Bed & Breakfasts
- Slipper Propedo Halbschuhe Echtleder black Gr. 46
- New Mens Lave Up Athletic shoes Youth Students Casual Fashion Sneakers High Top
- Jordan retro 13 GOT GAME size 11.5 brand new
- Modello Galanto - Handmade Italian Brown Oxfords Dress shoes - Cowhide Smooth Le
- Georgia Giant Men’s Romeo Slip-On Work shoes
- NIB Mens ADIDAS Outdoor Terrex Agravic Trail Running shoes Sneakers 10.5 11 11.5
- Adidas Originals Gazelle Classic Retro Trainers
- NIKE Mens Legend React Running shoes AA1625-400 Navy bluee Size 8.5
- D555 Kingsize Mens Brown Pump Trainers Lace Up shoes With Perforated Trims (VERM
- Mens Sport shoes Air Cushioning Bounce Running Walking Trainer Fashion Sneaker
- Camper Beetle Mens Brown Leather Casual shoes
- Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Beluga 2.0 100% AUTHENTIC
- Sneakers CRIME LONDON 25620 in platinum leather - Women's shoes
- Twisted X Distressed Brown Leather Cowboy Boots Womens Size 7.5 B Style WTHT001
- Brooks Men's's Beast '18 Running shoes
- ☼ELEN☼ Bottines - RAXMAX - Ref 0855
- Kendall + Kylie Caleb Yellow Womens shoes Size 9 M Fashion Sneakers MSRP
- Women Stylish Rivet High Heels Stiletto Ankle Boots Pointed Toe Patent Leather
- SKECHERS goldie - Modern Gal Women's Casual Sneaker blueSH 73763
- American Rag Womens Emilee Almond Toe Knee High Fashion Boots, Taupe, Size 9.5 6
- NWT Mossimo Supply Co. Charcoal Esmerelda Tall Cowboy Boots size 6.5
- New Balance 365v1 Walking shoes - Women's Size 9B, White
- SUSINA Rawlin Wedge rust suede Bootie boots sz 10 M NEW
- NEW Nine West Quinah Leather Dark Grey Ankle Boot Bootie SZ 7.5 Retail
- J5044 New Women's Clarks Ashland Brown Lace Up 8 M
- Keen Venice Sandals Women's Green Nylon Sport - US 7.5 ()
- shoes PER DIABETICI men FISIODUNA URSUS
- GORGEOUS JOHNSTON & MURPHY ARISTOCRAFT USA MADE LOAFERS 9.5 C
- shoes FLORSHEIM men Mocassini brown Scamosciato 51400-30-S
- 271424 MS50 Men's shoes Size 11 M Brown Leather 1850 Series Johnston & Murphy
- BUNDESWEHR PILOTENSTIEFEL + INNENFUTTER NEU BW FLIEGERSTIEFEL PELZSTIEFEL 40-47
- PUMA 36543803 Mens Roma Summer Sneaker- Choose SZ color.
- L.L. Bean Brown Pebbled Leather Lace Up Ankle Chukka Boots Sz 14 EE 244479
- Reef Fanning Zehentrenner Sandalen Flip Badelatschen Badeschuhe grey RF002026GRB
- Mens Lace Up Assorted Comfort High Top Hip-hop Casual Sport shoes Ankle Sz Shop6
- A.P.C. Jodhpur Boots Dark Brown size 40EU 7US
- HOGAN shoes DE HOMBRE OLYMPIA PAN H PERFORADO HXM0520U3801PO1563 whiteO
- HARLEY DAVIDSON shoes Boots BOOTS 95115 (AGM066223)
- Cole Haan Grand Tour Chukka Leather shoes Woodbury Brown Ivory (C29589)
- Adidas Hombre Zapatillas para Correr Essentials Run Años 70 Entrenamiento
- Adidas Originals Stan Smith Vulc Running shoes - Choose SZ color
- Puma Enzo Terrain bluee Men Walking shoes 10
- HOKA ONE ONE VANQUISH 3 blueE TOPAZ blueEPRINT RUNNING SHOES SZ mens 7.5
- ADIDAS ENERY CLOUD 2 NAVY blueE TRAINERS EU46. 2 3 BNWT
- VOILE whiteHE herren schuhe grey suede bluee denim tech fabric Liam Dash sneaker
- AIR MAX 1 ESSENTIAL Size 40 (6US)
- J Crew Womens Tan Suede Leather Embroidered Faux Fur Tall Boots 9
- shoes REBECCA VAN DIK women Stivali BEIGE Pelle naturale TFAB12.TA_01.01
- Skechers D'lites Interlude Grey Mint Womens Trainers shoes
- Adidas shoes for women Solid Navy SuperStar
- Harley Davidson Boots Ladies Size 7.5
- shoes EASY PEASY women Sneakers Trendy BIANCO yellow Pelle naturale 101STARBG
- Yeezy boost 350 v2 sesame, static, sesame
- NEW NIKE SB DUNK HIGH 1 PIECE PREMIUM purplec Ice Deep 318998-581 SZ 13 - BLAZER
- shoes K-ENT men Clark VINO Scamosciato FULHAM-SERRAJE-VNU
- MENS PADDERS RIPTAPE EXTRA WIDE FIT SLIPPERS
- Highlander SCURO Kiwi lucido da shoes PARATA BRILLANTE Prestige Premium
- New Teva M Original Universal Hiking Sport Sandal 1004006 Mens 14 Eagle bluee
- Men's Eddie Bauer Hank Grey 3 Strap River Leather Sandals Size 12 M - NWT
- Sanuk Brumeister Primo Mens Footwear Sandals - Brown All Sizes
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Cole Haan Air Men's Penny Loafers Slip On Wine Leather Size 10.5 M US shoesEndicott & Johnson; THE BROOKLINE SHOE NEW Mens shoes Size 9Sears Men's Size 13D Classic Brown Leather Wingtip Brogue Oxford shoes E24Pointy Toe Patent Leather Mens Dress shoes Formal Lace Up Chelsea Business HOT
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
KAMIK Green Waterproof Rubber Rain Snow Insulated Winter Boots Men's Sz 8NEW Natural World Men's Safari Leather Chukka Boots Size US 6.0 M ()Cole Haan Quincy Sport Beige Leather shoes Men's Size 11 - C13819
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Florsheim Men's Size 11 Comfortech w OrtholiteBrown Leather Weave Loafers NEWWOW LE CHATEAU Mens BROWN LEATHER shoes Size 11 MedBen Sherman NEW Men's Size 11 M Milton Mocassin House SlippersMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Crocs Distressed Kaleb Foam Insole Canvas Slip on shoes Grey Loafers Men's Sz 12
Things to do in Tahoe City
Zig Zag Wino shoes-NEW-Faux Leather Tan Sole Lace UpMerrell Vibram Women Sport shoes Comfort Size 7.5 Alamunim Good ConditionSPERRY Top Sider Men's 10 M Brown Leather Diagonal Weave Boat LoafersMen's Clarks 75051 Size 9M Oxfords shoes Brown Leather Casual Laced Walking
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||11||Modified Item:||No|
|Style:||Casual Slides Sandals||Upper Material:||Leather|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Material:||Genuine Leather|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.