Bed & Breakfasts
- Buffalo 1337-14 Satin Casual Low-Top Platform Womens Trainers
- Superga P19us women's shoes sneakers with platform S0001L0 996 2790 COTW UP AND
- ALLEN EDMONDS Mens 15 B Mcallister Merlot Wingtip Oxfords
- Sheep Wool Winter Snow Boots shoes Natural Cow Leather Handmade Men Women Fur
- Mens Clarks Chelsea Boots Clarkdale Gobi
- HAGLOFS TRAIL RUNNING SHOES LIM LOW MEN GEL AHAR+ size USA-10.5 UK-10 EU-44.5
- 2 PAIRS OF JORDAN JUMPMAN BRAND SHOES 12 AND 13
- Mens 8 or 10 or 11 nike lunarbeast elite TD molded cleats grey lineman football
- ADIDAS LIGHT EM UP 2 BASKETBALL TRAINERS
- NIKE 2007 AIR STAB US 8 10 TRAINERS BNIB
- LUXUS PRADA SNEAKER SCHUHE 4E2845 grey blue NEU NEW 9 43 43,5
- Air Jordan 7 Retro Hare Vnds Size 9.5 Offer Up
- Sperry Saltwater Pop Outsole Dark Taupe Womens size 8 (STS83233 )
- Reebok Women shoes Sneakers Royal Glide Rpldbl Lifestyle DV3846 New
- BEARPAW WOMAN'S SUEDE & SHEEPSKIN BROWN BOOTS - 12 TALL - SZ 6
- Boots GALERIES LAFAYETTE Paris Suede Brown T 41 VERY GOOD CONDITION
- Tma Women's Winter Boot Real Leather shoes Padded Comfort Boots Tma 5199
- Skechers Sport 23320 Womens Microburst Mamba Fashion Sneaker- Choose SZ color.
- Clarks Springers women's leather walking shoes Sz 7 M Excellent condition
- Propet Womens White Walking shoes Size 5.5 (197665)
- Charles by Charles David Chestnut Brown Suede Cuffed Dress Bootie Women Size 8 M
- Ellie shoes E-GOGO-G 3 Heel Glitter Gogo Boot. with Zipper.
- ECCO Womens Sz 39 Loafers Casual Slip on shoes Brown Leather (17G)
- CESARE PACIOTTI 4US men shoes Y0GU4S NAPPA BLK CAM ANTRACITE NUOVO SCONTO 50%
- Gaastra Hatch Tumbled Leather comfy Men Athletic Sneakers Lace up shoe - NEW
- Steve Madden Men's Finnch Oxford - Choose SZ color
- Columbia Men's CORNIGLIA II Slide Sandal - Choose SZ color
- Men’s Size 10 Bed Stu Distressed Brown Leather Low Ankle Harness Boots
- Men’s Gino Vitale Lace-up Sneakers GV303 Brown Sz 7.5 NEW
- Allen Edmonds Norwell USA Brown Leather Slip On Penny Loafer shoes Men's 10 D
- RED TAPE Stanway Punta Afilada Ante Chelsea SIN CIERRES BOTAS HOMBRE
- Bostonian Mens Brown Leather bluecher Derby shoes Lace Up Square Toe 28712, 10.5D
- Men 9.5Us Red Wing 8134 8.5D
- AUSTRALIAN ORIGINAL ® ALPINE CLASSIC SHORT SHEEPSKIN BOOTS. Made in Australia.
- D & G Men's shoes 728011 Brown 42 1 2
- 2017 NIKE DUALTONE RACER SE SZ 12 WHITE PURE PLATINUM 918227-102
- Cotswold Unisex Winstone Low Waterproof Hiking shoes
- Adidas AQ2499 Boost Response 3 Mens Sz 10.5 Performance Running shoes Tech Green
- Mens LACOSTE COURT MASTER White Trainers 7-34CAM0159NW7
- Vans Men's shoes Authentic Lite''--(Pop Pastel)--True White Z
- AB680 CESARE PACIOTTI 4US schuhe yellow wildleder textil damen sneakers EU
- Caprice Boots 9-25523-27 303 Valentina Leather Cognac
- BCBGeneration CAROLENA Women Peep-Toe Suede Ankle Boot
- Hunter Womens Tall Original Gloss purple Purple Rain Boots Wellies, Size 6 EUC
- Vogue Mens Athletic Flat Sports Running Board Sneakers shoes Fashion Lace up New
- Sneakers and Athletic Keen Saltzman WP Raven Koi
- PW Human Race NMD TR Pale Nude
- NIKE Air Force 1 Utility White Men Lifestyle shoes Sneakers
- Steve Madden ELOUISE Womens Elouise Fashion Sneaker-
- Balance Women's SPK V1 FuelCore Cross Trainer, red 6 W US
- Altra Footwear One V3 Running shoes - Women's Size 9 Purple orange
- Womens Vogue Leather Multicolour Pointed Toe Kitten Heel Ankle Boots shoes SYJJ
- Collegiate Womens Hollow Out Mesh Sandals Platform Wedge Heels Sport Sneaker New
- Ed Hardy Women's Canvas Low-Top Fashion Sneakers.
