Bed & Breakfasts
- 2018 Occident Winter New PU Leather Snow Boots Womens Casual Round Toe Boots sz
- Sz 35-43 Womens Pull On Low Heels Over Knee Boots Casual shoes Knight Casual V34
- Demonia Women's Platform Vegan Ankle Boots Assault Cramp Dynamite Grip and more
- HOGAN MEN'S SHOES SUEDE TRAINERS SNEAKERS NEW OLYMPIA X blueE 84C
- Allen Edmonds Cavanaugh Leather Loafers 10 D Retail
- Sebago Men's Kinsley Two Eye Boat shoes
- REDUCED Sperry Authentic Original 2-Eye Boat shoes Navy
- Skechers Status 2.0 Mosent Mens Footwear Slip Ons - Khaki All Sizes
- ANTICA CALZOLERIA CAMPANA MONK STRAP ART.9509 CUOIO
- Fashion Mens Mesh Breathable Lace Up Casual Running shoes Comfy Sneakers NEW
- Rubber rain boots men light low slip fishing boots short rubber rainboots man bo
- Dr. Martens Mens 11306 Brown Leather Lace-Up Oxfords Casual shoes Size 11
- Ankle boots Tod's Men - Suede (XXM39A00D80HSE)
- Donald J Pliner Mens Darrin3-K King Fabric Loafer shoes
- BWGH x Puma R698 blueefield US 11 44,5 Ronnie Fieg
- Men's Vintage Leather Boots Work Hunting Hiking 1960
- Saucony Mens Bodega Shadow 5000 Teal Grey 70045-2 Size 11 Tan bluee
- Puma - Clyde Edition - Men's Athletic shoes. Burgundy with gold Emblem. Size 10
- Reebok Men's Twistform Blaze 3.0 Mtm Running shoes
- NIKE SB ZOOM EJECTA Suede Trainers Retro - size 8 UK new
- New Balance 519 Mens 9.5 D Leather With Abzorb
- Men's LeBron Zoom Soldier VII Basketball shoes Size 10.5
- La Sportiva Mens Nepal EVO GTX Waterproof Mountaineering Boots US 9.5
- Wilson Unisex Kids’ KAOS Comp Tennis shoes Multicolor (Radiant Red X166)
- Women's Carolina Lite 1420 6 Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boot Brown Leather 8 W
- Winter Flat Lining Fur Furry Womens Mid Calf Snow Boots Platform Casual shoes
- Womens REEBOK CL LTHR SPIRIT Empathy Green Leather Trainers AR3537
- Womens Lace Up Round Toes Wedge Heel Athletic Casual Sports shoes Trainers
- Sneakers Hogan men - Camoscio (HXM2050Y810I9L)
- Ap916 MICHEL BATIC shoes pulidor cuero women botines
- Ladies Weirdfish Sazi Printed Welly Boots - Dusty Teal - Size 4 - BNWT
- HOT Womens Pull on Winter Over Knee High Boot Lace Floral Wedge Heel shoes Satin
- Vogue Women's round toe knight platform high heel lace up comfort mid-calf boots
- Journee Collection Womens Colins Closed Toe Ankle Fashion Boots
- Scene by shoesdazzle Kadija faux-fur cuffed bootie
- Donald J Pliner Women's Knee High Owen Beige Nude Taupe Tall Suede Boots 8
- Clarks Bendables Leather Floral Sandals Slides Size 10 W Sandstone
- DIADORA HERITAGE MEN'S SHOES HIGH TOP TRAINERS SNEAKERS NEW BOOTH H GREEN 92D
- NUKTE bluee Brown Red Leather BROGUE Lace Up Oxfords Casual Dress Men shoes
- 300906 TFT50 Men's shoes Size 10 M Brown Leather Lace Up H.S. Trask
- Mens HX London - Leather Ankle Boots '01700'
- Men Pointy Toe Lace Up Hollow Business Casual SHoe Formal Breathable Hot Bt15
- Dexter Men's Leather Norwegian Walking shoes Size 7 M Vibram Soles
- SPERRY Men's Chukka Peanut Brittle Pebbled Leather Lace-up Boots size 10.5 M
- Men's British High Top Ankle Boots Casual Dress Cuban Heel Zip Faux Suede shoes
- Mens British Style Pointed Toe Low Heels Lace Up Wedding Formal Dress shoes G328
- Men's Oxford British Youth Slip On Casual Flat PU Loafers shoes Round Toe Solid
- Apt. 9 Men's shoe Size 8 brown Slip-On Loafers Square Toe Dress shoes
- Men‘s hiking shoes outdoor sneaker climbing moutain Trekking sneakers big sizes
- STIVALETTI men DIAMOND SHOES shoes SNEAKERS INGLESINE black SCAMOSCIATE CASUAL
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Interceptor Men's Knight Lightweight Utility Boots, Slip Resistant,Portwest Goodyear Welted Non-Safety Leather Boot Work Casual Size 6 - 12 FW18Men's Hot Summer Closed Toe Genuine Leather Sandals Casual Sandal shoes SlipperTamarac Mens Twin Gore Leather Closed Toe Slip On Slippers
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Summer Mens Slippers Beach shoes Sandals Outdoor Closed toe Casual Leather NewMens Slip On British Korean Patent Leather Casual Fashion Pointy Toe shoes Ske15Mens's Slip On loafer Casual shoes leather moccasins driving shoes dress oxford
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. HUSH PUPPIES Jett Ulrich IIV Mens shoes Taupe Oxfords Sneakers Leather Med NEWSperry Top Siders Boat shoes 9.5 Men Red Canvas Lace Mint YGI H8S-41Brass Boot Men's Loafers Penny Brown Stitched Leather Size 13More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Alfani Brown Suede Driving Moc Loafer Slip On Men's 9.5 M
Things to do in Tahoe City
Adidas Samoa 9 Mens shoes Sneaker Sport CasualSperry Top-Sider Seaside Venetian Brown Slip On Moc Loafers. Men’s Sz 13MJohnston & Murphy Signature Series Men's Burgandy Penny Loafers Size 9.5MDan Post 8.5 EW Brown Leather Men's Western Boots
|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“The shoe size is smaller than the standard one, please choose the bigger when you buy them.”|
Black, Red, Blue
|Style:||Work & Safety||Material:||Mesh,Fabric , Rubber|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||6.5-10.5||Features:||Lightweight, Slip Resistant, Steel Toe|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Fastening:||Lace Up|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.