EU Sz 43
- Lebron soldier Xi SFG (Size 12)
- Cole Haan Men's Zerogrand Wingtip Leather Lace-Up Oxfords Tidal bluee
- Mens Genuine Leather Flat Metallic Textured Slip-on fashion Loafers Dress shoes
- Reebok Men's shoes 086548 GreenｘblueeｘMulticolor 27.5ｃｍ
- Soldini 20647 black-1 Derby Hombre Otoño Invierno
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Sexy Lip Low-top shoes Metallic Rhinestones Bling Bling Pointy Toe Nightclub SzNew Mens Genuine Leather Loafers Steel Toe Dress Slip On British Vogue New shoesSNEAKERS HOMME FILA MINDBLOWER 1010574.02F SHOES COLORFUL WALKING SNKRSROOM BLANMen Cotton Fabric Platform Mesh Flat shoes Lace-up Cross-tied Shallow Winter
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Adidas men Fashion Sneakers Gruen Groesse 4.5 US Florsheim Men's Gallo Penny LoaferMens Slip On Real Leather Metal Pointy Toe Formal Dress Business Flat Heel shoes
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Dr Martens Stivali di pelle per Vegani Felix Chelsie Stivali Neri (21456001)DR. MARTENS MAN CLASSIC BUSINESS DERBY SHOES SMOOTH LEATHER KRISTINN 16183001Robert Wayne Giona Chukka Derby Brown Suede shoes Size 11D - NWBMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Sperry Top-Sider Men's Hamilton II Venetian Slip-on Loafer - Choose SZ color
Things to do in Tahoe City
2 color Size 5-13 New Leather Lace Up Oxfords Mens Business Formal Dress shoesPolo Ralph Lauren Men's Court200 Sneaker, - Choose SZ colorSchneider ASTIN Mens Brown MADE IN ITALY Slipper shoes Casual Summer Beach_EcMens orange SUEDE DESIGNER DRIVING SHOE Moccasins size
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Style:||Driving Moccasins|
|Material:||Suede||US Shoe Size (Men's):||7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.