Bed & Breakfasts
- Double H DH3611 CAIMAN CHOC GATOR PRINT LEATHER Square Toe Western Boot 10.5 D
- Eastland shoes Lumber Up Boots (Natural, 10)
- Saucony Mens Freedom ISO Running Sneaker shoes, orange Red Teal, US 10
- Tony Lama Handcrafted Brown Leather Bullhide Western Cowboy Boot Men Size 10 D
- Adidas Originals EQT Support RF Men's Trainers BB1319, Size
- K Swiss Mens Empel Trainers Sneakers Sports shoes Athletic Footwear Lace Up
- Diadora Game Low Waxed Camouflage Sneakers - White - Mens
- NIKE Zoom Code Elite Shark Football Cleats 603370-131 Green White US 11.5 45.5
- Men's adidas EQT Support 93 17 - White - BZ0592
- Adidas EQT Support Future Bait - CM7875
- Salomon Men's Trailster Trail Running shoes
- Joshua SANDERS shoes 068944 blueeｘMulticolor 37
- Soludos Women's Day Of The Dead Sneaker
- Cougar Women's Derry Ankle Boot
- NEW WOMEN'S H BY HALSTON AMBER TAN SUEDE TALL BOOTS - NWOB -SIZE 8
- Women's pointy toe knee high boots stilettos high heel side zip PU leather shoes
- & Other Stories Womens bluee Suede Ankle Boots With gold Heel UK7 EU40
- Womens Ladies Fashion Transparent Pointed Toe High Heel Ankle Boots shoes Sgcg
- NEW Jessica Simpson JA-FARAHH Women Walking shoes Multi White Rainbow Dot 8.5 M
- New Look Maroon Mid Calf Leather Boots Size 7
- KAREN SCOTT Delano Women's brown Riding Boots Size 5.5M
- NWOB SKECHERS LIGHTWEIGHT MEMORY FOAM SLIP ON MARY JANE SNEAKERS - SIZE 7.5
- Ellie shoes E-511-Gwen 5 Heel Knee Boot
- Sexy Stripper Dancer Most Comfortable 6 High Heel Platform Ankle Strap shoes
- DAMENSCHUHE CAVALLINI FRANZÖSIN MIT SCHNÜREN LEDER GEFLOCHTEN MANO black
- Clarks Originals Desert Boot Men's Suede Two-Eye Chukka shoes 26131990 Mahogany
- Stacy Adams Genuine Leather I Sz 11.5 Lace Up Boots Dress shoes
- Clarks Mens Mahale Plain , Tan Lea , Trendy & Smart casual G
- 208960 MS50 Men's shoes Size 8.5 M Brown Leather 1850 Series Johnston & Murphy
- Steve Madden Men's Fendale Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- GIORGIO BRUTINI Smooth Tassle Loafers shoes Green Leather 74583 SIZE 11D
- Cole Haan Chukka Ankle Boots Brown Leather Mens 11 M Brazil Lace Up 0471
- Homeys Tyler Pantoffeln - Burgund Marineblue Karomuster
- PANTANETTI Men's shoes Ankle Boots 12512B pinkr Martora Suede Brown Made
- Danner Men's Quarry USA 8 Inch Work Boot
- Caterpillar Men's Convex Mid Steel Toe Work Boot, Dark Beige, 10.5 M U
- shoes da calcio adidas Kaiser 5 Team M B34260
- shoes J.P.Q. Man black Natural leather 1416LONSAVNE
- NEW BALANCE MENS SHOES ,SIZE 8.5(ID E)
- ASICS Gel-Foundation 13 (D) shoes - Women's Running - Multi - T864N.4993
- Womens Sequins Lace Up High Heel Platform Nightclub shoes Round Toe Ankle Boots
- NIKE sz 11.5 Men's UGLY Tiempo NSW '94 SP shoes NEW 667385 433 Venom Green
- Reebok Men's Trainflex 2.0 Sneaker
- ASOLO CALIBER MM HIKING TRAIL SHOES MEN'S SIZE 8.5 MADE IN ROMANIA VIBRAM
- AIR JORDAN LEGACY 312 MENS BAROQUE WHEAT ROOKIE OF THE YEAR AV3922-102 NEW DON C
- Jordan 6 doernbecher size 8.5
- SKECHERS MENS PERFORMANCE GO WALK REVOLUTION ULTRA CHARCOAL SHOES 2018 BEST
- Born Frauen Beebe Spitzenschuhe Leder Fashion Stiefel
