Bed & Breakfasts
- Spenco Kholo Plus Men's Orthotic Slide San Carbon Pewter - 11 Medium
- Cole Haan Brown Leather Oxford Dress shoes Mens Size 11
- JOSEF SEIBAL MAN'S SHOES....SIXE 42
- Men's Wing Tip Formal shoes Slip On Oxfords Loafers Brogue Tassel Carved shoes
- PUMA Mens Trinomic Xt2 Sneakers
- Wild West Men's Square Toe Teju Lizard Cowboy Western Boots w Belt
- Adidas Yung 1 Nuvola Bianco Cloud Ftwr men shoes da Ginnastica Tutte le Misure
- TAS - CENTURION SIZES HD CAMOUGLAGE WATERPROOF BREATHABLE BOOTS
- Ariat Mens ATS Boots 11D Brown Style 10002304(35760)leather Work Cowboy Western
- 253080 MSBT50 Men's shoes Size 9 M Brown Leather Lace Boots Johnston & Murphy
- Men’s Air Jordan Retro 3 Basketball Athletic shoes Size 11.5M Multi-color
- Plus Size Men's Fashion Low Top Lace Up Flyknit Running Athletic Sports shoes
- New Balance 623 Cross Training shoes Men Size 12 Athletic shoes MX623LT3
- Adidas Tubular UK7 Mens Womens Red Nova Trainers Sneakers
- Superga Women's 2287 Nappa Lea Trainers
- Adidas Adizero Crazy Light G66516 red
- Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Zebra Adidas shoes - Sz 9.5, Guaranteed 100% Authentic
- Air Jordan Fear 3 Sz.11
- Brown Leather Suede Selena Knee Boot Size 4 Linea Comfort
- Fashion Women's Pointy Toe Sexy Stilettos High Heel Leather Ankle Knight Boots
- Boots ( Cod. St1900) Used N.39 Ladies Brown Leather Cowboy Country Cowboy Bikers
- KAPORAL Katala Wedge Heel Trainers In Burgundy - Size
- So Me Alex Denim Leopard Pointy Toe High Heel OTK Thigh Boot 6.5-11
- BR08 KEYS schuhe blue wildleder synthetisches leder damen sneakers klettverschl
- New LIFESTRIDE Vintage Leather-Suede Riding Dress Boots 7
- M&S Collection Ladies Size 7.5 Standard Fit Grey Faux Patent Zip Ankle Boots
- Skechers Shape-ups Walking Toning Sneakers White Womens 7.5 Lace up Tennis shoes
- Botas de women para invierno
- Jambu Sycamore Boots - Women's Size 9 M - Neutral
- Stuart Weitzman Sz 9 B gold Glitter Fabric Rhinestone Detail Ankle Strap Heels
- HOGAN SLIP ON men IN CAMOSCIO SNEAKERS NUOVE ORIGINALI H358 blue 92F
- Allen Edmonds Strand Shell Burgundy Cordovan Lace Up Wing Tip Dress shoes 12 D
- BOTTICELLI Venetian Suede Loafers Size 11M
- Donald J Pliner ERICIO-81 Mens Ericio Oxford Boot- Choose SZ color.
- Mens Punk Pointy Toe Slip On Rivet Metal Formal Dress Real Leather shoes Plus sz
- Steve Madden Gander Loafer Dark Tan Leather Slip On Mens shoes NIB Choose Sz
- Acorn Mens Modern Artisan Casual Camp Moc Boat shoes-Size 8.5 M
- Vtg NOS Freeman Brown Cruisers Oxfords shoes Mens 11 USA Leather Never Worn Box
- Men Luxury Brand Leather Casual Driving Oxfords shoes Loafers Italian shoes
- British Men's Patent Leather Pointy Toe Floral Print Lace Up Dress Casual shoes
- BJ175 Hot Men Suede Leather shoes Casual Formal Dress Slip On Pointed Loafer
- AJ454 TOTAL LOOKERS shoes dark brown suede men desert boots
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Men Flip Flops Slip On Slipper Flats Leisure Beach Mules Summer shoes Solid NewMen's Beach Collection Flip Flops - SurfMens Interlaced Weaved Leather Upper Smart shoes Sandals Evening Closed Toe BrownBORN WAVZ Men's Navy Suede Oxford Boat shoes H14836 Sz 8 1 2
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Pro-Keds Court KIng Leather Cap Toe Sneakers Navy bluee Mens 7MClarks Suede Moccasins Loafers Slippers Comfort shoes Men's Size 7.5 M83688 shoes stringate Duca di Morrone BRADFORD men brown 83688
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Johnston Murphy Men's Signature Series Brown Leather Sheepskin Oxfords 10 1 2 MMen's Dress shoes Florsheim Imperial Comfortech Tassel Slip-On Loafer 9 D BROWNJustin Brown Leather Roper Cowboy Boots Western Mens Size 9 EE Style 3802 USAMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Men's Business Casual Leather shoes Warm Fur Lined Crocodile pattern Boot 10
Things to do in Tahoe City
Allen Edmonds Chester Brown Leather Wingtip Oxford shoes USA 14 AAFashion Men's Breathable Lace Up Flats Low Cut Athletic Sneaker Casual shoes Men's Pointed Toe Formal Lace Up Dress Lace Up Floral Printed shoes weddingFujin Brand 2019 Leather Casual Fashion Spring Summer Autumn Wedge shoes For
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.