Bed & Breakfasts
- Stacy Adams Men's Stud Slip On Rhinestone Velour Loafers 25335-042
- Ecco Men Brown Driving Loafer shoes Size US 10.5 Pre Owned DQ
- Classic Ariat Natural Pre-Owned Cowboy Boots Men's Size 6.5D
- TOPMAN Brown Suede Leather Derby Casual shoes Men’s Size US 11
- Allen Edmonds Ostendo Polo saddle oxford size 9 1 2 A narrow.
- Clarks Brown Leather Lace Up Bicycle Toe 73106 Casual Sneaker shoes Men's 13 M
- NIKE ZOOM LEBRON III QS “SUPERBRON” AO2434-100 SUPERMAN THEMED Men's Sneakers
- Red Wing 3102 Heritage Work Postman Oxford US Size 12 D
- Hoka One One Tor Tech MID WP men's Hiking Boots Size 9 -Sample-.
- Hall’s EH Waterproof Lineman’s Boots Pole Climber Brown Leather Men’s 8.5 D
- Punk Mens Slip On Genuine Leather Ankle Boots Pointed Toe Cuban Heel shoes SZ10
- NIKE ROSHE LD-1000 PREMIUM Mens Obsidian Leather Trainers
- Adidas Baskets Super Star Années '80 Decon white-Beige Bz0109
- USED MENS NIKE ZOOM PEGASUS 33 SHOES SIZE 10 831352 401
- Le Coq Sportif Trainers LCS R1000 - Lake bluee
- Adidas A16f ADIDAS homme baskets basses S76388 ZX FLUX ADV
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 Salt (2)
- Air Jordan Russell Westbrook Zer0.1 Why Not Cotton Shot Zero.1 orange Pulse
- NEW z-coil pain relief footwear z-walker composite toe with covers MENS size 8 -
- Womens Sexy Thigh High Over Knee Hollow Out Peep Toe High Heels Boots Stilettos
- Women's Bogs Sweetpea Lightweight Rain Boots Royal 72198-432
- Ladies Round Toe Slim Stretch Riding Over Knee Boots Casual shoes New Boot Size
- Winter Warm Women's Lamb Lined Fur Trim Flat Boots Mid Calf Leopard Snow shoes
- Retro Womens mid-Calf Boots Round Toe wedge High Heel Casual faux Suede Booties
- Womens Betsy Johnson Stiletto Pointy shoes Size 7
- Womens Side Zip Wedge Heels Knee High Boots Riding Casual shoes
- CHAMPION BOOT UPSTATE - yellow - 39 (8057016830901)
- Women Faux Fur Mid Calf Snow Boots Round Toe Lace Up Warm Girls Cute shoes Ske15
- Journee Collection Walla Women US 10 Wine Knee High Boot
- Yoki Women's Daisy Fashion Boot
- Skechers Women's Lasso-Caravel-Short Zip-on Ankle Boot - Choose SZ color
- HUGO BOSS GREEN - ICONIC TRAINER Men's Sneaker's In White Sz 9
- Stacy Adams Mens Madison Cap Toe Oxfords Steel Navy Leather Dress shoes 00012-22
- URBAN CLASSICS Turnschuhe Mann Frau Trend Sportschuhe TB2128
- JOHNSTON & MURPHY BROWN SIGNATURE SERIES SLIP ON LOAFER DRIVING SHOES SIZE 9 M
- NIKE Cortez Men's Basic Leather Casual Athletic shoes 819719-110 Medium - NEW
- Mens Handmade shoes Oxford Whole-cut Tan Office Business Formal Dress Wear Boots
- Mens Handmade shoes Brown Leather Brogue Oxford Formal Dress Casual Wear Boots
- Daniele Alessandrini shoes Sneaker ITALY Leather Man Yellow F7121K4203500 28
- Mens shoes Dark Grey Suede Brogue Toe Cap Oxford Brogue Wingtip Formal Wear Boot
- Mens Handmade shoes Suede Loafer Moccasins bluee Slip on Formal Wear Casual Boots
- TORY BURCH SPORT bluee Canvas Suede Lace Up Sneakers shoes Size 9M
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
UNC Pe Jordan Superfly Team SlideTall Men's Apron Slip On Loafer Leather shoes 4 Height Extra Increasing , GKD73Allen Edmonds Player’s shoes Sz 8.5DECCO Seawalker Brown Leather Oxfords Size 45
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Magnanni sneakers Men's whiteo 18113 Sneakers Mens Size 10John Varvatos Men's Slip On Suede shoesK-Swiss P19us shoes men low sneakers 06045-146-M
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Nae - Vegan wide velcro-straped and laced sneakers eco and water resistantBugatti Men's 311684021100 Derbys bluee (Dark bluee 4100) 6.5 UKBusiness Men's Leather Pointy Toes British Wingtip Lace Up Carved shoes FormalMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.DC SHOES W TONIK IF blueE WOMAN FW 2015 SHOES 36 37 38
Things to do in Tahoe City
DIADORA M CHAUSSURE GAME L HIGH WAXED - WHTNVY - 44 (8300300878784)Men's Brown and Navy bluee Bullboxer Sneakers US Size 11PIKOLINOS JEREZ 09Z 3100 LOAFERS SLIPON SHOES MORTISE MAN BRANDY ARCILLAMens shoes ALEXANDER 10 () loafers brown leather BS209-44
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.