- John Lobb Brown Suede Leather shoes Size 43-44, UK-9-10, US-10-11
- Men's Dress shoes Penny Loafer Goodyear Handcrafted Patina silverinian Leather
- Skechers Men's Redden Malden Slip-on Loafer - Choose SZ color
- Mens Gents Super Soft Genuine Sheepskin Bootie Slipper Hard Sole Tan UK8 UK9
- Mens Gommino Tassels Slip On Loafers Leather Alligator Pattern Pumps shoes
- Scruffs OXIDE Safety Boots Tan (Sizes 7-12) Mens Steel Toe Cap Work Boot Hiker
- Stacy Adams Lanzo Moc Toe Bit Slip-on Mens Loafer- Choose SZ color.
- Cole Haan Hamilton Brown Brogues Wingtip Pebbled Brown Leather C09976 Size 9.5
- NICE Men's Chukka Boots JOHNSTON & MURPHY Sz 10.5 M Brown Suede
- John Varvatos Fleetwood Chelsea Suede Leather Boots shoes Retail
- shoes HARMONT&BLAINE men Mocassini blue Scamosciato E3024501
- Ariat® Men's Intrepid 6 Brown Waterproof Lace Up Work Boots 10020078
- Vtg. Vasque Dbl.Tongue Mountaineer Hiking Climbing Boots US shoes Sz 9 Man Cave
- New Balance 247 Basket black white F8
- New MENS GLOBE BROWN TILT LEATHER Sneakers Mono
- Men Vans Sneaker shoes Size 7.5 Suede
- NIKE Kaishi Navy bluee & white Size 9
- New Skechers- GOwalk Max Effort Athletic Air Mesh Lace Up shoes Nvy Gry 10.5 M
- Adidas Performance Men's Power Perfect III. Cross Trainer 15 D(M) US New
- YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 STATIC 3M NON-REFLECTIVE SIZE
- NIKE 2012 KOBE 8 VIII SYSTEM ELITE SUPERHERO POISON GREEN SZ 17 [586156-300]
- SAS JV Mesh Grey Sz 12 M Men Double Strap Oxfords Diabetic
- FAIR CONDITION Kenetrek Bridger Ridge Low Boots shoes Men's size 12 M - see pics
- E.T. Wright 40126 Moc Dress Burgundy Slip On Tassel Loafers Men's US 9D
- Vintage Dan Post Mens Cowboy Western Boots Distressed Brown Leather Size 7 D
- Vibram Mens Military Combat Boots Size 8.5R Tan Desert
- Double H Size 8-1 2 (2E Width) Cowboy Western Boots Brown
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
New Antonio Zengara Belmar Men's shoes, Size 11, color Dark TanLeather Youth Mens Ankle Boots Fleece Fur Lined shoes Work Front Zipper shoesCabela’s MEINDL Mens Brown Air-Active Outdoor Boots Size 8.5 USA 7 UKRoamers M056BS Suede Desert Boot (Brown)
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
The nightmare before Christmas 10th anniversary boogie boogie slippersMens sanuk flip flops size 9Teva Men's Terra Float Lux Flip Flop 7.5
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. CIABATTA men US POLO SYROS FASCE INCROCIATE TESSUTO GOMMA DARK blueE US19UP23Mens red polo size 15Sperry Top Sider Chukka Size 7More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Men's chestnut brown Allen Edmonds Meghan monk strap loafers size 8 1 2 B
Things to do in Tahoe City
Bass HARRY II Boat shoes Mens Size 7.5M Brown Leather Moccasin LoafersJohnston Murphy Mens shoes Sz 12 Brown Leather Slip On CasualAllen Edmonds Hector 10 DCortina Brown Leather Mens Loafers shoes Dress Tassle SZ 8 - 9 Tassled Oxfords
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10.5|
|Upper Material:||Man Made|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.