Bed & Breakfasts
- ANDERSON BEAN MEN'S DIRTY SASQUATCH 1578M
- Durango Mens Rebel 12 Western WP Square Steel Toe
- To Boot New York Mens Phipps Brown Ankle Boots Size 11
- Air jordan 6 retro alternate
- Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 - White Burgundy - Sneakers Basse men Bianco
- Men's Reebok Insta Pump Fury Road Hall Of Fame Limited Release BD1424 Navy bluee
- PUMA 36140301 Mens Yarra Classic Walking shoes- Choose SZ color.
- Men's Running shoes Fashion Striped Mesh Sneakers Casual Athletic Lightweight
- SAGUARO Men's Running shoes Athletic Outdoor Sports Hiking Sneakers Trail shoes
- Diadora Heritage TRIDENT_S_SW Grey Suede Sneakers RRP
- NIKE High-top sneakers 27cmGRY849558002vapormax flyknit high-tech strike sh (K17
- Altra King MT 1.5 Trail Running shoes - Men's
- Saucony Women's Kinvara 5 Running shoes
- Bottines pataugas cuir black et cuir bordeaux vieilli pointure 37
- Vionic Womens shoes JURA Slide Sandals gold Snake 5 NEW Adjustable HOT Metallic
- KG Women's Valerie Ankle Boots eu 40 bnb
- blueegenex Stiefel Stiefeletten Schnallen brownes Wildleder und bluees T 39 Top
- Womens Merrell Chameleon Arc 2 Waterproof High Tops Hiking Boots Sz.7.5US 38 EUR
- Bottes Barbara Bui Biker en daim camel
- Women Rives Striped Pointy Toe Party Mid Calf Boots Sexy Stilettos shoes
- New Balance 3190 revlite W3190SB1 Women's Lightweight Running shoes, size 8.5 B
- KEEN LEATHER MARY JANE SHOE sz.8 BROWN,EXCEL COND.CUSHY FOOTBED,ALL SEASON SHOE
- INC International Concepts Frauen Rikkie Pumps rund Fashion Stiefel
- Camper Tws Crisscross Leather Sandal
- NEW 7.5 Jeffrey Campbell Covets Grey Leather Lace-Up Distressed Sandals
- HUGO BOSS PENNYLOAFER, Mod. Artiloseo, Gr. 42 US 9, Made in
- Men's shoes OluKai Hiapo Premium Leather Sandal 10101-4833 Dark Java Toffee New
- STACY ADAMS MEN'S DRESS SHOES,LEATHER,ASHER,MUSTARD,LIZARD,GATOR PRINT,NEW & BOX
- Adidas Mens Nitrocharge 1.0 FG Athletic & Sneakers Purple
- Allen Edmonds Park Avenue Burgundy Leather Cap Toe Oxfords 9.5 C Narrow shoes
- SANUK DONNY BROWN VINTAGE DENIM STRIPE SIDEWALK MENS SHOES SIZE US 9 NEW
- John Varvatos Brown Leather Wingtip Men's Oxfords Sz 10M
- SAS Timeout Men's Casual Comfort shoes Size 11.5 Leather Brown
- Mountrek Lake Front Tan Boat shoes Brand New with Original Box
- BNIB BARBANERA CHET 8 Men’s Dark Brown Suede Monk Strap Loafers – US 11-D,
- Danner Men's Radical 452 GTX Outdoor Boot color DARK BROWN
- Swissbrand Men's 6” Outdoor Tan Leather Waterproof Boot w Traction Sole
- NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN ULTRA LT OREWOOD BROWN blueR 859516-102 WOMEN SIZE 9.5
- Adidas SL Loop Racer Men's Running shoes Bold bluee Core orange FTW White d69442
- FLAIR LS AW Men’s Sport shoes Trainers Running Outdoor Indoor Fitness
- VANS OLD SKOOL MEN'S CHOCOLATE TORTE TRUE WHITE VN0A38G1U5Z
- Men's Round Toe Basketball High Top Sport Cross Strappy Casuals Round Toe shoes
- Vapor Untouchable Varsity 3 TD Size 11.5
