- Mens slip on oxford Brogue loafer Dress Formal Business shoes patent Leather
- Mens 45 US 10.5 ECCO Biom Grip-M Tarmac Navajo Leather shoes Oxford
- Bostonian 28098 Strap Moc Toe Comfort Dress Slip On Loafers Men's US 10M
- Weejuns G.H Bass Logan Penny Loafer Burgundy US men size 11 brand new
- VINTAGE OG Reebok F.S 140 Ice size 11.5 Men’s Tennis shoes Hexalite
- Laredo Western - American Flag Leather Cowboy Boot
- Clarks Mens Casual Gore-Tex Boots 'Korik Rise'
- Brand New Designer Polo Ralph Lauren Mens Boots Tan Fits Like Size 12
- BOTA VAQUERA EL SEÑOR DE LOS CIELOS PIEL IMITACIÓN CUELLO DE Tgold black ID 41466
- BOX ONLY NIKE SB X CONCEPTS DUNK LOW PURPLE LOBSTER 2018 SPECIAL BOX
- Fashion Men's Round Lace Up Sport shoes Running Walking Wearproof Athletic
- Adidas Campus Trainers Stitch Turn Sneakers Leather Suede shoes Mens Size
- PARISH NATION Mens Slip On Perforated Dress shoes
- shoes DIADORA HERITAGE Man SNEAKERS TRENDY GREEN Suede,Fabric 170581-C
- Jordan 7 Doernbecher Sz 11.5 ds og all rare
- Air Max 95 Size 7y Rainbow colorful Cool
- Franco Sarto Women's Coley Riding Boot, Coal Suede, Size 4 M
- Merrell Women's Encore Q2 Ice Fashion Sneaker, Espresso
- Vans Classic Slip-on, Unisex Adults’ Slip On Trainers
- Women's Asics GEL CONTEND 4 (D) T767N 9667 Mid Grey Lace-up Athletic shoes
- A35 Berniee Riding Boots 414, Cold Brew, 5.5 US
- shoes REBECCA VAN DIK women Tronchetti CUOIO Pelle naturale B17NAB-CUS
- Vans New Sk8 Hi Slim Cutout Perf Green Suede Leather Tarmac White shoes Women 5.5
- Reebok Club bluee Pink Classic Womens 8 6.5 shoes New
- Superga Cotu Plateausneaker, Gr.38, Canvas
- Costume National grey leather mid calf boots size or
- Women’s Wine Cape Robbin Kitana Lace Bootie Sz 8, 9 & 11
- Tory Burch 37386 Bow Flats - Women's Size 7M, gold
- Splendid Franci Espadrille Slide - Women's Size 6.5 gold
- SPECTUSS HOECO. Loafers 26.5cmGRY leather shoes (K23590
- Skechers LARSON BERTO Mens Smooth Leather Slip On Casual Loafer shoes Dark Brown
- P.W. Minor Mens 10.5 D Sampson Strap, Dark Brown Work Boots Therapeutic US Made
- JEAN YVES Men Dress shoes JY01 Classic Tuxedo for Wedding, Formal Event White
- Cofra Bragi shoes SICUREZZA CON COMPOSITO DITO PIEDE Tappi & suola Thinsulate
- Sandro Moscoloni Oxford Bicycle Toe Brown Pebbled Leather 17007 Mens Size 12D
- Mens Casual high top pointy chukka dress wedding shoes ankle boots hidden heels
- ECCO Receptor Flex Sport Sandals Trail Hiking Men US 13-13.5
- Crocs Blitzen III Mens Womens Faux Fur Lined Warm Croslite Slip On Clogs.
- SUPREME VANS 18SS Crocodile Corduroy Lampin sneaker EMERALD US 9.5
- Los Altos Men's Genuine Rage Grizly 7 Toe Cowboy Western Boots
- HOGAN HERRENSCHUHE WILDLEDER BUSINESS SCHUHE HERREN SCHNÜRSCHUHE NUOVE OXFOR 7A2
- New MLB Big Ball Chunky P Running shoes Sneakers - Boston Red Sox(White Red)
- KEEN Men's Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot,Raven Tawny Olive,9 M US
- Adidas Marathon X 5923 SIZE U.K. 7.5 EURO 41.3
- Reebok Classic NPC FVS shoes Sneakers White CM9256 SZ 4-12.5
- Sneakers Fred Perry 35149IT -20%
- New Balance Mens 90s Running ML99H shoes
- Florsheim Men's Belton Loafer - Choose SZ color
- Dr.Martens Mens 1461 PW Smooth 3-Eye Leather shoes
- Mens shoes ALEXANDER 6 () elegant brown leather BY450-40
- MADE in USA 10 Pairs Extra LARGE Men's Wood CEDAR SHOE Trees Brand NEW
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
ESKIMOC Men's Winter Boots new Gr. 9.5Callaghan P19s shoes hombre zapatillas bajas 11200 blueDB SHOES WIDE TOUCH STRAP LEATHER SHOES IN BROWN 4E FIT) EXTRA WIDEMens Camper shoes Brown Leather Camper Morrys Oxfords K100057 New
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Mephisto J811, Pantolette James, Dark BrownJoseph Abboud Men's Dress shoes Grey Leather Monk Strap Slip On Us Size 11 DOrthofeet 644 Men's Comfort Diabetic Therapeutic Extra Depth shoes
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Allen Edmonds Men's Chukka Saker Heights, 9 D, Size WalnutNew Polo Ralph Lauren Team USA Olympic shoes Men's 10 2016 Red White bluee BoatMagnanni Brown Leather Oxford Apron Toe Dress shoes 47 Men's US 13 BMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Clarks Originals Desert Trek Men's Chestnut Brown Leather Center Stitch 26134195
Things to do in Tahoe City
GENUINE Leather Carved Wingtip lace up New Mens oxford Brogue Ankle Boots shoesMens Round Toe Slip On Loafers Business Dress shoes Gentleman Suede shoes ZsellPropet Men's Villager Fisherman Sandal Brown Full Grain Leather Leather SandalsAdidas Adidas 350 burgundy bb5289 - men's US10.5 (new)
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.