Bed & Breakfasts
- shoes Hogan Interactive da women Sportive Ginnastica Sneaker con Zeppa 36 39 40
- BT21 shoes TATA Reebok Royal Bridge 2.0 Women's Athletic shoes Sneakers Trainers
- WOMENS MCRAE STEEL TOE & EH HIKER BOOTS WIDE WIDTH MULTIPLE SIZES AVAILABLE i20
- Vans x Opening Ceremony OC SlipOn - Patent Leather - White - Size 9 - New In Box
- PUMA Men's Cell Surin 2 Matte Cross-Trainer shoes
- Carrera Jeans Men's Low-Top Lace-up Sneakers bluee Athletic Rubber shoes
- AIR FORCE 1 LOW TRAVIS SCOTT MEN’S SIZE 11 WHITE 100% AUTHENTIC READ DESCRIPTION
- Dek Orleans T187 Voller Breit Fittifng Schnürer Ultra Gepolstert Turnschuhe
- NEW BALANCE 608v4 Mens 17 4E EEEE White Running shoes MISSING INSOLES but SUPERB
- Johnston and Murphy dress shoes size 10
- NİKE AİR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG TURBO GREEN US 9.5 100% Authentic 555088-311
- 642838-300 NIKE KD VI Elite Mens Basketball shoes US Size 7.5 TURBBO GREEN
- Propet Women's Travelwalker II shoes color WHITE
- Basket RIEKER ballerine compensé talon plate derby moc sandale été 39 NEUF
- Naturalizer Frauen Jimi 2 Leder Fashion Sneaker grey Groesse 10 US 41.5 EU
- Womens Diesel leather platform wedge ankle boots 8.5
- DARK BROWN LEATHER KNEE HIGH BOOTS SIZE 5 38
- DMGYDAF Women's Lightweight Walking Athletic shoes Breathable Mesh Sneakers 39
- Women’s Boots Slouch Above The Knee High New Faux Suede Flat Heels Boots 8.5
- Womens Round Toe Suede Mid-Calf Boots Zip Casual Comfort Flat Heels Boots
- Pikolino Laurel Dress shoes-Women's Size 6.5-7 Farbe Moss Green
- Dr. Scholl's Abbot Lux Sneaker-Women's Size 9.5M bluesh
- SERPENTINI HERREN LEDER SLIPPER MONKSTRAPS BUSINESS SCHUHE black 299 20215
- Alpenheat TREND Schuhheizung beheizte Sohle Mod 2014 aktuelles Modell heated Sol
- Mens Clarks Casual Lace Up shoes. Edgewood Mix
- ARIAT Men's Rambler Brown Bomber Square Toe Boots 10002317 35829 Size 8 D
- Alfani Men's Sawyer Slip-On Loafers Dark Tan Suede Size 9 M
- Mens Breathable Lace Up Board shoes Canvas Flats Casual Sports Sneakers Vogue
- Habit Mens Mudd shoes, Size 9 - New in Box
- J's Awake Mens Billy-12 Lace Up Driving Moccasins Boat shoes,Brown,7.5
- Bruno Marc Men's William_1 Brown Camel Lace Up Soft Cap-Toe Oxfords Dress shoes
- New Cesare Paciotti Croc-Embossed Brown leather moccasins US 8
- Salomon Men's Xa Pro 3D
- New Puma RS-X Trophy White Bronze Sports Lifestyle Sneakers shoes 36945102 2019
- AIR JORDAN 136027 103 SZ8.5
- New 2018 ADIDAS x COUNTRY Kamanda, White Green, Gum Sole (G26797), to 11
- New Balance Men's 247 Trainers, Grey
- Adidas Gazelle bluee White-gold BZ0022 Men's Size 9.5
- REEBOK FURYLITE CHUKKA SZ 9.5 SHARK COAL GREY WHITE V69962
- NEW Adidas Cleats, White, Size 15
- shoes STAU women Sneakers Trendy silver Pelle naturale GS907
- Womens winter over the knee High Boots Leather thigh high shoes slim heels New S
- Women Platform Wedges High Heels Leather Ankle Boots Brogue Oxfords Punk shoes
- ATHLETA Dr Scholls Leta Suede Slip On Sneaker Boot NEW 9.5 9.5M
- CLARKS Women's Nevella Devon Boot Dark Taupe Leather Size 7.5
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 07 QS EASTER ICE blueE HYPER TURQUOISE AH8462-400 SIZES 7-9.5
- AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO PLAYOFF 2012 - ITEM NUMBER 2-740 STYLE-130690 001
- Adidas Harden Vol. 3 Harden, James Easy Coral Real Coral Chalk Coral Mens D96990
- Puma Basket Heart Womens Pastel bluee Canvas Trainers - 7 UK
- Sam Edelman Nile Cowboy Boots Booties Size 8.5 Short Calf Shaft, Dusty pink