- Adidas Equipment Running Guidance King Push - D69875 size 9.5
- Adidas x Undefeated Prophere Tiger Camo AC8198 Men's shoes Size 9.5 UNDFTD
- Adidas Women's Cloudfoam QT Racer Running shoes,
- NEW Charles David Brown New Studio Leopard Calf Hair Ankle Booties Sz 5.5
- Genuine Magnum Panther 8.0 Boots Tactical Police Uniform Combat Security Cadet
- Superga Women's 2795 Printedvelw Sneaker
- Saucony Bullet 's -
- Nice Keen Women's newport H2 'leather' hike,water trail sandals 8 M vents,
- Womens Round Toe Pull On Flat Platform Long Sneakers Over Knee Thigh High Boots
- New Balance W1500PG B Pink Lime Sportstyle Expert Running shoes Size US 7
- Women's CYDWOQ 'Micron Dark Brown Croc Kitten heels Sz 37 6.5 MINT
- Rieker Bone Light Beige Leather w Tan & bluee Flower Sandals Size 39 8 shoes
- CHACOS WOMENS Z CLOUD 2 SIZE 8 WOMENS VIBRAM SOLES blueE GREEN COMFORT WALKING
- Sergio Rossi Womens Suede Lizard Dorsay Pumps Burgundy Size 37 7
- DOUCAL'S SCHUHWERK MANN FRANCESINA LEDER SCHWARTZ - 7258
- Nordstrom Italian Premier Brown Woven Tassel Loafers Sz 10 D Excellent
- New Clarks Mens FREELY DIP BROWN leather 8
- New Men Slip on Moccasin Gommino Flat Heel Breathable Suede Leather Loafers shoes
- CLAUDIO LUGLI SOFT LEATHER LOAFER
- Men's Slip On Loafers Casual Business British Driving Moccasins Suede Boat shoes
- Moncler men suede High Top Brown boots Size 10.5 (44)
- CALZATURA men MOCASSINO SWIMS TESSUTO grey - 89D4
- CALZATURA men MOCASSINO SWIMS TESSUTO black - 5140
- LUXURY FOOTWEAR MAN LOAFER CHAMOIS BROWN - 2FA0
- Florsheim Mens Belfast Dress Boot Plain Toe Side Zip Brown Leather 14230-200
- Cole Haan Men's Dustin Cap OX II Oxford - Choose SZ color
- Giorgio Brutini 250771 Mens Deem Oxford- Choose SZ color.
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Dansko Men's Professional Clog Ant. Brown Oiled - size US 10 - wasBZ399 FDF SHOES shoes white bluee leather suede men elegant EUFlorsheim Royal Imperial Mens 8D Vintage Wingtip Brogue Oxford Mens shoes GUCCAMPER Mens Neuman Route Marino bluee US 9
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
NIB Men's Cole Haan Pinch Weekender in British Tan C21986Saucony P19u shoes men low sneakers S2108-534 SHADOW ORIGINALAllen Edmonds shoes Mens 8 3E bluee Suede Sea Island Penny Loafers Handsewn
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Punk Men Round Toe Rivet Pull On Vintage Britain casual Ankle Boots shoes2019 Fashion new Mens dress shoes nightclub genuine leather formal shoes sizeGalizio Torresi 317676 Foulard Rame lace upsMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.NEW BALANCE CHAUSSURE 574 - NVY - 7.5 (798248886394)
Things to do in Tahoe City
shoes men MENS SHOES FLUCHOS brown BROWN PELLE TAGLIA SIZE 44 Ref.9716KEEN Men's Newport H2 Sandal Raven Aluminum 9 M USOlukai Men's Moloa Kohana - Clay Clay - 10184-1010Haflinger GZ10 GZ Clog- Choose SZ color.
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.