- Cole Haan Grand Evolution Wingtip Oxford Suede Pumice Stone C26311 9 W Wide
- Dr. Scholl's shoes Men's Fin Slide Sandal, Brown Suede 13 M US
- Allen Edmonds Wilbert Brown Leather Split-Toe bluecher Derby shoes Size 10 D
- Skechers Men's Wascana Industrial Boot
- MOCASSINS HOMME CUIR T42,5 STÉPHANE GONTARD
- Johnston & Murphy mens shoes size 10M brown loafers
- Fashion Mens Winter High Top Ankle Boots Laceup Combat Boots Autumn Casual shoes
- 2017 Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0 Clear Grey Size 13. BB6059 Yeezy NMD PK
- CHURCH DERBY – BROWN BEIGE SUEDE – – BATH - EXCELLENT CONDITION
- VTG Justin Snakeskin Cowboy Boots Mens 5.5 Beige Leather Western USA
- Clarks V&A Stanhope hi ORTHOLITE Double monk Strap STYLISH BOOT Men UK-8 G 42 M
- Men’s Lugz Gravel Hi Boot Oxblood Size 6.5 NMJIE-M494
- NEW Puma Smash CV 357583-04 Men''s shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE
- NEW Men's Water Resistant Hiking Walking Sport shoes Trainers Lace Up Athletic
- ADIDAS TUBULAR PRIMEKNIT PK GREY BRAND NEW BB2380 UK8.5 US9 BNWT
- ADIDAS Men's 10.5 (44-2 3) Concue en France White bluee Basketball Sneakers
- NIKE Blazer High Mens Basketball shoes
- Salomon Men's Crossamphibian Swift M Athletic Sandal - Choose SZ color
- Hot Women's Suede Leather Western Cowboy High Top Ankle Boots Formal shoes
- LifeStride Women's Xripley-wc Riding Boot, Dark Grey, 6 W US
- JOHN RICHMOND HERRENSCHUHE HERREN LEDER SCHUHE SNEAKERS NEU white D6B
- New Balance CM878RSC NBPD9S409W Unisex Heritage Running shoes Sneakers
- Womens Leather Pointy Toe Over knee Thigh Boots Stilettos Pull On Stretchy shoes
- New Boxed Hunter Oringinal Refined Chelsea Boots Size UK4 EU37.dark Olive navy
- Strentch Warm Lining Over Knee High Boots Slim Leg Ladies Women Plus Size shoes
- Merrell Jungle Moc (Women's) Gunsmoke Size 7
- Tamaris animal leopard print platform red soled high heel ankle boots . NEW
- 2018 Womens Wedge Heel Mesh Athletic Boots Sneakers High Top Sneakers White Size
- Mens Pull On Suede Pointy Toe Oxfords Flat Loafer Formal Dress shoes Breathable
- NEW Eastland Men's Yarmouth Slip-on Casual shoes - Tan - Size 8.5
- 82389 Stivaletti Carrera Jeans NEBRASKA_CAM721025 men grey 82389
- British mens Loafers Flats shoes Slip On Suede breathable Driving moccasin New Y
- Sanuk SMS2117 Men's Fraid Not Flip Flops, Olive
- New men Lace Up Oxfords Mens Dress Tuxedo Formal shoes Cap Toe Patent Leather Sz
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Deer Stags Men's King Slip-OnPETER MILLAR Seaside Washed Canvas Boat shoes Atl bluee Men's 9.5MNEW Chung Shi Men's Light Brown Leather Brogue Wing Tip Medallion Toe Oxfords 8Johnson and Murphy Loafers shoes Tassel Kiltie Brown Men's Size 10
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Reef Draftsmen Toe post Mens Sandal Bath Slippers Bronze Brown RF002611BZBMen's Spring Autumn Lace Up Pointy Toe Teenage Comfort Fashion Dress Party shoesRetro British Mens Brogues Lace Up Wingtip Formal OXford Casual Busineess shoes
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. PREGUNTA PIA51584 shoes de hombre inglesas oxford mocasines cuero brownMens Outdoor Desert Lace-up Formal shoes Climbing Round Toe Hiking Low-top shoesMen's faux suede high top Lace Up cotton lined casual snow Ankle BootsMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Florsheim Mens shoes Brown Size 10 EEE Tassel Loafers Kiltie 30122 Wide
Things to do in Tahoe City
shoes PANTONE women Ciabatte yellow P00009-199-33Johnston & Murphy Mens Casual Brown Leather Loafers Size 10 MMens Padders Dual Fit H K Slippers - PhillipKeen Newport Mens Tan Strappy Washable Trail Sandals Size 9 Excellent Condition
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Fastening:||Slip On|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||7.5-8 M US||Brand:|
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.