- Victory Womens EU Size 38 bluee Ankle boots
- Women Autumn sneaker and net surface Relaxation breathableshoes
- Stuart Weitzman Mulearky Beige Satin Flat Mules, Size 8
- Joan Boyce Bow Brown Studded Boots New SIZE 8
- Womens Platform Wedge Winter Snow Anke Boot Leather Fur Warm Casual High Heel WU
- Apex Petals Olivia Brown Leather Closed-Toe Fisherman Comfort Flat Women's US 7M
- New RipNDip Frida Kahlo shoes Green size 10
- Mens Valentino Sneakers White With Green Stripe Size 45 Us 12 Used Authentic
- 1 NEW PAIR OF FLORSHEIM SIZE 13 SALINGER COGNAC LEATHER SHOES BROWN
- NEW BALANCE SCARPA 500 - GREY - 8.5 (191902159214)
- STEVE MADDEN Men's Solemn Grey Suede Oxford shoes - Size 10.5M
- Kenneth Cole Unlisted Men's Secret Mission Oxford, Cognac, 8 M US
- Johnston & Murphy Shuler Bicycle Sheepskin Lace-Up Oxfords Mens Size 12
- Goodwin Smith MENS THAR GREY SUEDE DESERT SHOE Mens shoes
- NIKE JORDAN HYDRO RETRO 7 Mens Sz 9 CLASSIC SLIDES SANDALS AA2517 021 NIB
- Danner Men's Tramline 917 Fashion Boot
- Salomon XA Pro 3D Hiking shoes
- TRIVER FLIGHT ENGLISCH SCHUHWERK MANN FRANCESINA LEDER brown - 723B
- Adidas NMD_R2 Summer shoes Boost Outlast Men Size 11 1 2
- Mens Harley Davidson Leather Boots 'Talls Man'
- Merrell Chameleon 7 Limit Waterproof Mens Walking shoes - Brown
- Adidas Eqt Support RF Sneakers Beige Grey By9616
- Asics Gel Lyte V 5 Cream Cream H7Z2L 0000 Men's SZ 11
- New Balance MW577VB Off White Strap-In Walking shoes Size 12 4E
- Florsheim shoes 11175-221 lace up Men's Size 10 Brown worn only once.
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Frozen Yellow Semi Frozen B37572 Authentic
- Puma Cell Venom Sneakers Men's Lifestyle shoes
- Men Size 10D Florsheim Comfortech Burgandy Oxfords shoes 932028 A1407
- Allen Edmonds Corporate Casuals leather Oxfords Mens 8.5
- Gumbies Islander Men's Thong Sandal Cool Grey
- Cole Haan Mens Brown Leather Wing Tip Oxford Dress shoes Size 11.5 C A USA
- Bostonian Impressions - Sz 11.5- D B- Mens Burgundy Kilt Tassel Loafer USA
- Bata Fashion Men's Leather shoes SKU 824-6810 Size 8.5 - Made in Peru
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Jachs Mens Madras Sportshirt, SUV Signature Mens shoes Sz 7.5 Cap Toe Brogue Lace-up Dress Tan Oxfords NewMen's Madden Royal Brown size 11 M Great conditionNEW CLARKS RAISE SKY SURROUND GORETEX NAVY LEATHER SHOES Sz 6.5 & 7 & 7.5 G FIT
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Roamers Moccasin Boat shoes Touch Fastening Leather Lined Lightweight MensCROCS Santa Cruz Playa Bown Sz 13 Men Lace-Up shoesRedHead Men’s Insulated Work Ankle Boots Brown Leather Steel Toe Size 8 ½ M
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. ALDO Cognac Brown Leather Side Zip Ankle Boots Men’s Size 7.5CLARKS Original Desert Grey Sz 12 M Men’s Ankle Chukka Boots Leather Crepe SolesDan Post Men's 10 EW Burgundy Leather Pull On Western Cowboy Rodeo Ride BootsMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Teva Men size 11 Green Closed Toe Mesh Suede Comfort shoes Unique
Things to do in Tahoe City
Cole Haan Country Brown Leather Fisherman Sandals 13 DNorth Face Hydpinkal Leather Slip On shoes Men 8CUSHE Shucoon Slide SURF sand shoes slip on Hemp hiking Mens 9 EXCClarks Mens Leather Loafer Driving Brown Moc Rubber Sole 11 M
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Pattern:||Solid||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||7-11|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.