Bed & Breakfasts
- MERRELL Azura Aluminum pink shoes Womens Sz 11 Hiking Walking Purple Tan
- Reebok Yourflex Trainers size worn once
- Charlotte Olympia Brown Dolly Leopard Print Stiletto Heels Pumps Size 41 11
- Women's shoes Naturalizer Brown Crocodile Leather Print Slip On Loafers 9.5 Wide
- Missoni Womens Platform Pumps Bronze Patent Leather Fabric Trim Size 39, 9
- Frye Mindy Low Lace Up Sneaker RT
- Dunham Men's Windsor Waterproof Dark Brown
- New Mens Democrata Freddie Leather Slip On Casual shoes Made In Brazil
- BT691 +2 PIU' DUE shoes bluee nabuk men moccasins slip-on or pull-on
- J.D. Fisk Leather Wingtip Oxfords Men's US Size 9
- LE COQ SPORTIF MENS TRAINERS, SHOES, ORLEANS NYLON LOW FL WHITE SHOES
- Kenneth Cole New York men Leder Oxfords
- New Mens Canvas Loafers Low-top Gommino Flats Slip On shoes Casual Driving shoes
- Hot Fashion Men's oxford faux patent leather casual dress formal wedding shoes
- Ben Sherman Hunt Desert Mens Boots M235
- Air Jordan Retro 12 “Playoffs” OG Size 10.5 VNDS With Box
- Men's Derby shoes Dark Brown Full Genuine Crocodile Skin Semi Brogues Cap Toe
- Ariat Work Men Boots Composite Toe , Waterproof F2413-11 Sz 8
- SZ 9.5 Adidas NMD R1 Japan Grey Boost S81849 Ultraboost Originals Suply
- Occident Fashion High Top shoes Ankle Boots Hot Winter Nightclub Rivet Zip Ch9
- Saucony Shadow 2010 shoes Sneakers New 70060-2 Size 13 red grey
- REEBOK CLASSIC LEATHER GUM MEN'S DESERT GLOW WHITE GUM CN3994
- LIU-JO WOMAN SNEAKER SHOES WITH INSIDE WEDGE CASUAL LEATHER CODE S66031 P0015
- shoes VANS Man INGHILTERRA Fabric V3Z4IE5
- Lugz Men's Rivington Oxford Sneaker
- Adidas Mexico Flag colors 7 Men 9 Wmn Speedy Gonzales-NIB On A LIMITED RUN shoes
- DIOR shoes men 760 mans shoes sneakers 男鞋 NEW 100%AUTENTICH MADE IN ITALY
- Orthofeet Men's Shreveport Brown Leather Hiking shoes
- Boxfresh Men's Clyston Leather Mid Top Casual bluee Brown Grey shoes
- Brahma waterproof leather steel toe mens work boots size 8.5 hiking
- MENS BASS OUTDOOR SIZE 8M BEIGE LEATHER SNEAKERS LACE UP CASUAL SPORT SHOE-99
- 1-Pair Grey Giraldi Milan Men's Brogue Boot Casual Stylish Ankle Boot SZ 10.5
- Mens Catesby CX01 Tan Leather Chelsea Dealer Boots Cushioned Airsole
- Ralph Lauren Polo Men's Brown Leather Loafer Driving Moc shoes - US 10
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Men Slippers Mojari Indian Handmade Leather Cream Ethnic Flip-Flops US 6-9EVA Anti-Fatigue Ultra Light Weight Indoor Outdoor Slide Sandals for Men & WomenMEN'S NAOT ANDES LEATHER WALNUT BROWN SANDALS 44 11 MEDDr. Scholl's Gordon Men US 10m Brown Slides Sandal Pre Owned 2560
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
NIKO & ALEXANDER GREEK HANDMADE REAL LEATHER SANDALS FOR MEN & WOMEN (NO 12)Lacoste Men's Croco 119 3 CMA Slip On Slide White GreenFrye Mens 13 Gates Grey Leather Casual Rawhide Lace Up Low Top Sneakers shoes
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. AURI MENS CATALYST FASHION SNEAKER NAVY WHITE SIZE 10Born Brown Leather Casual Fashion Oxfords Derby Sneakers shoes Mens Size 11M EUCMephisto Runoff Air Jet 12 US Air Jet System Brown Leather Caoutchouc shoesMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Cole Haan Lunargrand Two Gore Slip On Loafers Mens shoes Leather Chestnut 8.5M
Things to do in Tahoe City
Bass Commuter Series Oxford shoes Men's Tan Leather Waterproof Size 10.5 M 10.5MMen's Fashion Athletic Running Sports Outdoor Hiking shoes SneakersMERRELL Berner Moc Mens 11.5 Espresso Brown Leather Mens Comfort Casual shoesG.H. Bass & Co. Mens Wakeley Leather Slip-on Kiltie Loafer shoes Size 7
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.