Bed & Breakfasts
- Womens REEBOK PUMP Wedge Melody Ehsani Size 6 with neon laces included
- Cat Women Low Top shoes
- Helly Hansen Workwear Safety Chelsea Mid HT 78250 WR High shoes S3 SRC, - EN
- Men Boots LUTHER CANVAS size Euro 42 New
- Adidas UA & SONS Ultra Star Boost Shell Toe Superstar B37111 Men’s Size 11.5
- Adidas White Sneakers Neo Performance Cloudfoam Ilation Mid Mens shoes
- Mens Match color Straps Sport Athletic Running Walking Hiking Outwear shoes hot
- Men Sneakers shoes Sequins bling shiny High Top Sport Athletic ankle boot
- Mens ASICS GEL QUANTUM 360 CM Carbon Running Trainers T6G1Q 9797
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 Inertia Size 11 - New In Box
- NIKE AIR VaporMax Flyknit 2.0 2018 MEN Dark Grey Running Trainers shoes Size 9
- Skechers Performance Women's Go Run 600 - 15060 Running shoes - Choose SZ color
- Women's Asics GEL-FLUX 5 T861N 9601 Grey Opal Green Lace-up Athletic shoes
- BANANA REPUBLIC BROWN GENUINE LEATHER WOMEN BOOTS SIZE 7 FLAT
- AD742 LEA FOSCATI schuhe black white leder kalb haar damen stiefeletten
- K By Clarks Brown Knee High Leather Boots Size 4
- New Balance Womens Trainers Running shoes Speedride Purple UK Sz.4 -
- Womens Vans Trainers, Pumps Suede Canvas - Steel Grey Pink size UK3
- ADIDAS ORTHOLITE WIDE LEATHER SHOES WOMEN SIZE US 5.5 FR 38 NICE VINTAGE
- PINK Victoria's Secret Women's Size Large (9-10) Mukluk Boots 100% Lamb's Wool
- VINCE WINDY WOMEN MID CALF BOOTS (9 M, MED BROWN)
- Alegria PG Lite Bronze Leather Thong Slide Sandals Size 41 US 10.5-11
- Bugatti Men's shoes Lace-Up Navy bluee 311 52807 1500 4100
- Allen Edmonds WHITNEY Wingtip Oxfords 9.5 D Brown (479)
- Benter Vero Cuoio Suede Leather Loafers Sz 12 45 Slip On Dress shoes Brown
- Harrys Of London Mens 9 Slip On Loafers Light Brown Suede Size 42 Made in
- K) Homeland Show Season 7 Screen Worn MacKenzie Astin Johnston & Murphy 9 shoes
- 46 12.5-13 Mens - Dansko Brown Professional Oiled Stapled Clogs shoes 0000MB
- 635 NEW MENS BROWN REAL LEATHER SMART SLIP ON SHOES SMART OFFICE
- Bonfeel RAVELLU Men's Fashion Casual shoes Sneaker Athletic Sneakers
- Mens Leather Breathable Welder Boots Steel Toe Safety Work shoes Size US5-12
- Men's Tin Haul Triangles With Anvil Of Power Sole Handcrafted
- American Legend Rider Skull Boots
- Handmade Men Two Toned Button Boots Men Brown Tweed And Leather Button Boot
- True Vintage Original Adidas STARSKY and HUTCH Sz 9 1 2 Mens VG Cond Clean
- Men's adidas EQT Support ADV - Off-White Tactile Yellow - AC7141
- BNWB & Genuine adidas originals ® Forest Grove Retro bluee Trainers UK Size 9
- TEVA ARROWOOD SWIFT LACE HIKING SHOE MENS SIZE 10 (Display)
- Puma TSUGI Shinsei Lace Up White Textile Mens Trainers shoes 363759 02 M14
- ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST 3.0 WOMEN'S GREY S82052 SIZE US 5.5-7.5 SIZE NEW
- 100% AUTHENTIC PRADA LEATHER HIGH BOOTS, SIZE 9, MADE IN ITALY
- Loeffler Randall Taupe Knee High Boots Size 9B Small Wedge Pull On Made In
- D1705 New Women's Enzo Angiolini Tall Grey Leather Boots 10 M
- shoes DIADORA 2.0 Man Men's Sneakers yellow Fabric,Suede 172297-25134
- NEW Adidas Ultra Boost ST Running shoes CQ2146
- FEAR OF GODMILITALY SNEAKER High-top sneakers size 42 (K20098
- Skechers Men's Go Run 5 Multisport Outdoor shoes bluee (bluee Green) 12 UK
- Geox Size 3 Leopard Skin Pattern Unworn BNIB
- Cambridge Select Women's Western Woven Braid Strappy Chunky Low Heel Ankle Bo...
