Bed & Breakfasts
- ALLEN EDMONDS Ashton mens brown bicycle split toe derby shoes 11.5 D
- Vintage Harley Davidson Mens Biker Motorcycle Engineer Harness Boots Size 10 D
- Cole Haan Brown Leather Oxford Split Toe Dress shoes Size 9.5 M
- Mens Lace Up Combat Military Motorcycle Biker Ankle Boots Casual Comfort shoes
- Lacoste Sandals Fraisier 318 1 P CAM Men's Slip On Green White
- CHURCH'S SHOES NAVY SUEDE TOE ORNAMENTED WINGTIP DOWNTON BROGUE 12 US 45 NEW
- 10604 Sendra Schnürstiefel black black Handarbeit Lederschuhe Stiefeletten
- New Balance MW1400v1 Hiking Boots (Men’s) in Dark Brown - NEW -
- NIKE SNEAKERS AIR MAX 1 PREMIUM black BIANCO SCRITTA 875844-009
- DC MENS COURT GRAFFIK SHOES
- Adidas Men's shoes Size 12 Nemeziz Tango 18.3 Turf Soccer shoes orange DA9622
- LARNMERN Mens Steel Toe Work shoes,LM-23 Safety shoes Lightweight Breathable
- BS726 ARMATA DI MARE shoes bluee textile synthetic leather men sneakers lace-up
- 2018 summer Breathable Popular Men Running shoes Outdoor Sneaker athletic
- men ADIDAS SUPERSTAR Années 80 Primeknit paquet RARE - s75845 - white
- Air Jordan 11 XI Retro Win Like 96 NIB Brand New Red 378037-623 Size 12 OVO
- Diadora Game L 174764C0351 white
- Fila Womens Disruptor II (8, gold)
- CLARKS Women's Flores Dahlia Ankle Bootie - Choose SZ color
- 2019 Men's Leather Cotton Boots Winter Safety Work shoes Outdoor Resistant Sbox1
- Summer Mens Flip Flops Sandals Beach Pull On Slippers shoes Casual New shoes Sz
- Hush Puppies Men's Size 11W San Leather Loafers Brown With Tassels (S10)
- Skechers 68135 Mark Nason By Mens Leyton Boots Navy bluee Size 8.5
- Slydes Carter Slider Sandals - Khaki Camo
- Robert Wayne Men's Size 11 D Elbio Brown Ankle Boots shoes Leather
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Nordstrom Mens Oxford shoes Sz 10.5 B Rialto Brown Leather Cap Toe Dress Elegant men's shoes Class bluee shiny paint footwear man's shoes ceremonyMens Accona-Mudguard Lace Up shoes By Nicholas Deakins Retail PriceMen's Summer breathable Hollow Out Loafer Slip On Casual Moccasins Driving shoes
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
SPERRY TOP-SIDER Men Casual Slip On Loafers Size US 10.5M Beige, blueeBase London Stanford Mens Designer Smart Casual Derby Leather Dress shoesblack Befado men shoes pantoufles mocassins de santé 131m003
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Men's 2018 Stylish Breathable Casual Slip On Loafers Canvas shoes SneakersGrey Befado men's shoes pu 548M014Hi-Tec Men's Tortuga WP Hiking Boot,Smokey Brown gold 12 US 45 EURO 11 UKMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Slipper, Heine, Gr.39, Ziegen-Nappaleder, B-WARE
Things to do in Tahoe City
Havaianas Men's Brasil Logo Sandal Flip Flop Navy bluee 41 42 BR 9 M USDakota Men's 8'' Mammoth Composite Toe Composite Plate Ext Metguard Boots 7MNew Men's Loafers slip on leather octopus Driving casual gommino dress shoesAllen Edmonds Harrington Mens Size 10 C (Narrow) Brown Loafer Tassels
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.