Bed & Breakfasts
- Sam Edelman Carrin Suede Platform Espadrilles, Women's Size 7M, Dusty pink
- CALZATURA men FRANCESINA DOUCAL'S SCAMOSCIATO blue - 63BD
- ADIDAS CHAUSSURE SUPERESTRELLA UNISEX - WHTBLK - 10.5 (4055012256095)
- SWIMS FOOTWEAR MAN LOAFER RUBBER+CLOTH WHITE - F115
- Georgia Men's 6 Crossridge Brown and Camouflage Work Boots Size 12M M
- New Oregon 537309 Safety CHAINSAW FORESTRY BOOTS Leather Top - Lug Sole
- Nedu02 Mens Slip-On Loafer Dress-shoes
- men Z. E. P. H. Y. R Punta in Acciaio Stivali da Lavgold Antinfortunistici -
- The Florsheim shoes Sienna Brown Leather Slip-On Dress Loafers Sz. US 8.5 EEE
- Mens Steel Toe Leather Chef shoes Waterproof Oil-proof Non-slip Work Safety Boot
- Mens Fashion Real Leather shoes Jodhpurs High Ankle Formal Genuine Leather Boots
- 2017 Mens Fashion Leather Cap Toe Riding shoes 2 color Dress Ankle Boots
- Clarks shoes Padmore Wallabee Suede Classic Brown Boots Size 8.5
- FRYE Men's Russel Venetian Slip-On Loafer
- Gilbert Mens Synergie Pro Netball Trainers Sports shoes bluee Footwear
- Skechers Men's Notter Cross Training shoes
- shoes J.P.Q. Man green blue Fabric Y3
- NIKE MEN'S HYPERSHIFT TB, BASKETBALL SHOE, blueE WHITE, SIZE 9 WIDE, 844387-410
- NIKE DUNK CMFT PRM ALL STAR CONSTELLATION SIZE 9
- NIKE ACRONYMAIR PRESTO MID High-top sneakers 27cm multi shoes (K48236
- Cole Haan 2.Zerogrand Oxford shoes With Stitchlite Size 10 C27568 MSRP
- Puma Alexander McQueen Joust III Lo Men's Sneaker shoes US 7
- Allen Edmonds Cornwall Loafers Brown Slip On Dress shoes Men's Size 7 C USA Vtg
- Florsheim Men's Broxton Burgundy Leather
- Cole Haan Men's Grandpro Tennis Huarache Sneaker
- ARMANI EXCHANGE MAN FREE TIME CASUAL SNEAKER SHOES RUBBER CODE 955052 8P406
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Bed Stu Italian Cobbler Bonino Men's Plain Toe Leather oxford shoe 45 (mens 700CABANE de zucca Men's shoes 117962 RedｘMulticolor SKeen Newport H2, Men’s Low Trekking and Walking shoes 11 UKStacy Adams STACY ADAMS Mens Gianluca Bike Toe Oxford, red, 9 M US
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Carrucci Leather Wingtip Oxford, Men's Dress shoes, Brown NavyOliver Sweeney Picolit bluee Suede Lace Up shoes. RRPDESIGNER LOCH ATMUNGSAKTIV SLIPPER blue MOKASSIN MOKASSINS LEDER HERRENSCHUHE 43
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. AB461 MBT shoes brown nabuk men slip onAlcubieree Mens Genuine Leather Loafer Spring Fashion Handmade Moccasin Male SofMens Clarks Rounded Toe Formal Lace Up Leather shoes Unelott PlainMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Stacy-Adams Men's TINSLEY Wingtip oxford leather Burgundy Multi shoes 25092-641
Things to do in Tahoe City
Cole Haan Original Grand Long Wingtip Size 9.5 M Mens Woodbury shoesSkechers Sport Men's Equalizer Persistent Slip-On Sneaker, Charcoal, 9.5 M USMen's Ralph Lauren Eskdale Dark Brown Burnished Calf, size 9DGiorgio Armani Mens Nvy bluee Woven Slip-on Sneakers Sz-8.5 RTL,300
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||Leather||Style:||Loafers @ Slip Ons|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Euro Size:||38-46|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||6-10|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.