- King Exotic Men's H82 Wide Square Toe Genuine Cowhide Leather Cowboy Boots
- Boot Keen Cody Soft Toe Waterproof Cascade Brown Caramel
- Sneaky Steve Ribald Mens Beige Suede Chelsea Boots - 46 EU
- Sale HUGO BOSS Green GYM ARENA 50311632 401 Dark bluee Trainers
- Steve Madden Men's Husk Oxford - Choose SZ color
- Adidas Men's Fusion Storm Sneaker
- GripGrab RaceAero M2002 shoes Covers One size, Unisex, Überschuhe Raceaero red
- Summer Mens Work Safety shoes Casual Steel Toe Breathable Faux Leather Boots hot
- New Balance 997 CM997HCD burgundy halfshoes
- AIR JORDAN NIKE III 3 TINKER AIR MAX 1 SIZE10 Ready To Shipp
- 80`S VINTAGE ADIDAS TOP TEN BASKETBALL SPORT SHOES HI TOPS BOOTS 70`S ROUMANIA
- shoes HARMONT&BLAINE men Sneakers trendy grey Pelle naturale,PU,Tessuto E30
- New ladies Urban Glitter gold Rhinestones Winter Ankle Sexy Boot Size 8
- BRAND NEW MARKS & SPENCER AUTOGRAPH blueE SUEDE ANKLE BOOTS SIZE 5 38 COST
- Kath Womens Low Heel Beaded Chelsea Ankle Boots Zip Up Ladies shoes Size Style
- Next Womens UK Size 6.5 Brown Leather Calf Boots
- Grey Boots with studs Sergio Leone 308
- Skechers Women's BOBS Sport Sparrow Moon Lighter Sneaker
- Journee Women's Late Wide-Calf Slouch Boot - Taupe - Size 11
- Hot Tassels Fringe Women's Ankle Boots Hidden Heel Pull On Suede shoes Plus Size
- Yilan GEERS Womens Seek Athletic shoes 6223L Dark Grey Light Grey Size 9.5
- Women's Merrell Dark Brown Suede Lace Up shoes Size 6.5
- Bugatti Women’s 431571503939 Ankle Boots (Dark Brown 6160) 5 UK
- M4215L Pre Owned Women's Nicole Dara White Tan Sandals US 8 M
- Men's Davinci 636 Italian Leather Dressy Casual Sandals In White
- High Quality Leather shoes Men's Business Dress shoes Driving shoes Loafers 2019
- LIUJO shoes Male Size 10,5- LJ317C-G-45
- Mens Casual Pattern Formal Real Leather Oxford Square Toe Zip Dress Riding Boots
- Adidas Originals Men's Gazelle Lace-up Sneaker
- Steptronic Alfa Lace Up Suede Ankle Boot Brown Men Sz 12, EUC FREE SHIP
- Men's Laredo Distressed Browne bossed Leather Cowboy Boots size 10 Fast Ship
- Vero Moc Mens Brown Slip On Loafer shoes Size 6.5W Brazil VM1211 01 17
- Mens shoes dress 8.5 Medium Brown SAKS FIFTH AVENUE Tassle Weave Loafers
- WILD WEST BROWN GENUINE OSTRICH LEG COWBOY BOOT RODEO-SQUARE-TOE (D)
- TOD's penny loafers, burgundy leather, men's shoe size
- Caterpillar Men Spur Steel Toe Work Boot
- Air Jordan Retro 8. Size 9 2003 Release
- 5.11 TACTICAL 12019 SHIELD 6 SIDE ZIP SAFETY TOE WATERPROOF BOOTS 8 R (MED)
- Baffin Women's Processor Canadian Made Industrial Rubber Boot - Choose SZ color
- Saucony Kinvara 6 Yellow Green orange Women's 10.5
- PUMA Women's Ignite Evoknit Lo Wn Sneaker, - Choose SZ color
- Puma Mens Uprise Mesh Trainers.Various size
- Adidas Seeley Woven Trainers Size 7 Adults BNIB bluee & White
- Men's MERRELL orange Peel bluee BARE ACCESS 3 Minimalist Trail Running shoes 9.5
- Mizuno Men's Synchro Mx Baseball shoes
- LUXUS PRADA SNEAKER SCHUHE 4E2719 DUNKELred NEU NEW 6 40 40,5
- Adidas TS Lightswitch Gil II x Three Zero, Size 11 US 100% Authentic, New
- LOWA VIVIONE SPS VIBRAM Women‘s Trekking shoes Boots RCS9453
