Bed & Breakfasts
- Bruno Magli Size 13 M COLIN Bordeaux Leather Slip On Loafers New Mens shoes
- Hugo Boss men's Cuba Chelsea boots size 11UK(45EU)
- Mens Rivets Metal Pointed Toe Ankle Boot Leisure shoes Party Formal British 2019
- Adidas A3 Twinstrike Men's Athletic Running Training shoes BA7234 Size 8.5
- K-Swiss Arvee 1.5 Zapatillas Deporte Ocio de Mole Cubano 02453-276
- Base London HUSTLE Mens Classic Casual Lace Up Leather Sports Trainers White
- Boys Breathable Flats Lace Up Casual Sport shoes Fit Collegiate Runing shoes 19
- Puma Suede Big Sean melon - melon Männer, orange, 366251 02
- New Balance M998RR from japan (5728
- Adidas PW Solar HU NMD Human Race - Size 11 1 2
- NIKE WOMENS AIR MAX 90 ESSENTIAL WOLF GREY RUNNING TRAINERS SHOES GYM
- Rag and Bone harrow booties in port bordeaux size 37.5 US 7
- FRANCO SARTO HARLIN CREAM FAUX FUR TRIM LACE UP ANKLE WINTER BOOTS SIZE 7
- Women Athletic shoes Casual Lace Up Real Leather Zipper Fashion Comfort Wedge Sz
- Stiefel Frau biker Stiefeletten Stachel Motorradfahrer Königin Helena QH17024
- shoes CAFéblack women Sneakers Trendy black Tessuto JDE931010
- Heart Soul Size 8 M Iona2 Ice Suede Sneaker Wedges New Womens shoes
- 05AP--749985 051 NEW WOMENS NIKE ORIVE PRINT TRAINING RUNNING SHOES
- FOR U DESIGNS Womens Ladies Shape Up Toning Fitness Trainers High Platform shoes
- Saucony Hurricane Iso 2 Reflex Running shoes-Women's size 8.5 Grey
- Riding Womens Snakeskin Knee High Boots Pull On Low Heel Cowboy shoes Leather
- Keen Whisper Shitake Malacite Sport Sandal Women's sizes 6-10 NEW
- Stuart Weitzman NWOT 8 1 2 M snakeskin & brown leather ballet flats no box
- TOD'S MOCASSINI men IN PELLE NUOVO ORIGINALE brown 7DD
- BS619 ZENITH shoes bluee shiny leather men elegant lace-up autumn-winter l
- Florsheim Lexington Wingtip Oxfords Classic Lace up 17066-221 Size 12 EEE
- Goodyear Mens Clutch Racer Sneaker – High-Top Sneakers, PU Leather & Mesh Lini
- Propet, Mens Saddle Brown Leather Dress Slip On....Size 13 EEE
- Mens BORN Oxfords LINDEN Chestnut Brown Leather M9355 Mens Size 10.5M
- Allen Edmonds Men's shoes Dellwood Leather Lace Up Oxfords Brown Split Toe 12 D
- SeaVees Men's Hawthorne RIV Fashion Sneaker, Dusty Olive, 7.5 M US
- Borelli Men's Cap Toe shoes Dress Comfort Oxfords Brown Leather ITALIAN MADE-9.5
- Mezlan 4222-S Mens Cohen Slip-On LoaferUK - Choose SZ color.
