Bed & Breakfasts
- blueer USA 8FMUSTANG01 TAS dunkelblue
- CLARKS ORIGINALS DESERT MALI NAVY blueE LEATHER MENS SIZE CASUAL BOOTS 09446
- shoes 165616 DUNLOP SNEAKERS men grey shoes
- ISHIKAWA sneakers shoes shoes n. 40 man man ISK01M blueE
- Skechers Men's Metco-Atmore Ankle Boot - Choose SZ color
- Diesel Mens Fashion Sneakers Bikkren Y01112 P0612 H5503 bluee Nights Birch Navy
- ALDO Brown Leather Chukka Ankle Boots Elastic Sides Mens Size 45
- Reef Men's Contoured Voyage Flip Flop
- Mens Real Leather Zipped Chelsea Ankle Boots Inside Zip Size 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
- FABI HERREN VINTAGE VENT LEDER SNEAKERS SPORT HALB SCHNüR SCHUHE WEISS NP 399
- Mens Sand Real Ostrich Skin Western Cowboy Boots Leather 3 Piece Round Toe
- Men's Original Michel Genuine Nappa Leather Work Boots Dual Density Rubber Sole
- Mens Sand Crocodile Print Western Wear Leather Cowboy Boots Exotic Pointed Toe
- NIKE Jordan Why Not Zero.1 Low Cement Grey AR0043 002 - Size Men 13 New
- REEBOK CLASSIC BALLISTIC EXT stylemen's size US10.5-GREAT COLORWAY
- NIKE MENS AIR MAX INFURIATE LOW BASKETBALL SHOE
- MEN`S NIKE DOWNSHIFTER 7 ATHLETIC SNEAKERS SIZE 13M NEW COOL GREY
- NIKE AIR ZOOM HYPERFLY MEN'S FOOTBALL CLEATS WHITE blueE US SIZE 10
- New Balance 991.5 Made In England “Purple” M9915CC US 10
- New NIKE AIR X OFF WHITE VAPORMAX unisex Hypebeast Running Sneakers USA size
- AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO GREEN GLOW 2013 - ITEM NUMBER 5536-2
- Mens Casual Round Toe Pull On Platform Warm Fur Lined Zipper Low Heel New shoes
- PUMA Men's Divecat Athletic Sandal - Choose SZ color
- Betula House Textile Clogs shoes Sandal Slippers Brown Width Narrow 122893
- 2019 Summer Beach shoes Sandals Ankle Strap Outdoor Leisure Flat Holiday Open Toe
- Outdoor Mens Lace Up Flat shoes Leisure Breathabkle Summer shoes Loafers Size
- BEFAiR Men's Canvas shoes Vintage Comfort Casual Slip On Loafers Walking shoes
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Calibre Dress shoes Dark Brown Leather Formal Mens Size 41 EURoamers Stuart M660 Öse Brogues Gibson Leder SchnürschuheMen slip on loafer Breathable moccasins driving casual Gommino comfy Boat shoesTeva Men's Sampago Fisherman Closed Toe Sandals Size 10 Brown Leather
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Men's Fashion Comfort Pull On Comfort Breathable Casuals Dress Formal shoes NewDc Court Graffik Boys Footwear shoes - Navy bluee White All SizesSummer Men's Work Safety shoes Steel Toe Breathable Anti Puncture Boots Sandals
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Gioseppo 41404 home slippers hot potatoes blueTactical Research Chrome 6 Inch Hot Weather Side Zip Composite Toe Boots...New Men's Casual Oxfords Leather shoes Driving Moccasin Peas Lazy Single LoafersMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Mens Clarks Korik Brown & Navy Nautical Lace Up Ankle Boots Size 6.5
Things to do in Tahoe City
Mens Hush Puppies Taupe Brown Leather Lace Up Moccasin shoes Casual size 7LONDON BROGUES GATZ OXFORD BROGUE LACE UP SHOES TAN WHITE LIGHTWEIGHT SIZE 8Original Muk Luks Shadow Marl Liza Tall Warm Winter Women Boot Latest ModelALTBERG BROWN COMBAT DEFENDER BOOTS - SIZE 9 MEDIUM - BRITISH ARMY - DFN2966
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.