Bed & Breakfasts
- Double H DH3611 CAIMAN CHOC GATOR PRINT LEATHER Square Toe Western Boot 10.5 D
- Eastland shoes Lumber Up Boots (Natural, 10)
- Saucony Mens Freedom ISO Running Sneaker shoes, orange Red Teal, US 10
- Tony Lama Handcrafted Brown Leather Bullhide Western Cowboy Boot Men Size 10 D
- Adidas Originals EQT Support RF Men's Trainers BB1319, Size
- K Swiss Mens Empel Trainers Sneakers Sports shoes Athletic Footwear Lace Up
- Diadora Game Low Waxed Camouflage Sneakers - White - Mens
- NIKE Zoom Code Elite Shark Football Cleats 603370-131 Green White US 11.5 45.5
- Men's adidas EQT Support 93 17 - White - BZ0592
- Adidas EQT Support Future Bait - CM7875
- Salomon Men's Trailster Trail Running shoes
- Lacoste Carnaby Evo 737SFA0012B53 white halfshoes
- Adidas Superstar W shoes Retro Classici women Tempo Libero Sneakers Bianco
- GEORG HORSCH Stiefelleten Gr. 43 TOP erhalten HOCHWERTIGE QUALITÄT VON FRÜHER
- SOCOFY Women Retro Leather Kitten Heel Lace Up Chunky Boots Zipper Ankle shoes ！
- Kaari bluee Womens Cassie Fabric Low Top Slip On Fashion Sneakers
- JEFFREY CAMPBELL WOMAN SNEAKER SHOES WITH WEDGE CODE ZOMG LACE PYTHON DEFECT
- Angela Brown Knee High Suede Boots Size 7
- Graffiti Printed Women Lace Up Athletic Sneakers Casual Sports Comfort shoes New
- American Rag Womens aedyth Closed Toe Knee High Fashion Boots
- Guess Brown Ankle Boots Size 8.5M
- Manolo Blahnik Womens Flip Flop Sandals gold Metallic Leather Size 36.5, 6.5
- Vintage Womens sequins Leather Low Heel Knee High Boot Knight Boot Punk shoes
- Women's Donald J Pliner VEVI Beaded White Leather Casual Slide Sz. 5.5 MINT
- Magnanni Roberto Lo Cuero Fashion Sneakers size 10 US (17962-7) 713
- Dunham Mens Lexington Waterproof Oxford,Brown,16 4E US
- Men Leather Party Slip On Business Loafers Driving Formal embroidery Floral shoes
- STANLEY LEATHER STEEL TOE WORK BOOTS SZ 12 (o)
- Fila 1FM00139-124 Men's Disruptor ll Premium White Sycamore Fila Red Sneakers
- LEATHER SOLES STACEY ADAMS Mens BROWN LEATHER OXFORDS Size 15 Med
- Winter Boots Mens Womens Snow Warm Adults Faux Fur Ankle shoes Ladies Footwear w
- Mens casual lace up pointy toe patent leather dress formal hairstylist shoes new
- Lacoste Sport Rene 11 Mesh PIQ shoes sneakers dark red eu 42 us 9 NEW .
