Bed & Breakfasts
- Charlotte Olympia Dotty 110 Red Teal Yellow Pumps Euro 37.5
- Franco Sarto Mules Green Leather Slide Heel White Stitch Career Womens Size 6 M
- Franco Sarto Santi2 Leather Pump
- Ecco Lace Up Fashion Sneaker 2 tone Leather Red Tan Women's Size 40 W US
- NOS SAS Time Out White Comfort shoes Size 8.5 WW Lace Up Leather
- Vintage Mens Loake Leather Brogues Size 7
- Goor M565 Twin Gusset Moccasin Type Chunky Sole Trekking Casual shoes Tan PU
- New Georgia Giant Men's Size 8.5 W shoes
- IDF Israel Defense Forces Scout Commando Palladium Style VEGAN Boots US13 EU47
- Sperry gold Sport 2 Eye ASV Navy Men's shoes NEW IN BOX
- CMP Trekkingschuh Wildlederschuh Schnürschuh grey Atik wasserdicht
- Fashion Mens Round toe Flat knee high Combat boots Army Officer Zip Knight shoes
- Spring Men Casual Leather shoes Loafers Driving Moccasin Breathable Flats shoes
- LUXUS DSQUARED SNEAKER SCHUHE SN418 blue NEU NEW 39 39,5
- Ariat Men's Tycoon Western Boot 10025136
- Designer Burgundy Ladies Italian Chelsea Boot Brogues
- NIKE AIR MAX LD-ZERO PURE PLATINUM GREY MEN SIZE 13 848624-004
- shoes ADIDAS men Calcio men black PU DB2108
- shoes ADIDAS Man blue Suede S80027U
- NIKE Vapor Untouchable Pro PF Pittsburgh Steelers Sz 10.5 Antonio Brown Cleats
- Adidas Mens Superstar 80S Tan Fashion Sneaker Size 8
- Adidas eqt support adv shoes men's
- shoes adidas Yung-96 bluee Men
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 - bluee Tint - Size 13
- Women nike air max 270 running shoe pink blk white
- New Mulch Brown Women's CAT Caterpillar P308070 Layla 14 Riding Boots Size 7M
- Scruples Vintage Caramel Leather Equestrian Style Boots for WomenSize 8 Classic
- New Balance WCT10WEB B Pink White Women Classic shoes Sneakers WCT10WEBB
- Onesole Women's pink Triple Combo Multicolord
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 UTILITY MID Size (Mens 17) AQ9758 300 Spruce Fog
- Womens Retro Real Leather Ankle Boots Floral Wedge Heels Platform Side Zip Pumps
- NOCONA WOMENS 7 B BROWN DISTRESSED LEATHER EMBROIDED COWBOY WESTERN BOOTS
- Ladies Zip Ankle Leather Comfy Boots Size 6 Brown
- Comfortiva Lyons Sneaker - Women's Size 8.5M, Smoke Grey
- Australia Luxe Collective Cosy Short Grey Womens Sheepskin Suede Boots 9
- England new Womens Faux Leather Pull On Ankle Boots Chunky Heel Round Toe shoes
- Regatta Lady Holcombe Low, Womens Low Rise Hiking Boots Grey (Steel Vivaci)
- Joe's Jeans Ephie Derby Women's Oxford shoes Bone 8.5M
- black Giardini P19us shoes man low sneakers P900785U 100
- Rieker 08979-24, Men’s Loafers Brown (Brandy Peanut) 7.5 UK
- Crocs Unisex Crocband Lights Fish Clog Mule - Choose SZ color
- XTRATUF Legacy Series 15 Neoprene Steel Toe Men's Fishing Boots, Copper & Tan
- Reef Water Friendly Mens Sandals with Bottle Opener Fanning Brown Gum
- England Mens Suede shoes Leather Loafer Brown Tassel Dress Leisure Slip On ADE
- DANNER Expedition GTX Mens Brown Leather Goretex Field Hunting BOOTS Size 13 D
- Polo Ralph Lauren 8.5 Lobster Gingham Boat shoes Canvas Sneaker
- Mens Coogi Brown Leather 10.5 M Australian Boat shoes A053
- LP ROYER Men's 8'' Metal Free CTCP Brown Work Boots 12XW
- Swims 21227-131 Men's Boat Loafer shoes, Navy Red, 10 M US
- SPERRY MEN'S WAHOO 2 EYE KNIT BOAT SHOES BROWN SIZE 11M
- NIKE Cortez Basic Nylon '06 317249-201 Birch Brown Kelp Voltage Cherry - Size 13
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
COLE HAAN GRAND OS MENS US SIZE 11 MEDIUM TO NARROWSaks Fifth Ave shoes For MenCOLE HAAN COUNTRY 3115 MEN BROWN LEATHER SLIP ON PENNY LOAFERS 10DVintage Stuart McGuire Oxblood Red Leather Saddle Oxford shoes Size 7.5D USA
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Stacy Adams Mens Conagc Brown Lace Up Square toe Dress up Leather shoes Size 10Mens Vintage 1950s Brown Lace Up Perforated Wing Tip shoesVintage Johnson Murphy made Formal dress Men shoes size 8
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Bragano by Cole Haas Brown cap toe oxford size 9.5 DJohnston & Murphy Burgundy Loafers 10.5 BCole Haan Williams Men's Cognac Oxford 9MMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Vintage Jean Pier Clemente Brown Leather Cowboy Boots 10-1 2 D Western
Things to do in Tahoe City
Arizona Jean Company Mens Brown Leather Ankle Hiking Boots Size 11 MDenver Cognac Cowboy Boots Size 8.5Hi-Tec Men's Ridge Mid WP I Boots Brown 11 D(M) USGrafters Mens Womens Ladies Leather Goodyear Welted SAFETY Chelsea Boots Brown
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.