Bed & Breakfasts
- Men Leather Spring Pointy Toe Wing Tip British Casula Flats Lace Up Dress shoes
- LL Bean Men's 11 Ultralight Waterpoof Pac Boots
- Mens Solid color Chunky Low Heels Lace Up Round Toe Fashion Casual shoes B808
- Corral Men's Brown Bone Wing & Cross Snip Toe Western Boots A1961
- Sneakers Hogan Men - Leather (HXM2540T780COS)
- AdTec Men's 6 Crazy Horse Leather Hiker Work Boots, Soft Toe Brown 1987
- Adidas Superstar II CB 045888 Mens White Multi color Sneakers Sz 10.5 RARE
- Reebok Classic White Gum Leather Men's New In Box 100% Original More Sizes
- VANS Brigata (Leather Plaid) Asphalt Beluga VN-000ZSLIFX Men's size 10
- Men's James Adult Sneakers - Mossimo Supply Co. size 7
- DS MEN NIKE AIR FORCE 1 HI HYPERFUSE PREMIUM MIDNIGHT FOG 454433 002 SZ 9 FREE
- WMNS AIR JORDAN 8 RETRO VIII V-DAY AQ2449-614 DS 100% AUTHENTIC FREE SHIPPING
- Air Jordan Retro 8 Aqua size 10.5
- NIKE AIR MAX 97 ULTRA 17 SE MOON PARTICLE (AH6806 200) TRAINERS
- pink PETALS by Walking Cradles Tessla Brown Leather X-Wide Calf Riding Boots 7
- The FLEXX Women's Malificent Ebony Bootie Sz 6 M Dakar Cashmere New
- Kenneth Cole New York Joanie Suede Sneaker, 7.5
- Skechers Women's Bright Blossoms Sneaker Light Pink 8.5 M US
- STEVE MADDEN SHOES SIZE 6.5.
- Gabor Brown Knee High Leather Boots Size 5
- Womens Weave Slip On Loafers Fashion Sneakers Summer Breathable Sports New shoes
- Women Winter Suede Flat Boots Lace Up Outdoor Fur Lined Work Snow Boots shoes
- Wedge Warm Winter Over Knee Boots Pull On Casual Ridding shoes Vogue Womens Kni
- Born Women's Brown Mary Jane Leather Low Heel shoes Loafer Sz 9 GUC
- Luxury Women's Rabbit Fur shoes Fashion Leather Sneakers Flats Warm Ankle Boots
- New Charles Jourdan Ocean brown leather Sandals women's sz 6.5
- HOGAN H321 MAN SNEAKER SHOES CASUAL FREE TIME CODE HXM3210Y850H5S9E7G
- COMME DES GARCONS HOMME PLUS Japan LEOPARD PRINT PONY HAIR SNEAKERS (29) 12 12.5
- VTG MILITARY SHOES BROWNS SIZE 10.5 EE BROWNS MADE IN USA NEW
- Saucony Mens Kineta Relay Suede
- Tangnest 2017 High-Quality Men shoes Fashion Split Leather Men Business Flats Ca
- Kenneth Cole Unlisted Real Deal Chelsea Chukka Boot Suede Mens Size 10.5
- Deer Stags Men's Highland Oxford
- Samson 7046 S3 SRC Brown Redskin Steel Toe Chelsea Dealer Safety Boots Work Boot
- DANNER Boots Men's Size 8.5 Hiking MT. DEFIANCE GORE-TEX Brown Leather
- Caterpillar Men's Premier 8 Waterproof TX Comp Toe Industrial and
- Florsheim Men's Jet Plain Oxford - Choose SZ color
- Ash Nilo Mens White Red Leather Fashion Trainers
- CV2759 shoes Sneakers K852 & SON 39 unisex blue
- THE NORTH FACE LITEWAVE TR blue QUARTZ SCHUHE STADT' RUNNING 42 43 44 45
- NIKE MENS SHOX GRAVITY RUNNING SHOES AR1999-046 (BOX NO LID )(RETAIL )
- Saucony Men's Cohesion TR10 Running shoes Charcoal 8.5 Medium US
- Diadora T-92 EXP Princess bluee 60044 Men's
- Clog Zapato Jutti shoes Handmade Slippers Mojari Khussa Wedding shoes
- Mens Patent Leather Bright color Floral Pointed Toe Formal Dress Suit shoes 2019
- Mens Round Toe Slip On Canvas Light Warm Outside Snow Ankle Boots Plus Size News
- 2019 Men's Flats shoes Round toe Slip on Winter Fur Driving Comfort Loafers Ch8
- Clarks Escalade Step Loafer Mens Sz 10.5 Brown Leather Casual shoes Bicycle toe
- Mens loafers pointed toe tassels oxford formal business dress wedding shoe solid
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
ZUNYU New Fashion Men Boots High Quality Waterproof Ankle Snow Boots shoes WarmNEW MENS Sz 13 DARK EARTH TEVA CLASSIC FLIP DISTRESS LEATHER FLIP FLOPS SANDALSNICE MENS FLORSHEIM COMFORTECH LIGHT WEIGHT Brown Leather Loafers 9.5DVintage Stuart McGuire Spring Step Cushion Wingtip shoes Burgundy Size 9 1 2 D
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Ozark Trail Bump Toe Men's Hiking Boots Sz 7 BrownFashion Mens Safety shoes Steel Toe Work Boots Breathable Hiking ClimbingMen Slippers Indian Handmade Traditional Brown Slip-On Flats US 6
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Sunsteps Huarache Brown Leather Hand Woven Fisherman Sandals shoes Mens Size 7.5Franklin & Marshall UA980 Navy SlidersClarks Wallabees Mens Boots Sz 7 M Tan Suede Lace Up Crepe Sole Comfort shoesMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Toscano Mens Aqua By Linen Classic Sportshirt, L
Things to do in Tahoe City
PIKA LEATHER BOOTS NEW MEN'S SIZE 9 WHISKEY DRESS CASUAL BOOTSPajar Mens Guardo Brown Snow Boots 10 USMens Steel Toe Works Safety shoes Outdoor hiking Climbing camping Ankle bootsBillabong All Day Impact Print Canvas Sandals in Camo
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Style:||Dress|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States||US Shoe Size (Men's):||12|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.