Bed & Breakfasts
- Men's Leather Breathable Safety shoes Steel Toe Sandals Work shoes Summer New
- Authentic Mint Air Jordan Retro 11 XI Space Jam OG US Mens size 9 with box
- Dr.Martens Jadon 8-Eyelet bluee Mens Vintage Leather Platform Combat Boots
- Clarks 26133408 Men's Dezmin Mid Commonwealth by Bostonian Cola Suede Low Boots
- New NIKE Air Max Modern Flyknit Men's Running shoes green white
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 SZ 10 WHITE UNIVERSITY RED COOL GREY BRIGHT INFRARED AH8145 100
- New Balance Men’s Mxvadov1 UK size 10
- ADIDAS ACE 17.4 INDOOR orange MENS 10.5
- Men's New Balance Vado MXVADOBK Fresh Foam Cross Trainer - FREE SHIPPING
- Hot Men Brand New Breath West Yeezy Sports 350V2 Sneakers Running Train shoes hi
- CAR SHOE HERRENSCHUHE HERREN WILDLEDER SNEAKERS SCHUHE NEU ROYAL blue C9F
- Diesel Zip Round Genuine Calf Fur S-Nentish Special High top Sneaker Mens Sz 9
- REEBOK DMX FUSION NR Running Cushioning shoes White CM9644 SZ 4-12.5
- NIKE Air Max 90 LX pink 898512-600
- New Balance WL420FSC Faded pink with Sea Salt
- shoes GRAFIA women Anfibi black Pelle naturale CAT1000.NE.01
- Propet Travelwalker Ii - Active - Women's Red Mesh - 9 Medium
- Asics Gel-Superion Sneakers Womens Size 10 Athetlc Running shoes
- REEBOK Women's Club C Metallic Casual Sneakers from Finish Line
- Columbia Bugabootoo Winter Boots Womens US 7 Medium Brown Leather Insulated
- Brinley Co Women's Terese Pump
- Womens Punk Chunky High Heel Ankle Boots Lace Up Platform Motorcycle Biker shoes
- BUFFALO 6025-162 SKIN SUEDE NYLON [GR.37 38 39 40 41] 145950 SNEAKER NEU
- Steve Madden Brown Suede Leather Fly Boots Women's Size 6 1 2
- Stuart Weitzman MARTINE boot Size 6
- Sergio Rossi gunmetal with mirrored grey heel 35 1 2
- Sioux Mens 28447 Lace-Ups Red (brown) 49.5 EU
- Paul Smith Indie Damson Mono Lux Leather Trainer Sneakers NEW IN BOX Sz 8-12
- Geox u Federico W Men's shoes Business Low shoes Lace up U2257W00085C9999
- New with Box Fashion Hot Drill Spider Logo Men's shoes loafers slip-on shoes
- Clarks Mens Brown Leather Lace Up Moc Toe Boat shoes US Sz 13 M FREE RETURN
- McRae Military Gore-Tex ARMY Vehicle Spec Combat Boots Tan Men's 13 R Waterproof
- Size 14 Teva Torin M'S
- Hi-Tec Bandera II Waterproof Mens Hiking Boots MRP - FREE POST Smokey Brn
- Demonia V-CREEPER-502S Blk Vegan Suede ()
- shoes BARRACUDA Man Lace up grey Natural leather BU3207VAR-AN
- Men's shoes MOMA 12 () ankle boots purple leather BS429-45
- Bona Fide Asics Gel Trigger 12 Mens Fit Crosstraining shoes (D) (9099)
- Brand New Adidas Dame 4 Lillard Navy White Men's Basketball shoes Sz 12.5 B76010
- New Mens Onitsuka Tiger Grey Horizonia Nylon Trainers Retro Lace Up
- Puma Disc Sleeve Ignite Foam Unisex Sneaker Sport Schoenen Zwart
- Lacoste Carnaby Evo Strap 318 1 men White Navy shoes da Ginnastica - 9 UK
- Adidas Mens Speed Trainer 3.0 bluee Cross Training shoes Size 7 (188717)
- Painting Mens shoes Casual Sneakers Running shoes Breathable Travel Hiking Fit
- Altra Mens Lone Peak 3.0 Neoshell Mid shoes A1653MID-2 Red Size 9
- THE 10 NIKE AIR VAPORMAX FLYKNIT OFF-WHITE AA3831-100 US 10.5
- Legero Women's Tanaro Trainers Beige (Sand) 9.5 UK
- Womens Genuine Leather Fluffy Sheep Fur Round Toe Warm Snow Boots High top shoes
- Women's ASICS Gel Pursue 4 Smoke bluee Indigo bluee Lavender Grey SZ 8 T859N EUC
- Steve Madden Womens Jaydun Leather Closed Toe Ankle, Cognac Leather, Size 7.5 H6
- Lacrosse Ladies Womens Grange boots Red or Navy All sizes 631120 631122
- Reef Women's Girls Walled Low TX Fashion Sneaker Peach 5 M US
- Easy Works Women's Bind Health Care Professional shoes,
- Clarks K Ladies chocolate brown leather winter mid calf boots heels size 4 E
- MR1061SB New Balance MR1061 Men's Running shoes color WHITE GREY blueE
- Men Dress shoes Solid Warm Fur Lined Lace up Warm Winter Korean Business Retro
- Pregunta PIA55508-TT 001 bluee Flip Flops Man Spring Summer
- Men's Oxford Lace Up Classic Business Casual Dress Loafers Leather shoes NEW
- Batman Superman Velour Mule Slippers Novelty DC COMICS Mens Slip On Warm Fun
- NEW MENS STEVE MADDEN 10 IMPASS CHELSEA MID BOOTS LEATHER DARK BROWN
- Mens Tactical Military Ankle Boots Warm Fleece Snow Hunting Leather shoes Warm
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Men's casual slip on loafer faux suede moccasins driving shoes newGap Men’s Buff Suede Lace Up shoes Made In size 13D. Heavy, non-slip solesRider Sailor - Sandals Slides - for Sports Beach RelaxMens Guys Boyne Brown Tan Leather Brogue Detailed Ankle Chelsea Boots Sz Size
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Men's Cole Haan Warren Venetian Loafers shoes Size 10.5M Brown Leather Stretch C5Mens Warm Winter Suede Boots High top Fur Lined shoes Hiking No slipMerrell Tremor Congreenible Sandal Men's Size 11 M Hook & Loop Hiking Fisherman
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Abeo Turner Bicycle Toe Comfort Walking Casual Oxford Sneakers Men's US 10.5Sperry Top-Sider 236 Authentic Orginal Cognac Leather Penny Loafer Men's US 8.5MMens KENNETH COLE New York leather sneakers FUNKY RETRO red tan shoes Sz 9.5More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Mens Pu Leather Combat Mid Calf Boots Rain Snow Boots Waterproof shoes Hot Sbox1
Things to do in Tahoe City
Dunlop Mens Genuine Heava 'Acifort' Heavy Duty Agricultural WellingtonsFaranzi KOSS 1401 Size 11 Men's Fisherman Tan SandalsLaCoste shoes Lyndon Lace Sneakers US Size 11DR. MARTENS Brown Distressed Tumbled JETHRO AIR WAIR W Bouncing Soles Size 8 41
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Does not apply
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.