- Women's Saucony Fastwitch 8 (tea white)
- Women Woolen Weaving Mid-calf Boots Flat Heel Three colors Striped Casual shoes
- NEW BALANCE Womens WX711GG2 Training Sneakers Sz 6 1 2 GB1
- La Redoute Collections Womens Beaded Ankle Boots Midi Heel 350116286
- JUSTIN Womens Burgundy Brown Leather Roper Cowboy Boots Sz 8 B Style L3068 USA
- Asics Gel IGS Nimbus 20 Women's shoes Size us 9-B Pre-owned
- NEW J. CREW Retail RHINESTONE FLORAL TRIM LEATHER BALLET FLATS WHITE Sz 6.5
- Real Fur Boots Excellent Vintage Mid-Calf Side zip Yeti Boots France Sz 7-7.5
- Bernie Mev Lulia Straw Multi Stretch Woven Wedge Mary Jane shoes 38 New With Box
- Cole Haan Zerogrand Wingtip Oxford British Tan Ivory SZ ( C14493 )
- Allen Edmonds Leeds Cognac Brown Leather Plain Derby Oxford shoes Men's sz 10 C
- New 7.5 Mens Womens 8.5 adidas SAMBA Aluminum Iron Gum Brown Q32596 Canvas shoes
- The Frye Company John A. Frye 84570 Brown Leather Oxford Men's 9 D
- 5912302 WT50 Men's shoes Size 11.5 M Tan Leather Johnston Murphy Walk Test
- Mens blueNDSTONE Chelsea Lt Brown Canvas Ankle Boots shoes AU US 10 Pull-on
- NEW Ellesse White Massimo Trainers - Size 12 US
- Men New Balance 574 (ML574CPH) Fashion Sneakers Running shoes Casual shoes
- Skechers Women's Cleo Bewitch Ballet Flat - Choose SZ color
- Womens MUNRO Brown Tan Leather Loafers Horsebit shoes Sz. 7.5 N NEW
- Cole Haan Ladies Arden Wedge Sandals Ivory Size 11
- Charles by Charles David Tangy Sparkling pink gold Platform Sandals Sz. 10
- 6 Red Clear Rhinestones Platform Stripper shoes Basic Pole Fitness Dance Heels
- Isola Eleni II Pump - Women's Size 6M - Wheat
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Womens Diabetic Sandals Leather Beige Tear Drop Open Toe PW Minor shoes 7762 NEWSpenco Taylor Size 7 M (B) Women's Orthotic Leather Slide Sandals MochaCole Haan gold Leather Open Toe Ankle Strap Strappy Heels Sandals Womens 7 NEWWomens Knee High Zip Rivet Riding Combat Boots Ladies Flat Low Heel Casual shoes
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
8 Clear Glitter Super High Platform Stripper Dancer Heels Pleaser shoes WomansKaren Scott Womens Deliee Fabric Almond Toe Knee High Riding BootsFleet & Foster TOKYO Ladies Womens Leather Suede Knee High Zip Up Riding Boots
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Women's Warm Fur Lined Metal Decoration Knee High Boots Riding Equestrian WinterTory Burch Reva Green Suede Leather gold Logo Toe Ballet Flats shoes SZ 8.5MRed Glitter High Heel T-Strap Round Toe Pump Womens Platform shoes Pink LabelMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.RALPH LAUREN CORALA PLATINO WOMENS WEDGES SANDALS SHOES MULTISIZES AS
Things to do in Tahoe City
PLEASER Sexy Exotic Pole Dancer Stripper Clear Platform 6 High Heel shoesWomens Ladies Fashion PU Round Toe Elasticated Slim Over Knee Boots shoes kogmNEW WOMEN'S TredTERS SHOE LOAFER gold BRONZE SIZE 11 W WIDEManolo Blahnik Green Strappy Heeled Sandals Size 37.5
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||7.5|
Does not apply
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.