Bed & Breakfasts
- Altra King MT Trail Running shoes Women Size 8 1 2 Msrp Zero Drop
- NIB TORY BURCH Terra Flip Flop Patent Flat Thong Sandal 10.5 Sun Beige gold Logo
- Qupid ballerina southwestern oxford wing tip women's pumps flats faux leather
- women Finto Similpelle doppio zip BASSE tacco largo caldo STIVALI CAVIGLIA
- NIB - JUST FABULOUS Women's 'Sumner' Cognac WEDGE HEELS - 9
- Grenson Tristan Mens shoes US size 10.5 Brand New
- Men's Leather RUSSELL & BROMLEY Slip On Loafers Formal shoes 2
- Bed Stu Men's Beacon Tawny Zone Oxford 8.5 M
- 591263 PFBT40 Men's shoes Size 12 M Brown Leather Lace Boots Johnston & Murphy
- Cole Haan Mens Loafers Size 11
- ZYYZYM Steel Toe Men Safety Work Boots Breathable Outdoors Men shoes Fashion
- Mens Lace up Loafers Dress Formal Casual Business Vintage Faux Suede shoes New
- Tony Lama Mens Brown Leather Cowboy Western Boots, Sz 9D, Low Wear, Made in TX
- Skechers Martens shoes Mens Gents Everyday Hook and Loop Memory Foam
- [UA] Undefeat x AJ4 [All Size]
- Man bag portfolio, the diplomat FABI
- Clarks Originals M X WALLABEES JEZ BLOKE 100% WOOL 7,8,9,10,11 G
- Etnies Jefferson Mid Ws Brown 37.5 EU (7 US 4.5 UK)
- Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Fashion Sneaker, White Red bluee New Size 12
- NiKE men's kobe VI 6 imperial purple del sol 429659-501 sz 6.5
- Men's THE NIKE PREMIER II FG SOCCER CLEATS SPIKES - 917803 407 11.5
- New Balance Mens Mx517rb1 Grey Red Cross Training shoes Size 11 (182770)
- Mens Athletic Max Plus Trainers Air Walking Running shoes Ultra Sneakers
- Adidas Originals Continental 80 W White Pink Women Casual shoes Sneakers G27722
- Womens Over The Knee High Boots Thigh Long Shiny Leather Platform Heels shoes
- Billabong Women's Wild Wavez Gladiator Sandal - Choose SZ color
- DIADORA HERITAGE TURNSCHUHE MANN TEAM STONE WÄSCHE 12 red WEISS SOMMER
- DS Adidas Ultra boost social status x sneakersnstuff sns ss consortium
- NIKE AIR TAILWIND 79 FIRST AIR SIZE 41 MAX 1 VORTEX EPIC VECTOR JORDAN
- Rieker Schnürstiefel bordo black (bordeaux-red) Warmfutter Größe 37 40
- Women's adidas PureBOOST DPR Running shoes White White Chalk Coral Size 6.5 US
- Womens Ankle Boots shoes Pointed Toe Leather Low Heels Chunky Fashion Casual Hot
- New Suede Embroidery Wedge Heels Womens Ankle Boots Autumn Casual shoes Size
- Adidas Vigor Tr 4 Trail Running Athletic shoes Sneaker Pink Women's Size 9
- Womens Korean Sneakers Casual Travel Sport College Athletic shoes hot Creepers s
- Ralph Lauren Slip On Giraffe Pattern New Size 7
- CRIME HOMBRE ZAPAsizeS DEPORTIVAS INFORMAL GAMUZA ART. JAVA HI 11323AA1.62
- VOILE whiteHE men shoes grey suede and bluee denim tech fabric Liam Dash sneaker
- Urban Classics Sports Trainers shoes Canvas Mix shoes
- Chaco men Loafers grey Groesse 8 US 41.5 EU
- BRAGANO Cole Haan Burgundy Leather Tassel Kilty Loafers shoes Size 12 W
- Men's shoes Special Heels Handmade Suede Lace up Board Round toe Casual Size NW
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Sebago Men's Schooner Cognac Leather Loafers Boat shoes Sz 8Nautilus ESD Slip-On Comp Toe Men's Slip On 9.5 D(M) US - BrownNEW FERRICELLI MARCUS MENS LEATHER SLIP ON CASUAL SHOES MADE IN BRAZILNWOT Bruno Magli Plain Toe Oxford Leather Dress shoes Made Size 8.5
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Stacy Adams Tinsley Tan Wingtip OxfordMens Handmade shoes Tan Suede Loafers Slip-On Moccasins Formal Wear Casual BootsMens Handmade shoes White Patent Leather Moccasins Slip On Party Formal Boot New
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. ASICS GEL-Lyte MT Caramel Brown Storm High Top shoes 1193A035.200 NEW Keen Men's Atlanta Cool Steel Toe Electrical Hazard Work shoes 1006979New Men’s COLE HAAN ZEROGRAND WINGTIP OXFORD WITH STITCHLITE WOOL C28894SZ 11.5More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Men's shoes DI MELLA 12 () loafers bluee leather AB999-D
Things to do in Tahoe City
Men's Authentic PRADA 'Velcro' Americas Cup SneakersBugatti Men's 3.22648e+11 Derbys bluee (Dark bluee 4100) 6.5 UKAntonio Maurizi Wingtips 12 M Brown Tan Burnished Toe Brogue PaintedGeox Men's U Wells C Low-Top Sneakers bluee (Navy Dk Burgundy Cf47j) 9 UK
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||MPN:|
Does Not Apply
|Pattern:||Solid||Euro Size:||EUR 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46|
|Features:||Slip Resistant||Fastening:||Lace Up|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.