- Women Soft Leather Low Top Lace up Sneskers Outdoor Walking Trainer Sports shoes
- Justin Women's L3057 Navy bluee Leather Pull On Western Roper Cowboy Boot U.S. 6C
- New balance Pink Yellow bluee Running shoes Womens Size 7
- SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker Fawn Pumps - Women's Size 38.5 (US 8) - Matt Mirror
- Fashion Womens Bowknot Ankle Boots Pull On Low Heels Flats shoes
- Ariat Womens Brown Cowboy, Western Boots Size 7.5 (270875)
- Easy Spirit Genera loafer flats wedge bluee lightweight sz 8 Med NEW
- MBT Saka 6S Men's Sport Outdoor Sandal (Comfort W Adjustable Hook & Loop Strap)
- Europe Vintage Burgundy Leather Loafers Prom Business Dress Slip On Mens shoes
- BALLY “Aikane” men’s high top sneaker shoes US 9.5D 100% leather SWITZERLAND
- DR. MARTENS MAN POLISH SHOES CASUAL FREE TIME CANVAS CODE MAYPORT 16516410
- SANDALI 4031 shoes CIABATTE men FIBBIA CINTURINO ARTIGIANALI CUOIO PELLE
- VINTAGE SEARS TED WILLIAMS LEATHER, HIKING BIKER BOOTS mens 6B womens 7.5
- Swims Men's Lace Loafers Driving Moccasin Loafer shoes Navy Green Sparkle 10
- TEVA Sz 9 Men's Adjustable Straps Closed Toe Sandals Trail Hiking Waterproof
- Ed Hardy high rise shoes size 6 (no box)
- Barker Woody Brogue shoes Walnut Calf US 11 Bargain RRP
- Durango Men's DDB0123 Western Boot
- New Men's Puma Freezy Freakies High Top Sneakers Size 12
- SALOMON SPEEDCROSS 4 404641 MEN'S MAZARINE blueE TRAIL RUNNING TRAINERS TREKKING
- NEW BALANCE Classics Traditionnels Men's Running shoes Red ML574CPB Sz9.5 M
- Air Jodan 1 AH7389-607 Size 9 No Box
- shoes JOMA men Calcetto men blue PU,Tessuto LIGAS-903-IN
- Mens Outdoor Sport shoes Trekking shoes Breathable Mountain Climbing shoes
- Mountain Creek men's shoes brown 10 M
- Mens Inov8 X-talon 210 Trail Running Runners Sneakers Casual shoes - orange
- New Balance Men's Hard Court 996v3 Tennis-shoes - Choose SZ color
- TOD’S ‘BOSTON’ MENS BROWN LEATHER PENNY LOAFER SIZE US 10M
- Johnston & Murphy Conrad cap toe chukka brown
- Geox Mens Nebula Slip On Trainers (FS5681)
- shoes MEZZETINTE men STRINGATE black Pelle naturale 5493VIT-NE
- Bally Orivel Sneaker Yellow Suede size 11D
- Men's shoes DI MELLA 9 () elegant bluee suede BS797-42
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Kenneth Cole New York Men's Multi-ply Slip-On Loafer - Choose SZ colorMens Ankle Meatal Pointed Toe Real Leather British Style Boots Dress shoes c-56MEN'S RED WING IRISH SETTER BORDERLAND OXFORD 3864 LEATHER REDUCEDArmani exchange Man sneakers sneakers micro suede xux017 xv028
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Fashion Youth Mens Argyles Embossing Slip On Loafers Groom Dress Leather shoesCAT CATERPILLAR Radius P719647 Leather Sneakers Casual Athletic shoes Mens NewFlorsheim Men Casual shoes Crew High Top Sneakers Burgundy
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Mens shoes DI MELLA 8,5 () elegant grey suede BZ43-D[Onitsuka Tiger] SERRANO White bluee 23.5 cm (current model)Mens Bally Tames green grey leather lace up square toe formal shoes EMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Vallegreen P19us Laced shoes 20807 blue
Things to do in Tahoe City
New Alexander McQueen Puma 358523 style Rush Lo Top shoes Men's Casual SneakersAllen Edmonds MSP Oxfords Split Toe bluecher 10.5 D Walnut (1003)CHAUSSURE ITALIENNE LUXE HOMME green FONCE ET green CLAIR COUSU MAIN TOUT CUIRNEW Cole Haan ZeroGrand Wingtip Leather Oxford Suede shoes C26390 Mens Sz 8.5
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Excellent Condition”|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10.5||Pattern:||Solid|
|Style:||Loafers & Slip Ons||Euro Size:||EUR 43|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.