Bed & Breakfasts
- Kensington M930 Classique Cuir Exécutif Richelieu Habillé Cuir Foncé
- London Brogues Parker Mens Tan Leather Chelsea Boots
- Mens Business Dress Formal Oxfords Lace Up Hairstylist Shiny Wedding shoes Vogue
- Dunham Men's REVsly Lace Up REVlite Midsole Leather Casual Oxfords Navy
- 25NP122192 SP38 Men's shoes Size 9 M Navy Leather Slip On Johnston & Murphy
- Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Road Sneaker B - Choose SZ color
- Harold Powell 14312 Brown Leather Woven Hand Crafted Penny Loafer Men's U.S. 9 M
- MURAKAMI TAKASHI VANS CLASSIC SLIP ON KAIKAI KIKI FLOWER MUTI COMPLEXCON DOB OVO
- Asolo Thyrus GV Hiking Boot - Men's
- Tecnica A18u man shoes RIDE II GTX MS 15107400 001
- Onitsuka Tiger Suede Sneakers HL215 Tug of War orange Birch US 11.5, 46.5 EU
- Mens Saucony Freedom ISO size 9.5
- MUST SEE 2017 124.99 NEW BALANCE 940 SHOES M940BR3 MEN 10 4E EUC
- Salomon Mens Speedtrak Trail-Runners size 8.5 USA
- AJ17 BEVERLY HILLS POLO CLUB shoes green daim textile homme sneakers
- Puma Suede Classic Tonal Unisexo Natural Ante Zapatillas Casual
- Adidas Superstar 2 NBA size 11.5 Ships U.S. only. Accept pay pal.
- Corral Brown Leather Snip Toe Cowboy Western Boots Womens 6.5 M
- Womens new stylish ankle high Top Boots lace up slim high heels lady shoes Size
- Mens Adidas Swift Run Trainers Carbon Trainers shoes
- ADIDAS BAPE NMB R1 CAMO MEN'S TRAINERS BNIB US 9 3 RARE
- AIR JORDAN 8 RETRO “COOL GREY Men’s
- WOMENS NIKE CLASSIC CORTEZ NYLON - UK SIZE 5 - PARTICLE pink (749864-607)
- SheSole Women's Waterproof Rubber Rain Boot
- ALTRA INNERFLEX SNEAKERS ZERO DROP WOMEN'S SHOES SZ 11.0 M PRE OWNED ONCE D9462
- Elegant Womens Suede Squared Toe Chunky Heels Sweety Bowknot Chelsea Ankle Boots
- Skechers Uplift Party Leopard Ladies shoes US 11 CM 28 5185
- Lammfellstiefel Hedgehog Winterstiefel Fell-Stiefel Boots Gr. 37,38,39 brown
- Sperry Topsider Plaid 0686840 Boat shoes Mens Size 13M
- Shiny Patent leather Pointy Toe British Style Pull On Dress Casual Men shoes 53
- Fashion Mens pull on Waterproof Mid Calf Ankle Chelsea Rubber Rain Boots shoes
- Men Mesh Outdoor Hiking shoes Woman Casual Lace up Flats Couple shoes Plus 35-47
- New Men Alligator Dress shoes Tuxedo Fashion Lace Up Oxfords Patent shoes GRV2
- Bostonian Men's Brown Dress shoes Size 10
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Men’s Polyurethane leather brown boots lace up-side zipper size—NWOBMen's Military Ankle Boot Tactical Leather Desert Combat Hiking shoes ComfortMen's Leather Safety shoes Welder shoes Steel Toe Work Boots Welding BootsRed Tape Morley Tan Leather Mens Chelsea Boots Free UK P&P RRP
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Lacoste Boat Sneakers Brown Leather Size 8 nice lookingEcco Brown Leather Sneakers shoes Mens 46 EU Size 12.5B Sided SCARPA IN CORDA GROOVER W blue red mod. MARIN-RED
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. JOHNSON & MURPHY LEATHER DRESS SHOES SIZE 11.5Gt CLARKS ORIGINAL DESERT BOOT Brown Leather Chukka ANKLE BOOTS Sz.10.5MMen's Casual Lace Up Canvas Vintage Hiking shoes Combat Flats Boots Denim B321More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Men's Military Side Zip Boots Waterproof Hiking Combat Boots Army Boots Outdoor
Things to do in Tahoe City
Madden Men's M-traper Loafer - Choose SZ colorWinter Men Snow Walking Martin Boots With Fur Hi Tops Warm Outdoor Casual shoesMen Vintage Round Toe Wing Tip Brogue shoes Lace Up Casual Dress Carved Oxfords2019 Mens Business Formal Dress shoes Oxfords Pointy Toe Lace up Driving Wedding
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.