Bed & Breakfasts
- Retro Mens patent leather pointy toe punk oxford Lace up chukka ankle boots shoe
- Bally Mens Logan Double Kiltie Maroon Red Tassel Dress Loafers US 8.5W
- Mens Leather Beach shoes Waterproof Fisherman Summer Slippers Close Toe Sandals
- AIR JORDAN LEGACY 312 NRG GHOST GREEN WHITE GREY NEW size 11
- Mezlan Rochelle Brown Boot - 10.5
- MENS HANDMADE TWO TONE CAP TOE BOOTS MENS BROWN ANKLE LACE UP BOOTS
- Kevin Durant Sneakers Boot Size 11
- Football shoes adidas X 18.3 Tf M BB9399
- Brand New Men's ADIDAS CAMPUS Suede Burgundy & White BZ0087 Trainers UK size 6.5
- CMP Sneakers Kuma Sneakers Lifestyle Scarpa Wp blue Impermeabile Tinta Unita
- Skechers 52185W Sport Mens Flex Advantage 2.0 The Happs Oxford
- Adult Men's Red Gator shoes in Red shoes Size 9
- VTG NIKE AIR FLIGHT UPTEMPO MID SZ 9 (42,5) BASKETBALL FORCE
- Mens Air Jordan 6 Infarred size 12
- NIKE FREE RUN 2018 AT9980-110 MEN'S SHOES
- Air Force 1 '07 Mid White White 366731-100 WMNS Size 10
- United Nude Size 41 10 Fold Hi Burgundy color Ankle Bootie Ribbed Heel
- Danner Womens Hiking Boots 45200 size 10 Gore-Tex Leather Brown made in USA
- NEW BALANCE 590 SPEEDRIDE ALL TERRAIN WOMEN'S SNEAKERS sz 8.5 B M NEW AUTHENTIC
- Hub Bouman C06 Piece Trainers Pink White 180679
- Womens Leather Sequins Hook Loop Sneakers Inner Wedge Heels Hiking Sport shoes
- Soul Cal Womens UK Size 3 Beige Leather Winter Boots
- Kylie Pink Pink sneakers tied with a ribbon
- AMALFI Women's Brown Leather Loafer Size 8 B
- Classic Heels Women Winter Boots Suede Snow Warm Fur Ankle Boots Lace-up Martin
- Paisleigh Womens Platfrom Flat Fur Lined Pull On Snug Snow Boots Casual Ladies
- Women's Naughty Monkey FRINGE BENEFIT Platform Sandals Clogs Woven Leather Taupe
- PLEASER Sexy 6 Clear Platform T-Strap Sandals Bootie Stripper Dancer shoes
- A BATHING APE Men's Footwear CITY CAMO YANK STA 2colors From Japan New
- Clarks Mens Stratton Way Oxford- Choose SZ color.
- Dr.Martens Lace-up Lakewood Navy Tan Canvas bluee
- NEW HYTEST Steel toe boots. New in the Box. Size 9.5
- Adidas DA9721 Mens Stealth- Choose SZ color.
- 252336 PFBT40 Men's shoes Size 12 M Light Tan Suede Boots Johnston & Murphy
- Men's Pointed Toe Rhinestore Leather Slip On Loafers Formal shoes Plus Sz Pump R
- Kersbrook Suede mens chukka boots size UK10 Euro 44.5 NEW wider fitting BARGAIN
- Sleepers Brett Ms340 Pied Extra Large Fermeture Scratch Chaussons Pantoufles
- AIR JORDAN 6 GATORADE (size 10) - Pre-owned
- Salomon Men's Speedcross 4 Trail Running shoes
- Clarks Originals Desert Boot men bluee Scamosciato Stivali del deserto - 10 UK
- Asics Gel Quantum 180 v 2 Size 9.5 M (D) Men's Running shoes bluee T6G2N
- Adidas Continental 80'S Baskets Clair Granite green S'Est Réuni silver Exclusif
- Mens NIKE AIR FORCE 1 07 PRM Cream Brown Trainers 905345 105 US 12
- MEN'S ASICS - FUZEX RUSH (T718N-6790) - SIZE 13 - 40% OFF
- Mens Reebok Ventilator Hexalite Trainers Running shoes Yellow White 8 EUR
- Joy Fish Commercial Boots White (Men Size 9 Women Size 11)Free Shipping
- Tony Lama boots Size 10
- Johnston Murphy Men's 10 C USA Brown Leather Tassel Slip On Dress Loafers shoes
- Laredo Men's Nashville 28-2464 Peanut Crunch Leather Foot J Toe Cowboy boys 7
- Men's Columbia Omni-Grid Techlite Waterproof Boots 200 grams Size 10.5
- Oak& Rush_Lace Up Wing Tip Mens Cognac Boot, Size 11M
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Mens Lambretta Carnaby Suede Leather Casual Lace Up Ankle BootsReef Men's Twinpin Flip Flop - Choose SZ colorDX735 CESARE MAURIZI schuhe brown leder herren eleganteNew MEN'S Red Tape Suede Arizona Chelsea Pull on ankle boots Tan UK size 12
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
New Mens lace up sports shoes round toe wedge heel running sneakers breathableRoute 66 Jordan Slippers Mens Size 8 Tan Suede Leather Rubber Sole MoccasinsJohnston & Murphy Men's Slip-On Loafers shoes Sheepskin Size 9.5 Brown
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. BNWT Cotton Traders pink suede desert lace up bootsAlexis Leroy Women's Traditional Flat Marine Stripe Canvas EspadrillesMens Mesh Knitting Athletic Work Casual Dress Comfort Outdoor Ankle Boots shoesMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Mens Lace up High Top Sport Athletic Casual Flat Ankle Boots Dress Formal shoes
Things to do in Tahoe City
Crocs SWIFTWATER WAVE Mens Croslite TPU Slip On Sports Summer Beach SandalsEasy Srider Tan Monk Strap Leather Loafer Big Kids 8 boys.Mens Nevados Capstone Low Hiking Walking Leather Brown shoesLeisure Mens Wearproof Round Toe Lace Up Wedge Leather Casual shoes Spring News
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
G.H. Bass & Co.
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||US Shoe Size (Men's):||10.5|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.