- Born Brown Leather 4 Heel Wedge Slip On Clogs Women's Size 9
- New Merrell Pechora Sky Woolen Women Boots Sz. 8
- D1269 Pre Owned Women's Sperry Top-Sider Angelfish Serape Linenred shoes 6.5 M
- HOGAN CALZATURA men FRANCESINA PELLE grey - 9DC2
- Sandro moscoloni mens shoes 8
- Allen Edmonds Cody Mens 10.5 D Brown Tassel Woven Kiltie Leather Slip On Loafers
- KEEN PITTSBURGH Waterproof Soft Toe men's Work Hiker Boots 15D ASTM F2892-11 EH
- ZARA Man White Perforated Soft Leather Trainer Sneakers Portugal US 12
- Mens Primo Distressed Brahma Work Boots Tan Leather Size 13
- Hush Puppies Claxton Mens Leather shoes Size 8.5 M
- Florsheim 10M Dress Loafer Burgundy Leather Moc Toe Vibram Soles
- Mens fASHION Casual Loafers Suede Driving Flats Boat shoes Cowhide Handmade shoes
- AUTHENTIC BRAND NEW JORDAN 11 Retro “Win Like 96’ Gym red Size 8.5 Without Box
- Bates Men's Safety Enforcer 8 in L N Steel Toe Uniform Work Oxford
- Reebok Men's Crossfit Nano 8.0 Flexweave Cross Trainer shoes
- NIKE LEBRON XIII, METALLIC GREY, HOT LAVA in Size 9.5 RARE
- Adidas Tubular Shadow 7.5 Men Grey & White
- Adidas PW HU HOLI Tennis HU, Red White, Tie-dye Style, Size 11.5
- Pekkuod 4028 Wildleder Sneaker dunkelblue brown 186352
- shoes DIADORA Man BIANCO blue 172319-C7366
- Merrell Womens Bare Access Flex 2 E-Mesh Running Sneakers
- Cipher Sentient Marine bluee Leather Suede Men's High Top Trainers Sneakers
- Scarpa New Balance WL 574 SYD Jeans-4
- Adidas d pink sample size new unreleased pe promo boost player exclusive 12.5
- Addidas Ultra Boost Show Your Stripes
- Salomon Sense Pro Max Womens Trail Running shoes - Purple
- NEW CRUSH BY DURANGO WOMEN'S SCALL-UPPED WESTERN BOOT (RD5444) BROWN 7 MED
- Circus by Sam Edelman Women's Holden Ankle Bootie- Maple- Size 8
- Native Women's Jericho Fashion Sneaker
- Clarks Artizan Ladies Dark Brown Leather Riding Long Boots Size 4.5 EE
- Brooks Pure Flow 5 Running shoes Womens Size 8.5M
- Earth Origins Tate Womens 10 W Tan Brown Suede Ankle Boots
- Easy Spirit Frauen Funrunner Low & Mid Tops Slip on grey Groesse 9.5 US 41 EU
- BlacK D’lites Skechers shoes Women Slip-On Mule Sneakers 7.5
- Vogue Ladies Denim Ripped Hole Zip Riding Chunky Low Heels Over Knee High Boots
- Aerosoles Size 7.5 M BARRICADE Brown Combo Memory Foam Boots New Womens shoes
- 8 Inch Purple Rainbow Festival Fashion Super High Heels Stripper shoes Flamingo
- New Adidas x Bape x Neighborhood POD-S 3.1 Sneaker Size 10 US
- 602)Bally Switzerland Dark Brown Leather Monk Strap Men’s shoes Size US 10.5 D
- Harpelunde 2018 Fashion bluee golden Plate Loafers Slip On shoes Mens
- La Redoute Collections Mens Leather Trainers 350128050
- Men Pump shoes Metal Decor Pull On Comfort Formal Dress Business Leather shoes
- Cole Haan Mens Cambridge Wingtip 13 M Brown Lace Up Leather Oxford
- Allen Edmonds Maxfield 11D with VIBRAM Soles
- Adidas Adilette Unisex bluee White Synthetic Slide - 4 UK
- TEVA Hudson Hiking Walking Water Sandals Adjustable Strap Men's Size 11
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Triple White size 10 (100% authentic)
- SUTOR MANTELLASSI Glossy Money Green Slip on Tassel Dress Loafers US 8
- Adidas Jake 2.0 Boot - Men's
- Used (Good condition) Kobe XI (11) Hyper Purple, Mens Size 7
- MASCOT WORKWEAR Maitland Pantaloni da lavgold
- DS Adidas Tubular Doom M Grey Mesh, Size 12 Og All
- Skechers Citywalk El Mens shoes US 12 REF 6138
- Adidas Men's Lifestyle Running shoes Jerez 2 LO 117209 Sizes 6.5 & 7
- NIKE AIR FORCE Mens 315123-107 Basketball shoes SIZE 11
- COLE HAAN MEN'S LUNARGRAND LONG WINGTIP OXFORD SHOES C11950 FATIGUE TAUPE 12M
- Emporio Armani Men's Suede Navy Loafers Authentic shoes Size 44
- Classic Dan SEBAGO Mens Dress shoes
- Gary Vee 003 Clouds and Dirt K-Swiss Sneakers SIZE 10 1 2 Men Limited Edition
- Authentic New Men's Berluti Naturale Wooden Wood shoes Trees,UK9 US10
- Sperry Men's, Navigator Venetian slip on
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
ECCO Lisbon Brogue Oxford Wing Tip Dress shoes DARK 43 9 9.5David Eden Mens shoes Size 10.5 Brown Ostrich, Alligator, Crocodile, LizardCole Haan Men's Slip On Tassel Loafer Dress shoes Burgundy Size 12 MLacoste shoes Men Low-rise Leather Bayliss VULC Lace-up Trainers 11.5
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
DIESEL bluee leather S-NENTISH Leather Zip Around Sneakers - size 9.5Express Mens shoes Boot High Top Size 11 CONTACT 4 OFFERVintage Sperry Top-Sider Full Leather Loafers Mens Size 11.5 M USA
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Men's G.H. Bass & Co. Wyatt Driver Moccasin Navy2018 Mens Lace Up Low Top Fashion Sneakers Genuine Leather Casual Board shoesMens Brogue Wing Tip Lace Up Bussiness Wedding Real Leather Oxfords Fltas shoesMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.shoes Moccasins leather Sole leather Elastic Size 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Things to do in Tahoe City
DESIGNER HERREN ECHTLEDER SNEAKER SCHUHE HANDARBEIT FLACHE SOHLE black 39POLO RALPH LAUREN MAN CASUAL SNEAKER POLISH SHOES SUEDE CODE A88Y 0241 R1000Lacoste Men's Sneakers LA PIQUEE 119 In White GreenDIADORA MAN SNEAKER SHOES CASUAL FREE TIME CODE 201.157083 01 TRIDENT NY S.W
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Chocolate , Tan , Brown
|Width:||Medium (D, M)|
|Pattern:||Animal Print||Style:||Cowboy Boots|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Mexico||Material:||Genuine Cowhide Leather|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.