Bed & Breakfasts
- Vogue Womens Faux Suede Lace Up Side Zip low heel casual comfort Ankle Boots
- Kamik Women's Snovalley 2 Boot
- NIB - DR SCHOLLS Women's 262 (256-2049) Red WEDGE SANDALS - 9.5 40
- Brooks Cascadia 11 Mens Trail Running shoes (D) (440) + Free AUS Delivery
- Caterpillar Men's Argon Comp Toe Lace-Up Work Boot - Choose SZ color
- Footonic II Walkabout Mens Casual Oxford Brown Leather 6 E 3 NWT
- CLARKS Men's Step Isle Lace Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- HARDRIGE BOTAS NÚMERO 45 black PLANTILLA HECHAS DE CAUCHO MUY BUEN ESTADO
- NWT Crevo Men's Marston Chukka Boot,Tan Suede,10 M US
- Puma Limnos CAT 3 DP Men Sneakers For Men Casual shoes (bluee)
- Hondo Vintage TALL Cowboy Boots Saddle Brown 7950 Men's 5.5 Women's 7.5 Mexico
- Journee Kid's Girl 'Darla' T-strap Peep Toe Scalloped Flats
- New Balance M997 Ronnie Fieg - NBM9975KH
- Allen Edmonds Higgins Mill Boots 9.5 D Brown (914)
- Motorcycle Motorbike Sports Leather Boots - 100% Water Resistant
- Star Boots M7022 Size 8 EE Wide Mens Western Cowboy Boots BUFFALO CALF BROWN
- New FILA Barricade XT Low Athletic Sneakers shoes - White Brown(FS1HTB1056X)
- New Balance M574, Unisex Adults' Low-Top Sneakers bluee (Navy) 5 UK
- Superga COTU PLUS Green Emerald mod. 2750-PLUS
- Adidas Originals Racer Lite Mens Trainers US 11.5 REF 2651^
- ARMANI JEANS WOMAN SNEAKER SHOES CASUAL FREE TIME PAILLETTES CODE 925303
- Adidas Stan Smith Crib, Baby Girls' First Walking shoes
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA PLUSH COPA WHITE COOL GREY COPA WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOES
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 Inertia Size 7.5 Brand New 100% Authentic From YS
- Puma Clyde Sam Rodriguez Tequila Mens Sz US 11 NEW
- Women Split Toe Boots Leather shoes High Chunky Heel Leisure Outdoor Occident
- Gogo Retro Platform Rave Platform Lace Up Military Combat Gothic Steampunk Boots
- Cole Haan Womens Ankle Boots 7.5 B Brown yellow Leather Canvas Lace Granny 5428
- Twisted X Women's Moc Fringe Boot - Round Toe - WDB0002
- Skechers Performance GORUN 4 Womens Trainers Euro 38.5. + Extra Insoles.
- NIKE TRAINING FLEX Experience RN 7 SHOES White Grey Women Size 6 New
- Fila TKO Peake Women's Size 8.5 Charcoal Pink Running Trails
- BEARPAW, WOMANS, SZ 6 MED. SUEDE, SHEARLING BOOTS, WORN ONCE, IN BOX,
- Women Ankle Boots British Chunky Heels Platform Lace Up Casual shoes Plus Size
- NIB Banana Republic Womens Krystyn Leather Sandals shoes Caramel Beige 9.5
- Womens High Heel Pointed Toe Slim Ankle Side Zip Patent Leather shoes Simple
- J8160 New Women's Nine West Rivers Red Synthetic Sandal 12 M
- Vince Pace Sneaker Size 9
- Maganni Men’s Brown Leather Penny Loafers Size 9.5 9 1 2 Leather Neiman Marcus
- Living Kitzbühel Girls’ Ballerina Streifen & bluemen Low-Top Slippers 9 UK
- ADIDAS ADVANTAGE NETTOYER K - blue-3
- Giorgio Brutini Men's Calloway Leather Cuban Heel Ankle Boots NEW FREE SHIP
- MEPHISTO Marlon Chestnut Pebbled Grain Lace-up Oxfords MENS 11.5M US
- Men New Lace Up Pointy Toe Leopard Punk Goth Business Casual shoes
- Mens Formal Dress shoes Leather Driving Moccasins shoes Comfort Casual Loafers T
- Johnston Murphy E-Collection Mens Brown Leather Apron Toe shoes 10.5 M
- Air Jordan 5 V Laney JSP Mens CD2720-400 Varsity Royal Maize shoes Size 10
- Pantofola d'Ora Vasto men Low Navy Red Mens Suede Trainers
- ARIAT Circuit Competitor Western Boot Weathered Tan Size 10 D Medium US
- Mens Ariat Brown Distressed Leather Western Boots Size 10.5D
- Balance Men's MW813 Walking shoes-M Walking shoes, Brown, 10 2E US
- Adidas Men's X 18.3 Indoor
- NIB Men's PUMA Size 8.5 Leader running Sneakers White 365292-03
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS 350 TRAINERS SNEAKERS CQ2779 - US 10.5 - RRP
- NIKE T-SHIRT black CON STAMPE AA6307-010
- PHILIPPE MODEL LOW FOOTWEAR MAN SNEAKERS LEATHER blueE - E678
- David Eden Drake Ostrich Bit Loafer, Men's Dress Casual shoes, Orix 9.5US 42.5
- Oak Street Bootmakers Snuff Suede Campus Chukka shoes Size 9 D
- Genuine Eel Skin Boots Size 12 Burgundy
- Le Chameau Chasseurnord Unisex Green Caoutchouc Bottes Wellington
- shoes men shoes BASSE black FIORENTINI + BAKER
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
NEW DS NIKE JORDAN X 10 POWDER blueE PB SZ 12 OR 13 XI IX VII VIII STEEL CITYAir Jordan 7 VII Retro Hare White Red 304775-125 size 10.5 US OG Bugs BunnyCole Haan Men's Benton Welt Cap Toe II Oxford
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Twisted X Work Boot Mens Lite Cowboy Waterproof Leather Red MLCCW01Kanye west Adidas Yeezy 700 Muave Size 9NIKE DUNK MID PREMIUM SB ASBURY PARK ISLAND TEAL GREEN Sz 8 314381 371
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Air foamposite one, sport bluee, size 12Nike air foamposite pro dark obsidian men’s size 13 brand new DSAuthentic Men's Jimmy Choo Hayman Leather sandal (Pre-owned)More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.ADIDAS Men's Rare Jeremy Scott Teddy bear Flower-Power Sneakers
Things to do in Tahoe City
Ariat Mens Rambler Leather Sole West - Choose SZ colorNEW BALANCE 997 OG MADE IN USA M997NV NAVY limited edition casual 998 574 999 572006 ADIDAS F-50.6 TUNIT X-32 WORLD CUP SWITZERLAND WHITE RED SG MEN’S 11New Air Jordan 6 Retro All Star 'Chameleon’ Men’s Size 9 (907961 015)
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.