- Lady's Genuine Australian Shearling Sheepskin Suede Slippers Wool Booties
- Clarks 26137130 Men's Un Rise Lace Mahogany Tumbled Leather Casual Sneaker shoes
- Keen Austin Men's Leather shoes Low shoes Casual shoes Summer shoes
- Kenneth Cole New York Mens Fare Game Bit Strap Business Casual Loafers shoes
- Ariat Mens Terrain Pro Shadow Hiking Boots Size 11
- BS719 OSSIANI schuhe brown leder herren elegante Italien schnürsenkel herbst-wi
- CLARKS POUR men tenir printemps cuir black shoes facile à enfiler
- Retro Warm Brogue Sneaker Dress Oxfords Men's Lace Up Carving Casual Flat shoes
- AUSTEN HELLER MEN'S 12 M PENNY LOAFER 8856 BROWN LEATHER mrsp
- Cole Hann Men’s Brown Leather Fisherman Sandals shoes Closed Toe 11 M
- Mint Vintage U.S Army Military Paratrooper Combat Jump Boots 8-8.5
- shoes men GALIZIO TORRESI MOCASSINO HIMALAYA red PELLE brown UGT13
- Dan Post Mens Milwaukee Western Boots Size 9 DP2110R Round Toe Cowboy Heel NWT
- VTG MENS RED WING COWBOY WORK BROWN BOOTS SIZE 9.5 B
- Teva Men's M Arrowood Swift Slip On Hiking shoes, Grey, 11 M US
- Puma Smash v2 Unisex Adulti shoes da Ginnastica Retro Look 364989 Peacoat
- MENS SIZE 8 NIKE AIR BASELINE LOW BASKETBALL SHOES 386240 111 WHITE
- K-Swiss 05660-038-M Mens Tubes Millennia P Cmf Sneaker- Choose SZ color.
- Addias Crazy Light 2.5 Basketball shoes Size 10
- Adidas Men's Terrex-Two-Boa Trail Running Sneakers shoes
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Clay Size 10 Ready To Ship
- Rieker Men's 38034 Hi-Top Sneakers Brown (Cigar Nut 25) 8 UK
- Genuine leather wedding mens shoes new cow leather crocodile pattern dress shoes
- Kenneth Cole Unlisted Men's Entertain 2nite Slip-on Loafer - Choose SZ color
- Stacy Adams Men's Lindell Wingtip Oxford Saddle Tan Leather shoes 25170-257
- Bugatti Men's's 311666022100 Derbys Brown (Cognac 6300) 8 UK
- Men New Punk Goth Sequins Metal Pointy Toe Slip On Casual Leather shoes Dress @
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
New Men's Real Leather Dress Formal shoes Oxfords Derby FH2522TCG Size 8 Beige Woven Suede Lace Up High Top SneakersMcRae Men's Brown Desert Chukka Steel Toe2 color Size 5-11 Leather Lace Up Brogue Oxford Mens Business Formal Dress shoes
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Adidas Men's Zx Flux Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ colorMens England Style Pointy toe Slip on Low heel Business Formal shoes matchcolorMens multicolor Leather Pointy Toe Metal Toe Wedding Low Heel British shoes Pump
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Mens shoes WIZE & OPE 6 () sneakers white leather BY890-40MNP530184 gold MMMS75 Men's shoes Size 8 () Leather Lace Up MephistoMen's G.H. Bass SlipOn Weejuns Penny Loafers shoes Larson Soft Burgundy LeatherMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.CAR SHOE men shoes RED Leather tie front driving loafer Size 7
Things to do in Tahoe City
NIB Peter Millar Summer Skyline Men's Sneakers shoes Dark Green Size 10.5Adidas Men's shoes 852617 Green 27.5ｃｍJohn Galliano Pantofola shoes con logo-schnalle black loafer black 03967NEW DARK COLLECTION 8047 Men's Chelsea Boot Cognac
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.