Bed & Breakfasts
- STACY ADAMS Men's Rodrigo Cap-Toe Lace-up Oxford - Choose SZ color
- DR DOC MARTENS 8312 OXFORDS SHOES MENS 4 Cost New 104.99
- Brown Brogue shoes Base London Leather Coniston 5 Eye Mens Formal Lined Lace Ups
- Men's High Top lace up Combat Military Ankle Boot Army shoes outdoor
- Bragano by Cole Haan Brown Tassle Loafers Dress shoes 12M Made In Nice
- NEW 2018 SANTONI SHOES 100% LEATHER SIZE 8.5 US 41.5 SANW6
- Men 8.5Us Kylie 5 Just Do It
- CMP CAMPAGNOLO APRÈS SKI BOOTS MAN CMP NIETOS blue-45
- Ariat Men's Fuse Western shoes - Choose SZ color
- PUMA Blaze of Glory Mens Forest Night Sneakers
- Brand New Altra Provision 3.0 Men Charcoal bluee rinning shoes 100% Authentic
- ADIDAS ALTARUN K CQ0037 ROYAL-4½
- Jordan Ultra Fly 2 Low Men's Basketball shoes sz 12
- Saucony Shadow Original Red Burgundy White Mens Running shoes S2108-586 sz 11.5
- Stella McCartney x Addidas Cicinnurus Ballet Dancing Running Sneakers Size 7
- shoes D.A.T.E. Man blue Fabric,Natural leather M261-HL-AR-blue
- Air Jordan 13 Low Quai 54 Q54 Jordan 5 Quai Doernbecher Bin Premio
- Mens 2010 Jordan 9 Original Sz 10
- Fashion Women Chunky Kitten Heels Ankle Floral Zip Suede Casual Comfort shoes
- Minnetonka Blaire - Dusty Brown Suede Side Fringe Espadrille Platform Wedge Sand
- Life Stride Adriana Women's Boot
- Skechers Bobs Bobs Squad-32521 Women's Sneaker
- New Balance Fuel Core Coast women shoes da Corsa Palestra Fitness Ginnastica
- Merrell Women's US 9M Vibram Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Bungee Cord J06058
- JOHN LEWIS JFW BROWN LEATHER MID HEIGHT PULL ON BOOTS (1706)
- Saucony Cohesion 11 Women's 7 - White
- International Dance shoes Womens 6 1 2 6.5 Metallic Bronze Heels Latin Ballroom
- Forever Link jalen TAUPE Over Knee High Drawstring Tie Lace Up Chunky Boots
- Made in Italia Platform Pumps dark brown Suede shoes Size 35 us 4.5 new
- Caterpillar CAT Women's Display Model Westwood Sandal Estate bluee Leather 11 M
- Adidas Zx 8000 Boost Mens
- Brandneu Sebago Triton Bootsschuhe brown Geölt Hellbrown B81003 -
- Donald J Pliner Mens Emeri Brogue Oxford Brown Expresso Dress shoes Size 10 M
- Men's Summer Loafers Sandals Roman Leather Hollow Casual Flat Beach shoes New SZ
- Fashion Men's genuine Leather candy color slip on loafer casual driving shoes
- NEW POLO RALPH LAUREN size 10.5 canvas fabric boat shoes red men's mens NWT
- FlipFlop Originals Men - The original flip-flops - Deep Night
- Flossy Orla Espadrilles Mens Summer Riviera Slip On Canvas Pumps Plimsoles shoes
- England shoes Salon Leather Loafer. Korean made luxury shoe. Size 11
- LL BEAN Mens 11M Brown Suede Walking Hiking shoes
- Mens Winter Snow Boots Winter Water Resistant Full Fur Slip On Ankle Warm Boots
- CROCS Unisex Sandals Clog Ultra LightWeight Water Friendly No Marking LiteRide
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Mens outdoor hiking Walking breathable Casual slip on Loafer Leather SneakersSperry Top Sider Tan Leather Casual Boat shoes 2 Eye Loafers 0197640 Men's 11 MNew Men's Skechers 53780 ON THE GO GLIDE - RESPONSE Navy Slip On 12NStacy Adams Men’s Square Toe Oxford shoes Brown Leather EUC Size 9 ½ M
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
ALLEN EDMONDS Sz 10.5 D Wilbert USA Men's Brown Leather Oxford Split ToeFashion Mens British pointy toe lace up low top casual Dress formal shoesMens Work Boot Steel Toe Outdoor Heavy Duty Hiking Boot Size 9 Light Brown - New
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Itasca Ultra Thinsulate Leather Waterproof Insulated Snow Boots men's 11 brownUS Men Indestructible Safety shoes Steel Toe Boot Bulletproof Ultra X PredectionMens Strappy Roman Sandals Slippers Slip On Leather Fisherman Summer shoes NewMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.94014 Stivaletti Carrera Jeans CAM821200 men grey 94014
Things to do in Tahoe City
Mens High Top Retro Military Ankle Boots Lace Up Motocycle Combat Punk shoesHavaianas Urban Series Push-Toe Sandals Bath Slippers 4134991 Brazil BasicMENS BROWN LUCINI LEATHER SMART FORMAL WEDDING SLIP ON SHOES,LOW HEEL 6-11 3345206-187 Johnston & Murphy Men's Bartlett Cap Toe Oxfords, Mens, sz 11 w
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.