Bed & Breakfasts
- Charlotte Olympia Dotty 110 Red Teal Yellow Pumps Euro 37.5
- Franco Sarto Mules Green Leather Slide Heel White Stitch Career Womens Size 6 M
- Franco Sarto Santi2 Leather Pump
- Ecco Lace Up Fashion Sneaker 2 tone Leather Red Tan Women's Size 40 W US
- NOS SAS Time Out White Comfort shoes Size 8.5 WW Lace Up Leather
- Vintage Mens Loake Leather Brogues Size 7
- Goor M565 Twin Gusset Moccasin Type Chunky Sole Trekking Casual shoes Tan PU
- New Georgia Giant Men's Size 8.5 W shoes
- IDF Israel Defense Forces Scout Commando Palladium Style VEGAN Boots US13 EU47
- Men's Tactical Boots Military Outdoor Army Boot Waterproof Combat shoes r
- SPERRY Mens Loafer gold CUP TOP SIDER Brown Size 12 EUC
- Los Altos Men's Grasso Leather Rubber Sole Pull Up Western Work Boots FREE SHIP
- Mens Pointed Toe Shiny Rhinestones Slip On Loafers Casual shoes Dress colors New
- Men's Grenson Fred V Wingtip Brogue Leather Lace Up Ankle Boot 9.5 US
- Stacy Adams Boot Madison II Wingtip Brown Vintage 00085-200
- RED WING Irish Setter Vintage Brown Leather Lace-Up Boots 30154 Men 10 C
- Justin 8 men's work conductor round toe copper caprice color size 10.5D
- Asics Tiger snow heaven Lavander candy pink
- Puma Unisex Adults Rebound Street V2 Fur Hi-Top Trainers Peacoat-puma White
- New Balance Fresh Foam Cruz v1 Men's Running shoes Fitness Gym Trainers Grey
- Puma Blaze of Glory NU x Stampd Mens Grey Trainers shoes 361493 03 OppM4
- PUMA Men's Roma Anniversario Sneaker
- Adidas NMD R1 PK Rainbow color Static Multicolor BW1126 Sz 8.5
- shoes PRADA LUSSO 4E2932 blue red NUOVE 7 41 41,5
- Asics GEL DS Trainer 24 Running shoes Road Womens
- Blazin Roxx Women's Sugar Skull Cowgirl Boot
- JCrew J Crew Suede Knee High Suede Boots Size 12 12M 12B 42
- Tod's Sport Driving Sneakers Lace Up Red and White Leather Size US 8.5
- Sports Women's White colors 55254
- Air Jordan retro 10 Lady Liberty
- Ellie shoes Women's Gogo-g Chelsea Boot - Choose SZ color
- Casual Womens Denim Lace Over The Knee Boots High Hidden Wedge Heel shoes Solid
- Bottes ARA Textile et Leather T 6.5 UK T 40 FR T 8 US BE
- Reebok Women's Workout TR 2.0 shoes
- Fs ny French Sole Trance Suede Pumps, Women's Size 6B, Dark Grey
- Impo Goya Womens Boots Steel Grey 8 US 6 UK kwzN
- FLY London YELK Off WHITE Pearl white sole Leather Wedge US 10-10.5
- Carlos By Carlos Santana Catarina Women's Sandal Size 8 NIB
- TODS MEN LOAFERS SIZE 9
- High-end Mens Handwork Leather Engraving Lace UP Wedding Formal shoes Pointy Toe
- Oxfords Men's High Top Sneakers Pull On Alligator Snake Leather Casual shoes New
- 157072 WT50 Men's shoes Size 9 W Tan Leather Lace Up Johnston Murphy Walk Test
- Red Wing Pecos Brown Leather Work Boots Ranch Steel Toe Men's Size 11.5 D USA
- Men Waterproof Walking Trail Breathable Side Zipper Boot Tactical Lace Up shoes
- Mens Hush Puppies Vince Victory Casual shoes
- Polo Ralph Lauren 8.5 Lobster Gingham Boat shoes Canvas Sneaker
- Mens Coogi Brown Leather 10.5 M Australian Boat shoes A053
- LP ROYER Men's 8'' Metal Free CTCP Brown Work Boots 12XW
- Swims 21227-131 Men's Boat Loafer shoes, Navy Red, 10 M US
- SPERRY MEN'S WAHOO 2 EYE KNIT BOAT SHOES BROWN SIZE 11M
- NIKE Cortez Basic Nylon '06 317249-201 Birch Brown Kelp Voltage Cherry - Size 13
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
COLE HAAN GRAND OS MENS US SIZE 11 MEDIUM TO NARROWSaks Fifth Ave shoes For MenCOLE HAAN COUNTRY 3115 MEN BROWN LEATHER SLIP ON PENNY LOAFERS 10DVintage Stuart McGuire Oxblood Red Leather Saddle Oxford shoes Size 7.5D USA
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Stacy Adams Mens Conagc Brown Lace Up Square toe Dress up Leather shoes Size 10Mens Vintage 1950s Brown Lace Up Perforated Wing Tip shoesVintage Johnson Murphy made Formal dress Men shoes size 8
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Bragano by Cole Haas Brown cap toe oxford size 9.5 DJohnston & Murphy Burgundy Loafers 10.5 BCole Haan Williams Men's Cognac Oxford 9MMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Vintage Jean Pier Clemente Brown Leather Cowboy Boots 10-1 2 D Western
Things to do in Tahoe City
Arizona Jean Company Mens Brown Leather Ankle Hiking Boots Size 11 MDenver Cognac Cowboy Boots Size 8.5Hi-Tec Men's Ridge Mid WP I Boots Brown 11 D(M) USGrafters Mens Womens Ladies Leather Goodyear Welted SAFETY Chelsea Boots Brown
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.