Bed & Breakfasts
- Spenco Kholo Plus Men's Orthotic Slide San Carbon Pewter - 11 Medium
- Cole Haan Brown Leather Oxford Dress shoes Mens Size 11
- JOSEF SEIBAL MAN'S SHOES....SIXE 42
- Men's Wing Tip Formal shoes Slip On Oxfords Loafers Brogue Tassel Carved shoes
- PUMA Mens Trinomic Xt2 Sneakers
- Wild West Men's Square Toe Teju Lizard Cowboy Western Boots w Belt
- Adidas Yung 1 Nuvola Bianco Cloud Ftwr men shoes da Ginnastica Tutte le Misure
- TAS - CENTURION SIZES HD CAMOUGLAGE WATERPROOF BREATHABLE BOOTS
- SAM WALKER COVENT GARDEN BROWN SUEDE CHUKKA LACE UP BOOTS UK SIZE 8
- Pharrell Human Race Yellow Size 10. Perfect, NEW UNOPENED In Box
- Skechers 65771 Men's Relaxed Fit Segment-Rapton Boot
- Adidas Originals ZX700 Special Edition Very rare UK8 US8,5
- K-SWISS AERO TRAINER SDE RED GUM MENS - SIZE 12 - BUY IT NOW -
- Asics Gel kayano Trainer knit
- NIKE WOMEN'S METCON 4 TRAINING SHOES COLOR GUNSMOKE WHITE-M SIZE 6.5 NEW
- Adidas Y-3 Pure Boost size 12.5
- Size 12.0 BAIT x Diadora S8000 Dreamworks Kung Fu Panda COPA
- Air jordan flu game OG size 9
- Superga blue 2750 Plus Cotu 611
- Steve Madden Ranaldo Grey Suede Riding Boot 7.5W New
- Jambu Women's Rimini Ankle Boot, Plum, 8 M US
- Womens Vineyard Vines Rain Boots bluee Pink Whales Women's 6 Unworn New
- Stylish Womens Clear Transparent Open Toe Sandal Boots High Heel Zip Party shoes
- Saucony Bullet Original S1943-171 Women's Running shoes Size 7 M (B) Grey
- Justin snakeskin python boots 5.5 B women
- ZARA PATENT ANKLE BOOTIES WITH ZIP BURGUNDY 36
- Merrell Primo Breeze 2 Tan Mesh Casual Trail Hiking Loafer Women's size 7
- Women's Ankle Boots Lace Up Pointy Toe Vintage Stylish High Heels High Top shoes
- New Women's Clarks Cynthia Avant Peep Toe Pumps Nude 28W
- Santoni Brown Suede Driving Loafers shoes Size 7 US 6.5 UK
- Twisted X Outdoor shoes Men Athleisure Leather WP 13 M Taupe MWAW001
- Skechers Men's Go Walk Cool-54650 Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- J6504 New Men's Hush Puppies TS Field Sprint Navy Leather Lace Up 9.5 M
- Sperry Top-Sider Men's A O 2-Eye color Wash bluee Boat shoes
- CLARKS 1825 BROWN GENUINE LEATHER CASUAL OXFORDS MEN'S SHOES SIZE US 11
- Acorn Mens Modern Artisan Casual Camp Moc Boat shoes-Size 8.5 M
- Vtg NOS Freeman Brown Cruisers Oxfords shoes Mens 11 USA Leather Never Worn Box
- Men Luxury Brand Leather Casual Driving Oxfords shoes Loafers Italian shoes
- British Men's Patent Leather Pointy Toe Floral Print Lace Up Dress Casual shoes
- BJ175 Hot Men Suede Leather shoes Casual Formal Dress Slip On Pointed Loafer
- AJ454 TOTAL LOOKERS shoes dark brown suede men desert boots
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Men Flip Flops Slip On Slipper Flats Leisure Beach Mules Summer shoes Solid NewMen's Beach Collection Flip Flops - SurfMens Interlaced Weaved Leather Upper Smart shoes Sandals Evening Closed Toe BrownBORN WAVZ Men's Navy Suede Oxford Boat shoes H14836 Sz 8 1 2
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Pro-Keds Court KIng Leather Cap Toe Sneakers Navy bluee Mens 7MClarks Suede Moccasins Loafers Slippers Comfort shoes Men's Size 7.5 M83688 shoes stringate Duca di Morrone BRADFORD men brown 83688
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Johnston Murphy Men's Signature Series Brown Leather Sheepskin Oxfords 10 1 2 MMen's Dress shoes Florsheim Imperial Comfortech Tassel Slip-On Loafer 9 D BROWNJustin Brown Leather Roper Cowboy Boots Western Mens Size 9 EE Style 3802 USAMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Men's Business Casual Leather shoes Warm Fur Lined Crocodile pattern Boot 10
Things to do in Tahoe City
Allen Edmonds Chester Brown Leather Wingtip Oxford shoes USA 14 AAFashion Men's Breathable Lace Up Flats Low Cut Athletic Sneaker Casual shoes Men's Pointed Toe Formal Lace Up Dress Lace Up Floral Printed shoes weddingFujin Brand 2019 Leather Casual Fashion Spring Summer Autumn Wedge shoes For
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.