Bed & Breakfasts
- Retro Mens patent leather pointy toe punk oxford Lace up chukka ankle boots shoe
- Bally Mens Logan Double Kiltie Maroon Red Tassel Dress Loafers US 8.5W
- Mens Leather Beach shoes Waterproof Fisherman Summer Slippers Close Toe Sandals
- AIR JORDAN LEGACY 312 NRG GHOST GREEN WHITE GREY NEW size 11
- Mezlan Rochelle Brown Boot - 10.5
- MENS HANDMADE TWO TONE CAP TOE BOOTS MENS BROWN ANKLE LACE UP BOOTS
- Kevin Durant Sneakers Boot Size 11
- Football shoes adidas X 18.3 Tf M BB9399
- Brand New Men's ADIDAS CAMPUS Suede Burgundy & White BZ0087 Trainers UK size 6.5
- New Balance Men's Mx608 Ankle-High Suede Running shoes
- DC shoes WES KREMER TX SP Mens Athletic Sneaker shoes 9 Desert Camo NEW in BOX
- Skechers 50125 After Burn Memory Foam Athletic Walking Sneakers Men's US 10
- Safety Trainer, Cofra Caravaggio Mens Metal Free Toe Cap & Midsole S3 Work shoes
- Men 10US Collaboration Limited Edition Dragon Ballz Adidas Cell Model Japan F S
- Jordan Retro 7 Marvin the Martian
- Y-3 Yohji Yamamoto KANJA Women's M 8 Sneakers Red Stretch Fibers Leather
- Milwaukee Performance Women's Riding Boot W Side Lacing Detailing MBL9436
- Victoria K Womens Pink Fashion Sneaker (237918)
- New Arrival Bicycle Chamomiles Flowers and Humming Birds Martin Boots For Girl
- Ryka Women's Dominion Omb Walking shoes
- HI-TEC Sierra Sina Ankle Boots Womens Leather Thinsulate Fur Lined Sz 6 37 - New
- Clarks Womens Sashlin Almond Toe Ankle Fashion Boots, Taupe Leather, Size 7.5 n1
- Bella Vita Women's Ezra Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- New Womens Ankle Boots Mid Heeled Pointed Toe Leather Retro Side Zip Casual shoes
- Kylie brown Zapatillas Con Cristales
- Steve Madden Womens Galaxi Green Suede Leather Ankle Boots shoes Size 9M
- JEFFREY CAMPBELL LITA hidden platform wooden heel lace up gith ankle boots shoes
- FUNTASMA Retro Costume Knee Boots Clear Stripe Stretch Patent GOGO-303 White
- Joshua Sanders Slip On The Stars and Stripes Men's shoes Made in Size 40
- J CREW Size 12 Tan Leather Apron Toe Penny Loafers
- Brooks Bredhers Genuine Hand Sewn Casual Boat shoes Leather White Brown Mens 9 D
- NoSoX Men's Wino Mesh Slip-On Taupe Mesh
- Hi-Tec Hombre Penrith Bota Media Hombre
- Allen Edmonds Bridgeton Mens 11 D Brown Leather Tassel Loafers shoes USA made
- Men's Pu Leather Formal Dress shoes Pointed Toe Zip Up Motor Ankle shoes
- CMP CAMPAGNOLO DOPOSCI BIMBO CMP HANKI - BIANCO-27
- Dr. Martens Brown US 7 Men shoes Derby Oxford Brogue Leather Wingtip England 3S4
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO SE QUAI 54 US Mens Size 10 New EXCLUSIVE 100% AUTHENTIC
- Sneakers Royaums men - Pelle (MALEC188GREY)
- Dingo Men's Koval Grey Round Toe Western Cowboy Boots DI5777
- Air Jordan Retro 10 Lady Liberty Size 14 (705178 045)
- John Fluevog DDFT Angel Tread Boots UK9 EU43 RARE
- New Y3 Yohji Yamamoto Qasa High Light Weight Lace Up Men's Red Trainers shoes
- Bruetting Unisex Adults’ Skill Low-Top Sneakers (red black red black) 11 UK
- Vans Men Women's shoes Hadley (Canvas) Grey
- Joy Fish Commercial Boots White (Men Size 9 Women Size 11)Free Shipping
- Tony Lama boots Size 10
- Johnston Murphy Men's 10 C USA Brown Leather Tassel Slip On Dress Loafers shoes
- Laredo Men's Nashville 28-2464 Peanut Crunch Leather Foot J Toe Cowboy boys 7
- Men's Columbia Omni-Grid Techlite Waterproof Boots 200 grams Size 10.5
- Oak& Rush_Lace Up Wing Tip Mens Cognac Boot, Size 11M
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Mens Lambretta Carnaby Suede Leather Casual Lace Up Ankle BootsReef Men's Twinpin Flip Flop - Choose SZ colorDX735 CESARE MAURIZI schuhe brown leder herren eleganteNew MEN'S Red Tape Suede Arizona Chelsea Pull on ankle boots Tan UK size 12
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
New Mens lace up sports shoes round toe wedge heel running sneakers breathableRoute 66 Jordan Slippers Mens Size 8 Tan Suede Leather Rubber Sole MoccasinsJohnston & Murphy Men's Slip-On Loafers shoes Sheepskin Size 9.5 Brown
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. BNWT Cotton Traders pink suede desert lace up bootsAlexis Leroy Women's Traditional Flat Marine Stripe Canvas EspadrillesMens Mesh Knitting Athletic Work Casual Dress Comfort Outdoor Ankle Boots shoesMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Mens Lace up High Top Sport Athletic Casual Flat Ankle Boots Dress Formal shoes
Things to do in Tahoe City
Crocs SWIFTWATER WAVE Mens Croslite TPU Slip On Sports Summer Beach SandalsEasy Srider Tan Monk Strap Leather Loafer Big Kids 8 boys.Mens Nevados Capstone Low Hiking Walking Leather Brown shoesLeisure Mens Wearproof Round Toe Lace Up Wedge Leather Casual shoes Spring News
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
G.H. Bass & Co.
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||US Shoe Size (Men's):||10.5|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.