- SoftWalk Women's Hollywood Wide Calf Winter Boot, Dark Brown, 5 M US
- Skechers Women's goldie Peaks Pyramid Stud Collar Sneaker Casual Walking Comfort
- Women's Sports Athletic SHoes Round Toe Platfrom Casual Korean Style Outdoor
- Womens Fashion Suede Leather Pointed Toe Lae Up High Heel Ankle Boots shoes cqkm
- New Balance WW978GT Brown Leather Hiking shoes Boots US Womens 9
- New Balance Womens NB Racing Low Top Zipper Running, Multicolor, Size 5.0
- TORY BURCH Chelsea Cap-Toe Ballet Flats Size US 6.5M Sea Shell Pink Perfect Navy
- 4.5 Clear Fitness Pageant Bikini Contest Competition Heels shoes Stripper 7 8 9
- Finn Comfort Sandals 38 Brown Leather Womens shoes T Strap Closed Toe Sandals
- Merrell Moc Size 9 Brown Suede Slip On shoes Women's
- MONCLER HERREN BADESCHUHE SANDALEN GUMMI NEU black 83B
- Florsheim Men's Riva Moc Toe Bit Loafer Beige 17088-06
- Derby Dr Martens allacciato black - 65019769
- J6799 New Men's Sperry Top Sider 2 Eye Boat shoes White 16 M
- Donald Pliner Ettore I20 Mens 13 M BROWN Leather Slip On Driving Loafers shoes
- Mens Casual Lace Up High Top Retro Suede European Round Toe Flats Oxfords shoes
- Men's Lace Up British Crocodile Leather Pointy Toe Dress Formal Low Heels shoes
- KuaiLu Neutral Knit Wool Warm Indoor Slipper Boots Booties Pull On Style with
- Mens lace up running sneaker casual dress shoes plus size 5 color
- WindRiver Forillon WP Approach Men's Hiking Boots, 11582
- Johnston & Murphy Mens Brown Leather Split Toe Penny Loafer US 11.5M 20-1052
- MENS CLARKS BROWN LEATHER SHOES
- MENS CLARKS MID BROWN 1825 FLEXLIGHT SHOES
- New Men‘s Leather Brogues Pointed Toe Business Formal Leisure Suit shoes Lace Up
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Mens Cross Lace Flats Motorcycle Fashion Ankle Boots Riding Casual Sports shoesMens Lace Up Moccasins Faux Leather Boat Loafer Slip On Sneaker shoes Jd_ukCheaney ,,Calder'' Gentlemans Slip on shoes all Leather BrownCLASSIQUES ET SUPERBES shoes blackES RIFTLANDT 42 TBE A ACH IMM FP RED
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
ROUTE 21 MENS CLASSIC DESIGN TAN BROWN LEATHER LACE UP BROGUE SHOESshoes Mens Brown Size 9.5 Ecoflex ItalianMens Sandals Fisherman Slippers Leather Beach shoes Closed Toe Fishing Flats New
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Breathable Fabric Slip On Elastic Loafers Mens Flat Walk Driving Moccasins shoesMens Canvas Military Camo Tactical Lace Up shoes Combat Casual Boot Sport HikingSkechers 11.5 mens shoes comfort flats loafers boats relaxed step 61779 diameterMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Mens High Top Boots Military Punk shoes Side Zipper Motorcycle Retro Knight Boot
Things to do in Tahoe City
Men Brogue Tassels Casual Platform Formal shoes Pointy Toe Slip On Dress LoafersG H Bass & Co Malibu Flip Flops Slip on Sandals Grey orange accent Mens 11M NewTroop Mens DESTROYER LOW Casual SneakerMen's DANNER 8 Desert TFX Rough-Out Tan 26014 Combat Boots Size 7.5 EE
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||Canvas||US Shoe Size (Men's):||10.5|
|Style:||Loafers & Slip Ons||Color:|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.