- King Exotic Men's H82 Wide Square Toe Genuine Cowhide Leather Cowboy Boots
- Boot Keen Cody Soft Toe Waterproof Cascade Brown Caramel
- Sneaky Steve Ribald Mens Beige Suede Chelsea Boots - 46 EU
- Sale HUGO BOSS Green GYM ARENA 50311632 401 Dark bluee Trainers
- Steve Madden Men's Husk Oxford - Choose SZ color
- Adidas Men's Fusion Storm Sneaker
- GripGrab RaceAero M2002 shoes Covers One size, Unisex, Überschuhe Raceaero red
- Summer Mens Work Safety shoes Casual Steel Toe Breathable Faux Leather Boots hot
- New Balance 997 CM997HCD burgundy halfshoes
- AIR JORDAN NIKE III 3 TINKER AIR MAX 1 SIZE10 Ready To Shipp
- 80`S VINTAGE ADIDAS TOP TEN BASKETBALL SPORT SHOES HI TOPS BOOTS 70`S ROUMANIA
- HOKA ONE ONE WOMEN TOR TECH MID WP NAVY SPRING BUD US 7 3
- Vintage Yodeler’s Fur Boots 1960’s Womens Size 6.5
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 SE WEAVE WOLF GREY 917988-006 40
- Nautica LW0014 Womens Lubec Fashion Sneaker- Choose SZ color.
- Adidas TENNIS ALPHABOUNCE RC.2 W Woman Running shoes AQ0553
- Manufacturer Nine West Womens Doplar Boot 6 M- Select SZ color.
- Teva Women's Voya Flip Flop Terre Coral Sand Multi Textile
- Chung Shi Comfort Step Level 1 Travel Women's shoes Sneakers Brown 9100105
- Stretch Canvas Chunky High Heels Pointed Toe Pull On Women's Ankle Boots Ths01
- Merrell Brown Womens Barrado ZIP Athletic Running shoes Size 6
- Women Size 9M Born Pollina Brown Leather Slip On Wedges Clogs D53041 A0601
- Zara Womens UK Size 4 () bluee Thigh Length Boots
- Easy Spirit Airey Navy bluee leather pump reptile print 2.5 heels 12 Med NEW
- Great Condition Prada Trainers Tan White Men's Size 11.5 US
- Allen Edmonds Brown Brogue Bourbon Neumok Oxford Wing Tip Lace Up shoes 9.5D
- SEAVEES Purveyors of California Chukka BOOTS Chocolate Brown MENS SHOES Sz 10.5
- J Crew Men's Kenton bluee suede leather wing tips shoes Size 9.5 M GYW
- Rieker Preston Scarponi men shoes men Anti-stress Casual Pantofola 15260
- 64873 Skechers USA Men's Blais Celek Chukka Waterproof Boot Chocolate
- 35 - shoes UNISEX CULT BIANCHE INFERMIERISTICHE E DA LAVgold PUNTE ACCIAIO N° 35
- New Quality Mens Penguin bluee Suede Leather Boat Casual Comfy shoes size 7
- Johnston & Murphy Cap Toe Brown Leather Oxford Dress shoes US 11 M
- King Exotic Men's Snip Toe Genuine Teju Lizard Saddle Cowboy Western Boots
- shoes PREMIATA Man Sneakers trendy black Fabric,Natural leather MATTEW-2832
- Danner Frontier GTX 6 Boots Brown Leather Men's Size 10.5 mens EE 42540
- Caterpillar Men's Electric Casual Comfort Lace Up Oxfords - Brand New in Box
- 271938 SPBTi60 Men's Boots Size 9 Brown Leather Made in Johnston & Murphy
- MEN'S NIKE FREE RN 2017 SHOES bluee moon industrial bluee 880839 400
- Skechers SK11885 Sports Flex Appeal Something Fun Ladies Trainers (FS2841)
- shoes Skechers Synergy Moonlight Madness 12099 CCPK Woman Charcoal Pink
- New Balance 574 Red brown .USA 7.5, Natural Leather
- New Balance Male Men's 520 70S Running shoes Mens Lifestyle shoes Grey White
- Mens Basketball Sport shoes High Training Top Running Sport shoes Athletic Boots
- Altra Footwear Men's Timp 1.5 Trail Running shoes
- Air Jordan 2 Retro Don C Don C - 717170 405
