Bed & Breakfasts
- Womens Korea Winter Ankle Boots Sweety Bows Round Toe Flats Pull On Warm shoes
- Carlos by Carlo Santana Frauen Stiefel black Groesse 10 US 41.5 EU
- Women's Dr. Martens Oxford shoes Reddish Brown Size 5 UK (7 US)
- SAS Loafers Womens Dream Moccasins Brown Leather Slip On shoes Size 9.5 M
- Marisa Rey Womens Suede Banded Flat Slide On Sandals Beige Size 37 7
- New Men Tod's Driving Leather With Logo shoes Sz 9.5 US; 8.5 Tods Made In
- New Mens Caterpillar Sixpoint Boot Leather Wide Fit Lace Up Casual shoes
- Mens New Trendy Round Toe Embroidery Slip On Loafers Entertainer Leather shoes
- Steve Madden Mens Size 9 Burgundy Cascade Driving shoes Slip Ons Studded Spikes
- CREATIVE RECREATION Men's Castucci Taupe Cement FASHION SNEAKERS
- Columbia Mens North Plains Drifter Brown Hiking Boots Size 8.5 (201556)
- Florsheim Imperial Men's 7 D Vintage Brown Leather Ankle Boots Strap Bicycle Toe
- Mens Chelsea Retro Round Toe Ankle Boots Oxford Punk Motor Riding shoes Bt15
- Hunter for Target Adult Unisex Dipped Canvas High Top Sneakers Red Size W13 M11
- ADIDAS PORSCHE DESIGN SCHUHE RUNNING SHOES BOUNCE ORIGINALS MENS AF4418
- Merrell Womens Grassbow Sport Gore-Tex Low Rise Hiking Boots 8 UK
- Adidas Supernova St Boost Mens Running Trainers Sneakers CG3066 shoes
- Asics Gel Lyte V Mint Leaf KITH 13
- Adidas Men's Crazy 8 ADV PK Basketball shoes
- Steve Madden Men's Vear Oxford - Choose SZ color
- New Balance 575 V3 Hombre
- Nike roshe run Womans size 9
- SUPER BARGAIN Brooks Liberty 9 Womens Cross Training shoes (B) (482)
- Vince camuto boots womens size 6.5
- women Cloudsteppers de Clarks Cremallera silverforma Casual para Trabajo Botines
- Adidas Originals NMD CS1 Parley PK bluee White Sz. 11 Yeezy Pharrell Boost AC8597
- shoes PRADA LUSSO 2OG042 ACCIAIO BIANCO NUOVE 7,5 41,5 42
- Asics MT 311817008-9090 GEL-LYTE MT MEN'S H8E2L
- New Balance Womens WW 847GS3 Low Top Lace Up Running Sneaker, Grey, Size 12.0 IN
- Skechers Womens Go Walk Joy-Paradise Navy White Walking shoes Size 9.5 (C,D,W)
- Womens Keds Anchor Solid Navy Canvas Trainers Sz Size
- Corso Como Women's Callie Ballet Flat - Choose SZ color
- Good For The Sole Womens UK Size 6 Brown Ankle Boots
- Sz35-43 Womens Patent Leather Pointed Toe Zip Fur Warm Ankle Boots StilettosI736
- Paul Mayer Attitudes Womens Bingo Tan Ballet Flats 8 Medium (B,M) BHFO 6389
- MEN'S FLORSHEIM Chase SHOES SIZE 12 3E
- Men Oxford Genuine Leather Formal shoes Handmade Casual Dress Leather Boots
- Ariat® Men's Spitfire Brown Bomber Casual Moccasin Boots 10021723
- Flawless Brown Reaction Kenneth Cole
- Samuel Hubbard 'Market' Cap Toe Oxfords Size 13 W Brown Leather Portugal
- REEF ROVER MID WT MENS BOOTS SHOES SLATE RF0A3623 SIZE 9 WATER PROOF LEATHER
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
HYBRID GREEN LABEL MEN'S 2.0 MAISONI NAVY GREY SIZE 10 SHOES - BRAND NEWJOSEF SEIBEL 42166 MEN'S DISTRESSED TAN LEATHER SLIP-ON LOAFERS SIZE 45 US 11Dr Comfort Douglas Men's Therapeutic Diabetic Extra Depth shoesCole Haan Men's Grand Crosscourt II Sneaker White Leather Size 10 Medium
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Christian Dior Monsieur Brown Leather Mens Oxford 10 Wingtip EUCDr Martens 11839002 Unisex 1461 PW Rounded Toe Lace Up shoesBZ559 J. BREITLIN shoes bluee leather men elegant
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. HUDSON mens shoes, brown leather, handmade in Portugal size 44New Cole Haan Eaton Moc Toe lace up dress shoes in Mahogany 9.5 MPETER HUBER Vintage Loafers w Tassels and Perforated Body size 9.5 MMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Clarks Mens Leather Lace Up shoes 'Banbury lace'
Things to do in Tahoe City
Mens Leather Crocodile Pattern Slip On Loafers Tassels Casual Business shoes HotZANZARA Men's Player Sneaker - Choose SZ colorMark Nason Men's Shout Chelsea BootADIDAS SCARPA LA TRAINER - ANTGREEN - 7.5 (4059811658746)
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.