- Womens Over Knee Boots Platform High Heel Strech Slouch Suede shoes new Side zip
- Rebecca Minkoff 7M Midnite bluee Ponyhair Suede Trim Wedge Heel Boots MSRP
- Isaac Mizrahi Natural Multi Leather Katie Ankle Strap Low Wedge Sandal NEW
- Josef Seibel 31371-43220 Mens Lionel 06 dress Sandal - Choose SZ color.
- Frye Mens Brett Perforated Slip On Fashion Sneakers shoes Greay 11 NEW IN BOX
- Men gold Pointy Toe Floral decoration Leather Dress Formal shoes Loafers size us
- Arti shoe Cord Halbschuh 39Schnürschuhe 80er TRUE VINTAGE 80s cord shoes NOS OVP
- 204880 PF50 Men's shoes Size 10 M Brown Leather Lace Up Johnston & Murphy
- Joes Allen Handmade Italian Boots
- NEW MENS SIZE 9 ZANZARA MERZ COGNAC BROWN LEATHER DRIVING LOAFERS SLIP ON SHOES
- Bostonian Mens Brown Loafers Size R9, L10.5 NWD (85521)
- NIB Kenneth Cole New York Filter It Embossed Loafer 10-11
- Men's brown mocassin leather classic shoes Italian elegant GIORGIO REA 7751MA
- Ariat Men's Workhog Wide Square Toe Work Boot - Choose SZ color
- Asics X Solebox Gel Lyte Runner Leather Premium H60VK Size 13 bluee Carpenter Bee
- Merrell Chameleon 7 Slam Mens Grey Brown Walking Hiking shoes Trainers Size 8-14
- Columbia Men's Redmond Hiking Boot
- Cortica Rapide shoes Sportive Sabbia Maglia shoes da Ginnastica
- Brand New Mens sz 10 Asics Gel-Lyte III Monaco RUNNING SHOE SALE
- Joshua Sanders Felt Bow Grey Women’s SneakersTrainers shoes Size New
- New Mens Fashion shoes Casual Sports shoes Fashion Athletic Sneakers Plus
- shoes FILA Man Sneakers trendy BIANCO Fabric,Leather covered 1RM00128-422
- Air Jordan 12 Flu Game men's size 8
- Adidas Mens NMD_Racer Casual shoes AC8233
- Women Open Toe Hollow Out Knee High Boot shoes Real Leather Party Platform Hkm15
- Women Marc Fisher kattie Boots Leather Dark Brown 11M
- Charles David womens brown leather ankle boots chunky heel square toe size 8.5
- Fila Running Women's shoes
- Free People Brown Ankle Suede Boots Size 40
- HOKA ONE ONE Women's Clifton 5 Running shoes Green bluee Slate Canton Mesh 6M
- SOCOFY Women Splicing Handmade Genuine Leather Boots Hook Loop Platform shoes
- Womens shoes Shiny Hidden Wedge High Heels Sneakers Lace Up Platform Creepers Sz
- So Me blue Neon Yellow Peep Toe Ankle Bootie Stiletto Heel
- Womens Merrell Mimosa Vex Waterproof Select Dry Casual Boots - J48580 size 8.5
- NWT bluesh Pink Suede Chunky Heel Western Style Ankle Boot Ankle Bootie 5.5 6
- Nanette Nanette Lepore Womens women Leather Dress Sandals shoes BHFO 7937
- Prada Men's shoes Fashion Sneakers Midnight bluee Leather Size 7 US NEW
- Camper Ergo Michelin Mens Olive Suede Chukka shoes
- Florsheim Stance Cap Toe Oxford Sz 11.5
- Clarks Men’s Dargo Lo Chestnut Leather Boots UK Size 8 G
- SABATINI PANTOFOLE DA CAMERA men, IN PELLE BORDEAUX SUOLA IN GOMMINA, SAB368
- Men’s Church's Brown Leather Slipper shoes Sz 11.5, 45
- NWOB men's HELLY HANSEN textile sneakers - casual lace-up shoes - size 10.5
- Vintage Loake Tan Brown Leather shoes RICHMOND size 7 , fit EEE
- Crocs Crocband 11016 - 4IO bluee Jean Pool
- DSQUARED2 HERRENSCHUHE HERREN LEDER SCHUHE SNEAKERS Ngrey 0C2
- New Brooks Bredhers Brown Penny Loafers Size 8.5 D
- NEW DR.MARTENS 1460 8 EYE BOOT SMOOTH USA MENS SIZE 9,10,11,12 R11822006 MOTOR
- Mens ostrich boots 9.5 D Cody James real ostrich. Only worn once.
- New Mens 100% Real Leather Oxford Formal Dress Ankle Boots Business Casual shoes
- Saucony Men's Shadow 5000 Vintage Cross Trainers Grey bluee White
- M46205 Reebok Mens Ventilator Reflective Athletic shoes SIZE 8
- New Balance Classics ML411AAB Men's shoes bluee Navy
- New Balance Mens bluee Running shoes Size 7.5 (168605)
- Florsheim Men's Surface Penny Loafer
- Apis Mt. Emey 9501 Men's Therapeutic Extra Depth shoes
- Do not miss this Show in picture Men's Balenciaga Speed Trainer Runner Size 10
- Drew Toledo Oxford - Men's Size 9.5 (4W), Brown
- New Balance Men's bluee Low-Top Athletic Sneakers Lace-Up Faux Leather
- Mens Base London Musket Waxy Tan Leather Loafers Shu Size
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Stacy Adams Mens Oxford, Tan, 9.5 M USMen Prada Leather shoes Size 7.5 Eu 41 Excellent Condition AuthenticSexy Fashion Womens Multicolor Rhinestone lace Up Party High Top Sandals shoesPolo Ralph Lauren VAUGHN SADDLE Mens Vaughn Saddle Fashion Sneaker
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Paolo Vandini. Italian ‘Hand Made’ Slip On shoes. Burgundy. 9 43. Best Quality.Tretorn Men's NylitePlus Sneaker Vintage White Navy Denim Comfort shoesMen Hugo Boss shoes Timeout_Slip_rb Slip-ons Red Size 7
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Suicoke Men's shoes 069019 Greenｘbluee 27ｃｍHarris Andrews Andrews Chain Detail Slip OnFrye Men’s Gabe Gore Suede Oxfords, Copper (7.5M)More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Johnston & Murphy Larsey Runoff Venetian Men's Brown Leather Loafers 10.5 Narrow
Things to do in Tahoe City
Josef Seibel Kongo Mens Oxford 47 BR - Choose SZ color.Camper Men shoes Size US 8 Brown Leather Loafer Driving Oxford Walking BootBacco Bucci Perse II Plain Cap Toe Cognac Men's shoesCole Haan Grand Tour Plain Ox Woodbury Ivory Men Dress shoes Sz 10 NEW C29412
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|inner material type:||LEATHER|
|Upper Material:||Leather||Material Sole Internal:||LEATHER|
|dress occasion:||Casual||season:||SPRING SUMMER|
Does not apply
|Shoe Size:||UK 1||Material Sole Outside:||RUBBER|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.