- NIKE AIR 180 AN CHARLES BARKLEY MENS BASKETBALL SHOES SZ 11 EUC
- Women Stiletto Slouch Ankle Boots Hollow Out Peep Toe Breathable Booties Fashion
- Regatta Womens Holcombe IEP Mid Walking Boots Navy bluee Sports Outdoors
- Fred Perry Aubrey Printed Womens White Beige Leather Trainers - 7 UK
- New WOMENS FALCON YELLOW MULTI ANNA SYNTHETIC Sneakers Court
- K-Swiss Hoke CMF Sneaker Womens shoes Size 9.5 (M) US
- HOKA ONE KAILUA TRAIL LEMON YELLOW & AQUA women's size 9.5M
- Puma Mega NRGY Zebra Woman's Pearl Peach Beige Trainers Size
- ESCADA Fuchsia Pink Leather Slide Heels Sandals shoes Size 38-new
- Metallic Mirror Caged Stiletto High Heels Strappy Open Toe Gladiator Sandal H186
- Schutz Enida Heels - Women's Size 7.5 B - Natural
- Indigo By Clarks Women’s Mules Clogs Brown Embossed Leather Size 8 M
- Canali bluee Loafer shoes Size US 12.5 NEW CSH37
- LO WHITE shoes homme men Two-tones grey suede laced boot brown leather trim
- Polo Ralph Lauren Oxford Wingtip Size 8D shoes
- Leather Classics Slip On Loafers Dress shoes Neolite Heels USA Mens Size 10 E
- MAGNANNI Brown Leather Slip On Loafers shoes Men's Size 9.5 M
- BS684 MORETTI schuhe black leder herren elegante Italien schnürsenkel herbst-
- VIP COLLECTION MEN'S HIGH-TOP SNEAKERS Comfortable shoes with laces Navy bluee
- Cole Haan Cordovan Brown Leather Dress Slip On Penny Loafers Men’s Sz 9.5 D
- Skechers Women's Cleo Bewitch Ballet Flat - Choose SZ color
- Womens MUNRO Brown Tan Leather Loafers Horsebit shoes Sz. 7.5 N NEW
- Cole Haan Ladies Arden Wedge Sandals Ivory Size 11
- Charles by Charles David Tangy Sparkling pink gold Platform Sandals Sz. 10
- 6 Red Clear Rhinestones Platform Stripper shoes Basic Pole Fitness Dance Heels
- Isola Eleni II Pump - Women's Size 6M - Wheat
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Womens Diabetic Sandals Leather Beige Tear Drop Open Toe PW Minor shoes 7762 NEWSpenco Taylor Size 7 M (B) Women's Orthotic Leather Slide Sandals MochaCole Haan gold Leather Open Toe Ankle Strap Strappy Heels Sandals Womens 7 NEWWomens Knee High Zip Rivet Riding Combat Boots Ladies Flat Low Heel Casual shoes
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
8 Clear Glitter Super High Platform Stripper Dancer Heels Pleaser shoes WomansKaren Scott Womens Deliee Fabric Almond Toe Knee High Riding BootsFleet & Foster TOKYO Ladies Womens Leather Suede Knee High Zip Up Riding Boots
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Women's Warm Fur Lined Metal Decoration Knee High Boots Riding Equestrian WinterTory Burch Reva Green Suede Leather gold Logo Toe Ballet Flats shoes SZ 8.5MRed Glitter High Heel T-Strap Round Toe Pump Womens Platform shoes Pink LabelMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.RALPH LAUREN CORALA PLATINO WOMENS WEDGES SANDALS SHOES MULTISIZES AS
Things to do in Tahoe City
PLEASER Sexy Exotic Pole Dancer Stripper Clear Platform 6 High Heel shoesWomens Ladies Fashion PU Round Toe Elasticated Slim Over Knee Boots shoes kogmNEW WOMEN'S TredTERS SHOE LOAFER gold BRONZE SIZE 11 W WIDEManolo Blahnik Green Strappy Heeled Sandals Size 37.5
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||7.5|
Does not apply
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.