Bed & Breakfasts
- Arfango Firenze Men's shoes Beige Leather Moccasins Loafers 9 US 43 NEW
- Shipton&Heneage Navy suede lace up Brogue Smart casual shoes Round S,
- Cadillac By Foreste Suede Captoe Boots Made In Mens Size 44
- Mens Brown Diamond J Cowboy Boots Sz 8D (W )
- 70118 shoes stringate Made in Italia GIORGIO men black 70118
- Men Vero Guoio Brown Leather Tassel shoes Super Prime 10 - 11 Jumbo Size
- Bruno Marc Mens Gordon-02 Dark Brown Leather Lined Dress Loafers Slip On shoes -
- Adidas Adilette Chanclas whiteo y black
- 2005 NIKE AIR FORCE 1 PREMIUM YEAR OF THE DOG YOTD US 8.5 9 STASH RARE AUTHENTIC
- Yeezy Boost 350 Sesame UK Size 8.5 Brand New Box
- Adidas Ultra BOOST Lux Sneakersnstuff x Social Status DB0338 Size 13
- Mens Harley Davidson Clint Biker Boots
- Adidas Yung1 8 Supreme Limited QS Goku Max Air
- Xelero Men's Matrix Mesh Lace Up Sneaker X35815D Size 11.5
- Geox u Snake S SHOES Men's Leisure Trainers Low shoes Grey U2207sa2214c0043
- Reef Grovler Trainers in Charcoal
- Vans Of The Wall Unisex 106 Vulcanized LX shoes - Various Sizes Colours - New
- shoes CAFéblack women Sneakers Trendy IDH625204
- Women's shoes Sun68 Ally Solid Nylon White Pink Sneaker SS 2019
- Adidas Basketball Harden Vol. 2 Size 13 Men. Brand New
- Men 8Us Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 cm
- ASH SCHUHWERK MANN ÜBERSTREIFEN LEDER+STOFF SCHWARTZ+blue - E5A4
- Sperry Top Sider - Women's 6.5 Dark Brown
- Propet Travelwalker Ii - Active - Women's White Mesh - 8.5 Medium
- Dansko Jazz Womens Brown Lace Up Chukka Ankle Boots Sz 6.5 - 7 US 37 EUR
- Very Volatile INDIE Womens Indie Ankle Bootie- Choose SZ color.
- black Cuissardes à dessus élastique black NC720 black
- Columbia Vapor Vent Trail Hiking Women's shoes Sz. 10
- SALE Twisted X Men's Brown Full Quill Ostrich Casual Driving Moc MDM0055
- LUXURY SCHUHWERK MANN LOAFER GAMSE HELLbrown - 680D
- Sneaker Alberto Guardiani Man Fresno Brown Leather Size 45 Made In
- New in Box Mens FRYE Sam Oxford shoes 82300-Dark Brown Size 10 M US
- 240717 ESi60 Men's shoes Size 13 M bluee Leather Made in Johnston & Murphy
- Ecco Mens Size 12-12.5 Cross X Classic Coffee-Marine-Coffee Tie Sneakers 431504
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Cole Haan Men's Harrison Grand Leather Oxfords British TanNew Mens Steven Land Tan Brown Woven Cap Toe Lace Leather shoes Size 13Mens Handmade shoes Spectator Two Tone Wing Tip Brogue Formal Wear Casual Boots2019 Occident Mens Brogue Carving Pull On Loafers Leather Dress Formal shoes Hot
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Mephisto Spinnaker Boat shoes Mens 8.5 Brown Leather Moccasin Loafers PortugalClarks x Herschel Supply (08596) - Desert Boot (Navy Suede) Men's 7.5 - 12VANS TH LACE TO TOE LX TAKA HAYASHI HORWEEN TORTOISE SHELL VIBRAM SZ 8 US NEW
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. MEN NEW HANDMADE SUEDE LEATHER BOLD CONTRAST STITCH blueE DOUBLE MONK DRESS SHOESCarrucci Bit Loafer, Men's Slip-on Leather shoes, ChestnutStacy Adams Men's shoes Sanhurst Penny Slip On Brown Multi 25241-249More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Mens Grenson Smart Slip On Moccasin shoes Albany
Things to do in Tahoe City
DIOR HOMME SHOES B33 2007 C 3939 WONO SIZE 43 MADE IN ITALY USEDAdidas Men's shoes 979396 White 27ｃｍFlorsheim Men's Corbetta Bike Toe Ox Oxford - Choose SZ colorBig Size 38-47 New Arrival Split Leather Men Casual shoes Fashion Top Quality Dr
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Driving Moccasins Wedge Styles||Upper Material:||Leather|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||US Shoe Size (Men's):||8.5|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.