Bed & Breakfasts
- Women Hidden Wedge Heel Ankle Boots Platform Multi-colord Printed Pull On shoes
- MBT TEMBIA SAND TAN LEATHER-CANVAS SHOES WOMEN'S USA SIZE 10 Art
- Women Ankle High Heels Boots Tassel Decorated Solid Pattern Party Style
- Women's side Zip pull on Suede Over Knee High Heels Thigh Boots Pointy Toe shoes
- Womens Leather Winter Flat Heel Round Toe side zip knight Knee High Boots
- NEW 10 40 Dansko Jacinda Taupe Snake Leather Criss Cross Heel Comfort Sandal
- NIKE KD VI (6) EXT QS (Floral)
- Stemar Mens Leather suede shoes Soze 91 2.
- Mens shoes FDF SHOES 11 () elegant white grey leather suede BZ385-G
- Havana Polo Club Hpcmj P-100 Moccasin Brown 176565
- MASSIMO DUTTI (10 43) Brown Basketweave Jute Espadrilles Mens Size 10(US) 43(EU)
- Mens 10 M Johnston & Murphy Cardell Brn Waterproof Chukka Ankle Boots Sheepskin
- Gordon Rush Mens Size 8 Brown Leather shoes Square Apron Toe Derby Made In
- JD FISK Mens VOLKAN Chocolate Canvas Oxford shoes US-11 (886452-881103)
- BRAND NEW CLARKS ORIGINALS MENS JINK CORAL CANVAS SIZE 5.5 AND 6.5
- shoes Di Bianco Gallo Brown Suede Velour Penny Loafers shoes Size 10,
- Mens Suede Chelsea boots US 9, Light Brown
- Mens Vintage Ankle Boots Side Zip Real Leather Cuban Heel shoes Winter High Top
- MIZUNO WAVE LIDER 21 OSAKA LIMITED EDITION MEN'S J1GC1808
- PUMA PULSE XT FADE FITNESS SNEAKERS MEN SHOES blueE WHITE 188678-05 SIZE 11 NEW
- New Balance 574 pelle Mens Stivali Leder Cuoio Liscio shoes da Ginnastica Nuovo
- Propet Seth Men's Casual shoes Men's 8 (Medium Width) FAST FREE SHIPPING
- Adidas Terrex Swift R2 Gtx W Legend Ink Tech Ink Grey One Womens Hiking shoes 8M
- REEBOK Mens Zprint Work bluee Safety Toe Training Athletic shoes Sz 10 W YA-1115
- shoes U.S. POLO Man Sneakers trendy brown SCURO WALDO4004W7-DKBRS
- Asics Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Sd Retro Sneaker Men's Casual shoes D838l-9058
- Wright Vintage Leather shoes Dress shoes Brown Size 9 1 2 B Made in USA
- NIKE AIR MAX 95” BRAZILWORLD CUP EDITION WHT GRN YLW blue (609048-132) 10.5
- TONY LAMA YOUTH LEATHER WORK BOOTS SIZE 4.5 LACE UP, BROWN
- Side zipper round toe Korean Mens Lace up Snow Warm Cotton Ankle Boots New
- Handmade Slippers Mojari Wedding womeno shoes Clog Zapato Jutti shoes Mojari
- Keen Men's Sport Hiking Sandals SM 0108 Size 8
- Sandals Flip Flops Summer Beach Mens Casual Slippers Comfortable Pool Anti Slip
- Reef Fanning Mens Flip Flops Sandals - Clearance Sale at Two Bare Feet
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Alfani Men's Kendric Textured Drivers Purple or orange colorsCole Haan Dark Brown Suede Casual Oxfords Men's 8.5MMark Nason Los Angeles Men's Peak SneakerMen Dress Lace Up Cap Toe Woven Oxfords Formal Designer Dress Lace Up shoes GVR
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Florsheim Model 30300 Brown Leather Classic Wingtip Dress shoes Size 10.5 3EMen's casual Retro leather shoes Oxford Brogue Sneakers shoes Soft Flat Lace-upHot Sale Mens Pointed Toe Lace Up Business Dress Formal Korean Casual shoes 2018
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Fashion Men's Steel Toe Safety Work shoes Breathable Sneakers Hiking Boots shoesMen's Winter Snow Boots Warm Lined Hiking Mid-Top Waterproof Outdoor shoes 2019Roamers Mens M467 Navy Suede New Mens Desert Boots shoesMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Crocs Crocband Flip Sandalo Tythes Renner Ciabatte da Bagno Green 11033-38L
Things to do in Tahoe City
Moccasin-gommino Mens Casual Slip On Driving shoes Patent Leather loafer SzDIAMOND LOAFERS MAN RED SHOES SUEDE CASUAL ELEGANT da 40 a 45Men Round Toe Canvas Casual Loafer shoes Moccasin Driving Loafer On Fashion NewMens Suede leather Casual Lace up flat Moccasins loafer driving shoes
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.