- Winter Women's Over Knee High Warm Pull On Zipper Outdoor Platform Snow Boots
- Women Side Metallic Ring Silk Lace up Ankle Boots Square Head Hollow Heel shoes
- Torrid Women's Sandal Pearls Rhinestones Faux Leather Tan (Wide Width) Size 9W
- PADMORE & BARNES - ORIGINAL Willow Litigio (217bis ANTE)
- Sperry Top-Sider Men's Leeward 2-Eye Sahara
- Giorgio Venturi Burgundy Cap Toe Oxford shoes
- Supra - Mens Skytop III CD shoes
- Goodwin Smith Tan Men’s Toggle Slip On Tassel shoes.
- Kangol Mens Waltham Slip Lace Up shoes Smart Formal
- TEVA Minam Mens Sport Sandals Hiking Trail River ShocPad S N 4289 Brown Sz 8
- BORN Oxford Brown Leather Wingtip Casual shoes Men's US 12
- Mens casual walking ankle boots lace up hiking trail casual dress Brogue shoes
- ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST GAME OF THRONES GOT HOUSE STARK SIZE 13 - CONFIRMED ORDER
- Vasque EUC Hiking boots Cowhide Leather Suede Mountaineering Vtg 7.5M Made
- Adidas Originals Superstar Foundation, Men's Trainers 4 UK
- Vans Vault Premium Leather Pony Hair TH Taka Hayashi Chukka Nomad L Brown White
- 252047 MSBT50 Men's shoes Size 11.5 M Navy Suede Lace Up Boots Johnston & Murphy
- Hi-Tec Men's 2018 Skamania Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot
- Adidas men shoes da Corsa Galaxy 4 Palestra Cloudfoam Ginnastica Nuove Cp8827
- New Balance 624 White mens cross trainers
- NIKE LADIES AIR MAX 97 SUMMIT WHITE BULLET OG TRAINERS RRP
- Low Top Lace Up Casual Mens Athletic Sports Running shoes Sneakers Breathable sz
- NIKELAB AIR FORCE 1 GYM RED-GYM RED-WHITE SZ 14 [555106-601]
- Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 Cream Triple White Boost CP9366 Men Size 13 shoes New 2017
- Air Jordan Retro Red Size 18
- Women Open Toe Hollow Out Knee High Boot shoes Real Leather Party Platform Hkm15
- Women Marc Fisher kattie Boots Leather Dark Brown 11M
- Charles David womens brown leather ankle boots chunky heel square toe size 8.5
- Fila Running Women's shoes
- Free People Brown Ankle Suede Boots Size 40
- HOKA ONE ONE Women's Clifton 5 Running shoes Green bluee Slate Canton Mesh 6M
- OLIVIA K Women's Sexy Over The Knee Thigh High Faux Suede Low Heel Boots
- Womens Zip Flat Stretch Knee High Tall Boots
- NIKE AIR MAX INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S SIZE 6.5 RUNNING SHOES PREOWNED
- Doc Martens 3A55 Grizzly Brown Leather Ankle Boots Ladies US Size 6
- Glitter Women's Sequins Peep Toe Side Zipper Boot Ruched Synthetic Leather shoes
- NEW Women's YELLOW BOX GRAHM Flat 40482 - Charcoal W125 sm
- NWT VERSACE COLLECTION V900737 VM00450 goldEN MEDUSA WHITE SLIDES EU44 US11 UK10
- Nautilus Slip-Resistatn Steel Toe N2514 Men's Oxford 9 D(M) US - Brown
- WRIGHT LEATHER LACE UP OXFORDS ARCH PRESERVER SZ 9.5 B
- Hudson London Stiefelette aus Veloursleder , Gr. 45 , brown used
- Punk Mens Spike Studded Rivet shoes Zipper New Fashion Lace Up High Top Stylish
- Men Round Toe Lace Up Oxfords PU Leather Business Formal Dress shoes Spring Size
- Spring Step Men's Harrison Lace Up Dress Oxfords shoes, Size US 12 M,
- British style Mens Outdoor Slip On Ankle Boots Business Oxford Casual shoes New
- Dan Post Men's 10 EW Burgundy Leather Pull On Western Cowboy Rodeo Ride Boots
- LANVIN 15SS metallic high-cut leather sneakers
- Asolo Patrol GV Boot - Men's
- John deere pull on boots Size 8.5 Florsheim Group
- ONITSUKA TIGER COLORADO EIGHTY FIVE MT SAMSARA LIFESTYLE SNEAKERS US 4 Mens
- Gola Classics Gola Harrier Mens Suede Leather Trainers
- ADIDAS TERREX CMTK S80873 MEN'S TREKKING HIKING SHOES NEW MODEL 2019
- NEW ASICS GEL LYTE V SANZE KNIT MENS 10.5 US
- NIKE Mens Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Running shoes (Wolf Grey White bluee) - Variety
- Mens Adidas NWOB Size 6.5 bluee Pharrell Williams
- ECCO Men's Illinois Slip-On Loafer - Choose SZ color
- Democrata Hutch Mens Leather Lace Up Dress Boots Made In Brazil
- Lacoste Men's Storda 118 1 Sneaker
- Twisted X Men's Brown Leather and Ostrich Patchwork Driving Moccasins MDM0048
- Dr Martens 3 Trou 1461 white Mono 14346100 Original Doc
- shoes Igi&Co Man 56741 00 Classic slip on Made in Leather Stone
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Johnston & Murphy Mens Conard Wing Leather Lace Up Dress, Brown, Size 7.0GORGEOUS JOHNSTON & MURPHY GENUINE CROCODILE LOAFERS 8.5 BMens HUSH PUPPIES CALE LACE UP FORMAL DRESS WORK LEATHER SHOESFI-8701 Genuine Leather Burgundy with Tassel Fiesso by Aurelio Garcia Slip on
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Just Cavalli Men's Perforated High Top Fashion Sneaker Size 10 USMens Pointed Toe Hollow Out Business Formal Brogues Slim Suit Leather shoes NewsMens Business Leather shoes Lace Up Round Toe Britain Formal shoes Wedding Dress
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Adidas ZX Flux Prime Knit Men Round Toe Synthetic White Running shoes 11 M USBROOKS BROS 10M Brown Suede Mens Chukka Desert Boots List Allen Edmonds PORTER DERBY Sneakers 11.5 D Grey Suede (357)More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Clarks Men's Un Costa Lace Tan Leather Sport shoes 26140950
Things to do in Tahoe City
Mephisto Rainbow Velours 9811n Mens Footwear shoes - Cognac All SizesAllen Edmonds Men's Vernon Dress Oxfords 7.5MJohnston Murphy Men Aristocraft Aldrich II Cap Toe Burgundy shoes 10 C MSRPFiesso Mens Navy bluee Glitter Faux Leather Lace Up High Top Sneaker Street shoes
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||13-13.5||Material:||Woven Leather|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Does not apply
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.