Bed & Breakfasts
- New Diesel Men’s Casual shoes S-KBY Fashion Sneakers Lace Up Size 10
- MENS RIEKER B1421 LACE UP ROUND TOE GREY SUEDE SMART FLAT CASUAL EVERYDAY SHOES
- Crocs LiteRide Flip Slate Grey Light Grey
- Skechers Men's Size 8 Flex Advantage 2.0 High-Key Brown shoes 52187 BR20
- Pro-Warrington Firefighter Boots size 10D
- Puma G. Villas 2core 9.5 Men’s
- NICE MEN Stacy Adams Oxford Style Purple Genuine Leather Dress shoes Size 10.5
- Vintage Dr Marten Anti Static Oxford US Men size 11 Brown Made in England
- NEW 2018 CESARE ATTOLINI DRESS SHOES 100% LEATHER WOOL SZ 9 US 42 ASH7
- Harley-Davidson Men's Faded Glory Motorcycle Boot
- NIKE AIR MORE MONEY SHOES WOLF GREY ISLAND GREEN AJ2998-003 NEW MENS SZ 11
- shoes greyPORT LUMIÈRE ÉTAPE 42416 black-41
- Merrell Moab Gore-Tex GTX Beluga Waterproof Trail Hiking shoes Mens 15 J87577
- New Balance MX99FF Training shoes 10.5 4E XWIDE NEW
- Reebok - ZPUMP FUSION 2.5 HAZARD - SCARPA RUNNING - art. AR0501-C
- Adidas Originals Continental 80 (Men's Size 12) Athletic Sneaker shoes Yellow
- shoes U.S. POLO men Sneakers trendy black Tessuto WIND4099W7-T1
- Gioseppo Women's Alana Trainers gold (gold 46) 4 UK
- Womens Pointy Toe over the knee High Boots cuban high Heels suede shoes Lady New
- Adidas Equipment Support Adv Primeknit BY9390 black Eqt Sneakers
- The Best of Friends-Siberian Husky - Limited Edition Dog Plate made in Denmark
- Sketchers Shape Ups Men's sz 11.5 wide width leather walking shoes 66500ew
- Isaac Mizrahi Live Leather Booties w Quilting Detail Espresso Brown Women's 5
- Women's SKECHERS 14975MVE MAUVE Lace-Up Woven Athletic Casual Walking shoes
- Igi&co 8799000 black Sneakers women Autunno Inverno
- Rebels Tan Leather Western Ankle Boots Cheyenne 2 Womens 10M
- Saucony Shadow Original S1108-617 Women's Running shoes Size 7 M (B) Tan
- Guess suede ankle boots size 8
- CALZATURA men MOCASSINO LUXURY CAMOSCIO blue - 792E
- Retro Roma Mens Real Cow Leather Hollow Out Gladiator T-Strap Sandals Sz New
- GORGEOUS SANTONI ITALY MADE LOAFERS 8.5 D
- Unisex Leder Springerstiefel - ALTERCORE - 353 44
- New Sperry A O 2 Eye Canvas Navy Mens shoes Casual shoes Flat
- Swims Sport Loafer Navy bluee Ging Mens Loafers Size 8M
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
DIADORA FOOTWEAR MAN SNEAKERS CLOTH WHITE - 15E8Camel Active shoes men Lacci da shoes blue Strutturato 474.13 08 BoavistaLiving Kitzbühel Girls’ Ballerina APPL. Einhorn Low-Top Slippers 3 UKMUNICH MAN SNEAKER SHOES CASUAL FREE TIME CODE 8860041 NOU MUNICH
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Sidi Gas Casual Motorcycle Motorbike Suede Leather Touring BootsDaniele Alessandrini shoes Sneaker Man Multicolor F71673621 1111 Sz.40 MAKEOFFERNew Men Lace Up Oxfords Business British Low Top Pointy Toe Office Leather shoes
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Merrell Kahuna III, Women's Outdoor Sandals Beige (Classic Taupe Classic Ta... .New Men Fashion 2019 Round Toe Breathable Pull On shoes Loafers Hot Print KoreanLacoste casual shoes Misano 27 spm leather suede size 7.5 usMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Cole Haan Carter Grand Plain Oxford Mens - Choose SZ color.
Things to do in Tahoe City
Business Britain Men shoes Real Leather Round Toe Slip On Wedding Formal shoesBY448 ALEXANDER schuhe black wildleder leder herren eleganteClarks Men's Banbury Limit Derbys Brown (British Tan Lea ----) 8.5 UKMezlan Men's Ceres Sneaker, Honey, Size 15.0 t5F6
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Vietnam||Modified Item:||No|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||US Shoe Size (Men's):||9.5|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.