- ASICS GEL EXALT Womens Size 6 Electric bluee white hot pink T379N 4501
- Tods Fringe Sandal- Grey-Size-US 6 EU36- (P25)
- Propét Frauen Delaney Strap Geschlossener Zeh Leder Fashion Stiefel brown Groess
- Justin Boots Womens Gypsy Collection L9510 Leather Square Toe, Tan, Size 10 B
- Isaac Mizrahi Erinn 2 White True Denim Espadrille Wedge Mules NEW
- Karl Lagerfeld High-Top Leather Sneaker
- Magnanni Medallion Cap Toe Derby Wingtip Oxford 10.5
- Men's Pointed Toe Rivet Rhinestone Leather Business Slip On plaid shoes 2 Style
- Mens NOCONA Dallas Vintage Tan Western Cowboy Boots - MD2701 - Mens Sz 6 EE wide
- SANUK Brown Canvas Fringed Elastic Panel Slip On Casual Loafers Sz 9 B4070
- Men’s Executive Imperials Brown Leather Wingtip Oxford Dress shoes, Size 9.5
- Fashion Mens shoes Camouflage Lace Up Combat Outdoor Desert Military Boots New
- Men's Breathable Casual Wave shoes Runner Trainer Running Athletic Hot Sneakers
- Men's Factory Work Footware Safety Boots Steel Toe Wearproof Work Lace Up shoes
- Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 Cream White Size 12 in Adult Men's shoe size
- Naot Thomas shoes - NIB - Free Shipping
- MEN HANDMADE BROWN SUEDE & COWHIDE BURGUNDY LEATHER- HIGH ANKLE LACE UP BOOTS
- AA4084-600 MENS NIKE AIR MAX FLAIR
- MEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS NEW BALANCE [ML574WNE]
- Sperry Top-Sider Men Authentic Original Daytona Boat shoes
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS COURTVANTAGE ADICOLOR SZ 9.5 SUNGLOW S80257
- ADIDAS TUBULAR X RUNNER PRIMEKNIT 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Puma H-Moc Cavallino Mens shoes US 7.5
- DZ769 MBT shoes brown nabuk women sneakers 4 ()
- Khombu Womens Brooke Leather Closed Toe Mid-Calf Cold Weather Boots
- NIB WOMEN'S COLUMBIA INSULATED POWDER SUMMIT 200 GRAMS INSULATED BOOTS SIZE 7
- Instride Newport - Men's Leather Orthopedic shoes - All colors - All Sizes
- AIR JORDAN 13 HE GOT GAME 2018 414571-104
- NIKE AIR JORDAN VIII 8 RETRO GS COOL GREY purple blueE YELLOW WHITE 580528-038 7Y
- BNWT Zara Distressed Leather Biker Boots Blogger 37 4
- Propét Womens Madi Mid Zip Round Toe Mid-Calf Cold Weather Boots
- Romika WENDY 01 Ladies Womens Faux Leather Zip Up Comfy Winter Ankle Boots Brown
- Madden Girl Womens Miles Red Buffalo Plaid Combat Ankle Boots Size 8
- Stivali SENDRA (Cod. ST1756) USATO N.38 PELLE brown women Cowboy Vintage retrò
- TORY BURCH White leather sneakers 9 tennis walking, jogging spring fashion
- Donald Pliner Couture Leather shoes Sandal New Mesh Elastic Tortoise Patent
- BROOKS BredHERS DEVON LEATHER WINGTIP LACE FRONT OXFORD DRESS SHOES MEN'S 42 A
- Florsheim Dress Oxfords brown Men's shoes 10.5
- Clarks Mens NATURE OPEN , Tobacco Summer sandal, SOFT SOLE 8 G
- New arrival handmade MEN'S GENUINE LEATHER classic monk strap dress shoes
- PUMA Men's Basket X HOH pink Sneaker
- Greats x Orley Men's Sneakers
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Propet Mens Extra Wide Leather Walking Orthopedic shoes White 10.5 XX(US Mens 5EECCO Women's Cool 2.0 Gore-tex Textile Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ colorSperry gold Cup Men's 2 Eye Crepe US 14 M Sand Suede Moc Toe Oxfords shoesWholesale Lot 36pairs Men's Sport Slide Sandals for Shower Pool Gym--08M
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Mens shoes D' ACQUASPARTA 5 () sneakers bluee suede AB872-39Jomos Men’s Forum Loafers Brown (Almond 84-433) 12.5 UKPolo Ralph Lauren Shearling Landen Waterproof Suede Leather Rubber Boots shoes 8
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Mark Nason Los Angeles Men's Loland Oxford - Choose SZ colorAdidas G26782 Men Marathon X 5923 Running shoes bluee SneakersTO BOOT NEW YORK Brandon Cap Toe Oxford 9.5More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Cole Haan Benton Double Monk Strap II Leather Loafer British Tan Size 9.5M
Things to do in Tahoe City
Ecco Soft 8 Indigo Genuine Leather High Top Men’s Sneaker,US 12 - 12.5 blueER USA 9SMEMPHIS06 CAM NVYMychel Steve Madden shoes Fashion Taupe Men NewFrancesco da Firenze Sandal Friar 103 Brown Mod. 103
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Shoe Type:||Mens Occupational/Safety|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.