- Playshoes GmbH Unisex Adults' Aqua Beach & Pool shoes bluee (bluee 7) 6 UK
- Nautilus Womens Composite Toe Athletic M Grey Leather shoes
- J. Adams Platform Lace up Sneaker - Casual Chunky Walking shoes - Easy Everyday
- Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Design 20722 Loafer - Choose SZ color
- Lacoste Men’s Avantor Sneakers - Choose SZ color
- MONDERER DESIGN Boots Lace All Leather Dark Brown T 40 BE
- 20NP49191 SP50 Men's shoes Size 9 M Brown Leather Lace Up Johnston & Murphy
- Justin Workboots Brown Leather Comp Toe Waterproof Men's Size 9 Lace Up Boots
- Dr Martens Casual Oxfords Leather 5 Eye Padded Collar Brown 8053 Mens Size 14 US
- Paul & Joe basket slam cuir black g m NEUVE Valeur 140E Pointures 40,44.
- Florsheim 684018 488 Lexington Lace Up Cap Toe Leather Oxford Men's US 10M
- Hot Men's Pointed Toe Formal Business Oxfords Casual Wedding casual Dress shoes
- NIKE AIR KD V (AUNT PEARL) (Size 8)
- Ariat Men's Circuit Puncher Cowboy Boot Ancient Oak Bourbon Chocolate Full
- Mens Handmade Boots Green Suede Chelsea Jodhpur Ankle Casual Jumper Chukka shoes
- ANGRY ITCH - 10-Loch Gothic Punk Army Ranger Armee Leder Stiefel mit Stahlkappe
- Adidas Performance Men's Crazy Bounce Basketball shoes Collegiate Green White
- NEW Adidas Pureboost DPR Triple Grey Men's 9 Without Box
- Sanuk Men's What a Tripper Mesh Chukka Boot - Choose SZ color
- Le Coq Sportif Carcans Sport Sneaker Hombre 1820093 Dress bluee
- ASICS Jolt Men's Running shoes
- Player Exclusive John Wall 2 Great Wall Xeno Adidas Size 13
- Mens shoes size 9.5 nike
- Clarks Originals Desert Boot Men's Navy bluee Fabric 26131980
- Hush Puppies Bridgeport Mens Style H14915 Size 9
- To Boot New York Bergen Flint Suede Wingtip Brogue Sze 7.5 M New In Box
- Men's shoes DI MELLA 6,5 () loafers green suede BS800
- Men's shoes DI MELLA 8 () loafers light bluee suede AB997-C
- GH Bass Monogram Wedge Longwing Brogue RRP
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
ADIDAS SCHUHWERK MANN TURNSCHUHE STOFF SCHWARTZ - 1C4DAdidas Mens Adizero Ubersonic Clay Athletic & Sneakers GreenSteve Madden Men's Huego Chelsea Boot,
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Drew Men's Navigator II MonkstrapMens HUSH PUPPIES BLOKE FORMAL DRESS WORK CASUAL LEATHER SHOES -WIDEGordon Rush HAMEL Mens Wingtip Lace-up Dress shoes 9.5 M Chocolate
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. 2018 NEW luxury leather casual shoes female designer sports shoes men's shoesDiadora bluee Plum Titan Reborn Barra Running SneakerWaldläufer Hanno, Dynamic-Sohle, Denver (Nubukled Beaver (Brown), Width H 4840More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Magnanni NEW Suede Oxford 41 Made in Spain 16039
Things to do in Tahoe City
Glerups Boot Slipper Red 44.0Klogs Arbor Mens Leather Professional Clog Mahogany Smooth - 10 MediumMephisto Men's Bonito Air Jet Brown Leather Sneakers Comfort Walking Sz 7MCarrucci Wholecut Medallion Oxford, Men's Dress Leather shoes, Olive
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Does not apply
|Colour:||Marron (241 Pull Up Tan)||Brand:|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.