- Jordan 6s Sz 9.5 infrared
- Helly Hansen Men's Klosters Oxfords, Brown Bruin Espresso Port 748 9 UK
- THgoldGOOD 12 EE HERITAGE MAXwear 90 Wellington STEEL TOE EH WORK BOOT 804-4372
- ADIDAS TUBULAR NOVA PK PRIMEKNIT CLEAR BROWN MYSTERY RED BB8409 SZ 13
- Men's Frye Brown Walter Boots 8.5 Horween Chromexcel Leather
- Vans Denim Sk8 Hi Men's 8.5
- Adidas Women's NMD CS1 Cloud orange Primeknit AQ1136
- IGI&CO UTU 21173 21173 33 Tudor Stivaletti men Caffe' ( brown)
- Brütting Women's Circle Sports shoes - Walking 9 UK
- Merrell Mens bluee Hiking shoes Size 5.5 (195423)
- New Balance Mens Msfdimp3 Green Running shoes Size 11.5
- SALE NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VIII 8 V2 ENTOURAGE PHOTO blueE 429676 401 TOUR YELLOW
- NEW BALANCE LM576UK SHI Navy Limited Made in UK Leather Size 9.5 27.5cm Y117
- NEW RARE VANS OG SK-8 HI LX Vault + STUSSY 8 BALL + SZ 13 BLENDS KAWS
- Clarks Ladies Lace Up Casual Trainers 'Tri Clara'
- WRL247MS New Balance Women 247 Sport WRL247MS purple cosmic sky
- NEW BP Holgate Women's Brown Leather Tall Knee Boot shoes US Size 7.5 M
- Superga Cotu Classic 2095 High Top Canvas NWT Womens shoes Size 7
- Roxy Women's Bayshore Slip on shoes Sneaker, Teal 9
- Karen Scott Deliee Wide-Calf Riding Boots Size 8,5 US
- ASICS Womens Gel-Solution Speed 3 bluee Running shoes Size 11.5 (108161)
- Delman 'Covet' Low Heel Pink Satin Pump Heels 1277 Size 7 M
- NEW Strappy Caged Open Toe Wedges Platform Gladiator Bootie High Heel Sandal W34
- Zodiac 7.5 M Vintage Lizard Brown Cream Women's Heel Western Boots
- SAS Women's Brown Snakeskin Embossed Loafers 7 W Wide Made in USA
- Carmina mens shoes Brogues 9.5
- ASICS Tiger Mens Gel-Lyte III Sneakers
- ECCO Men's Kyle Perforated Slip on Fashion Sneaker,titanium,46 EU 12-12.5 M US
- Cole Haan Williams Men Brown Chukka Ankle Boot Size 12M Pre Owned PJ
- Reef Fanning Mens Sandals Bottle Opener Flip Flops For Men
- Winter Men Lace Up Oxfords Ankle Short Boots Retro Riding Outdoor Wearable shoes
- HAIX - Brown Combat DESERT SUEDE Boots - NEW IN BOX - Various Sizes - A18
- Skechers Mens 65040 Cognac Loafers Size 7.5
- Mens lace up running sneaker casual dress shoes plus size 5 color
- WindRiver Forillon WP Approach Men's Hiking Boots, 11582
- Johnston & Murphy Mens Brown Leather Split Toe Penny Loafer US 11.5M 20-1052
- MENS CLARKS BROWN LEATHER SHOES
- MENS CLARKS MID BROWN 1825 FLEXLIGHT SHOES
- New Men‘s Leather Brogues Pointed Toe Business Formal Leisure Suit shoes Lace Up
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Mens Cross Lace Flats Motorcycle Fashion Ankle Boots Riding Casual Sports shoesMens Lace Up Moccasins Faux Leather Boat Loafer Slip On Sneaker shoes Jd_ukCheaney ,,Calder'' Gentlemans Slip on shoes all Leather BrownCLASSIQUES ET SUPERBES shoes blackES RIFTLANDT 42 TBE A ACH IMM FP RED
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
ROUTE 21 MENS CLASSIC DESIGN TAN BROWN LEATHER LACE UP BROGUE SHOESshoes Mens Brown Size 9.5 Ecoflex ItalianMens Sandals Fisherman Slippers Leather Beach shoes Closed Toe Fishing Flats New
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Breathable Fabric Slip On Elastic Loafers Mens Flat Walk Driving Moccasins shoesMens Canvas Military Camo Tactical Lace Up shoes Combat Casual Boot Sport HikingSkechers 11.5 mens shoes comfort flats loafers boats relaxed step 61779 diameterMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Mens High Top Boots Military Punk shoes Side Zipper Motorcycle Retro Knight Boot
Things to do in Tahoe City
Men Brogue Tassels Casual Platform Formal shoes Pointy Toe Slip On Dress LoafersG H Bass & Co Malibu Flip Flops Slip on Sandals Grey orange accent Mens 11M NewTroop Mens DESTROYER LOW Casual SneakerMen's DANNER 8 Desert TFX Rough-Out Tan 26014 Combat Boots Size 7.5 EE
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||Canvas||US Shoe Size (Men's):||10.5|
|Style:||Loafers & Slip Ons||Color:|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.