- New Men Bed Stu Faro Chelsea Brown Leather Yeezy Casual Zip SlipOn Boot 10
- Lorens Alek Woven Leather Derby, Men's Dress Casual Oxford shoes, 9US 42EU
- Merrell Men's Moab 2Vent Mid Hiking Boot 100% Suede Leather And Mesh Vibram Sole
- ASICS GEL LYTE III 3 WHITE CREAM H7L3L 0100 SZ 8.5
- SALE NIKE TENNIS CLASSIC ULTRA FLYKNIT WOMENS WMNS MULTICOLOR 833860 100
- Ksubi shoes 865690 Brown 38
- Reebok Men'S Crossfit Nano 8.0 Flexweave Sneaker
- Adidas BB5472 Mens Pink White Size 10 Gazelle Brand New in Box
- New Skechers- GOwalk Max Effort Athletic Air Mesh Lace Up shoes Nvy Gry 8.5 M
- [asics] GEL-BND bluee White Men's Chunky Style shoes 1021A145.101
- Men 10Us Wmns Air Max 1 Prm Atmos 28
- Sperry Top-Sider Men gold Cup ASV 2-Eye Boat shoes
- Gran Lider Premium Leather Western Boots Size 22 to 25 US Women Size 6 to 9
- La Redoute Collections Womens Openwork Faux Suede Boots 350140550
- Donald J Pliner Bruncie Women’s Ankle Boots US 7.5M Brown
- Roxy Women's Paso Ankle Bootie - Choose SZ color
- WOMEN VANS AUTHENTIC LO PRO american flag print Free Shipping size 8
- Tsubo Women’s Ayumu Hi Top Maroon women’s 9
- Sexy Full Lace Up Knee High Platform Stiletto High Heels Boots shoes Adult Women
- Giuseppe Zanotti Ella Beige Jewel Stone Mules Sandals 1017 Size 36
- 8 Brown Beaded Flats Handmade Leather Bollywood Indian Khussa Belly Dance shoes
- Olukai 20327 1048 'Eheu Clay Dark Java Women's Sandals
- Clarks Cloudsteppers Sillian Holly Brown Flat Women's shoes Size 7.5 W NEW
- Zota Unique Men's G6850-8 Navy Moc Toe shoes
- Stacy Adams Mens LINDELL WINGTIP OXFORD Chestnut Formal Casual shoes 25170-205
- New CROCODILE ALLIGATOR OSTRICH PRINT LEATHER CASUAL SHOE 100% leather
- Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Left Lace Up Oxford, Cognac, Size 11M
- Clarks Grandin Plain Leather Lace Up shoes
- shoes for Crews Men's Voyager Steel Toe Slip Resistant Leather Work Boots
- Men shoes Traditional Cream Sherwani Jutties Loafers Flats Khussa Mojari US 8
- L.B. Evans Morgan Slippers - Tan - Mens
- Original Mercedes-Benz Flip Flops X-Class black B66955183
- Miko Lotti BM7158 Men's Slip-On Loafers
- Steve Madden Glenmore Slip On Men's Horsebit Driving Loafers Size 9.5 Brown
- Florsheim Mens Castellano Saddle Tan Oxford Dress shoes Size 7.5
- Miko Lotti G01105 Men's Lace-Up Oxford shoes
- NEW MENS LIGHTWEIGHT STEEL TOE CAP SAFETY WORK TRAINERS SHOES BOOTS GENTS SIZE12
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
OluKai Nohea Mesh Casual Slip On shoes - Men's Size 13 - Navy RedMen Round Toe Flat shoes Woven Casual Slip On Fashion Korean Breathable LoaferMens Winter Leisure High Top Youth School Casual Lace Up Ankle Boots Sneaker SzMen's Fashion Leather shoes Pointed Toe Business Casual Dress Wedding Oxfords
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Driving Mocs shoes Loafer Men's Horse Bit Crocodile Pattern Moccasins Sz 11L.L Bean Men's Brown Leather Lace Up shoes Men's Size 14DFrye Mens bluee Oxford Suede shoes Size 9D
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. DREAM PAIRS Men's 171114-M Navy bluee Lightweight Breathable Fashion Sneakers 9Alfani Men's Kendric Textured Drivers, Size 10Merrell - Mens Brown Suede Leather Loafers Slip On shoes - Size US 7More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Height Increasing Insoles Add Height shoes Lifts Grow Two Inches
Things to do in Tahoe City
Alfani SAWYER Brown MEN SZ 9M Loafers & Slip Ons DARK TAN PENNY shoes D12Johnston & Murphy Mens Brun Domani Penny Moc Toe Loafer Sz 11.5 N Made In .SANDRO MOSCOLONI Vineyard Men's Oxfords Split Apron Toe Brown Leather Sz 11Johnston & Murphy - Burgundy Leather Tassel Dress Loafers - 24-8609 - Size 11
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.