Bed & Breakfasts
- Mens Dr Martens Fisherman 9646 Leather Sandals USL8 USM7
- NICE ZELLI Rust Brown Genuine Crocodile Alligator Loafers shoes Boots Polo
- TOD’S -Green Patina Penny bit Logo Leather“Mocassino Gommini” Loafers- 12.5
- Fin & Feather Men's 11 Wellington
- MCRAE INDUSTRIAL METGUARD COMPOSITE TOE SLIP-ON WORK SHOES MR81704 ALL SIZES
- Puma F116 SF Scuderia Ferrari Unisex Sneaker Sportschuhe black
- Diadora Unisex Sneakers bluee V7000 NYLII
- Onitsuka Tiger Rio Racer D328N size 9.5 Grey Yellow
- Men Hiking Athletic shoes Outdoor Sport Sneakers Summer Casual Hole Sandals Flat
- NIKE AIR MAX 95 ESSENTIAL SIZE 13
- New AIR JORDAN XI 11 RETRO LOW DEREK JETER RE2PECT AV2187 441 SZ 11.5
- Brooks Ghost 11 Mesh Running Training Lace-Up Mens Trainers
- NEW BALANCE SNEAKERS 247 blueE WHITE MS247EN
- Hot Women occident lace up casual spring cow leather british shoes chunk heel sz
- Hush Puppies Proud Ogreenon Womens Boot W US- Choose SZ color.
- MICHEL PERRY (ITALY) Gorgeous Brown Leather Ankle Boots Size Zip Size 40
- Nine West Women's Ingramm Leather Ankle Boot
- Superga 2750 Diamond Mirror Womens pink gold Synthetic Trainers - 6 UK
- Chooka Spring Floral Rainboots Size 10
- NWOB Nine West Women's Boots shoes 5.5 Medium SideKik Chukka Taupe
- Suede Ankle Boots-Trainers,Warm Lining,Zip,Lace Up Ladies Size 6(39)New
- BORN GERTRUDE MULES Brown Leather Ankle Booties shoes Size 6 Style 81296 NEW
- Justin Women's 7.5 B L4814 Cowboy Boots, Tall Pointy Toe, Imp
- Women Floral Pointed Toe Leopard casual nightclub Over Knee High Stretchy Boots
- Dansko Clogs Womens Size 40 EUR Brown Leather shoes - US 9.5 to 10
- Tod's Men's shoes Suede Penny Loafer
- Dr Doc Martens 1461 Pw Leather shoes 3-Loch Boots Cherry Red Smooth 10078602
- Propet Men's Warner Strap White Navy Leather Polyurethane Comfort shoes
- Iron Age Mens Wingtip Lace-Up Cognac Leather Safety Toe Dress shoes Sz.10M New
- New MENS Sole TAN EDIS SUEDE BOOTS CHUKKA
- Diesel men Sandali da Bagno - Sa-Valla, Pantofola, Ciabatte da Spiaggia,
- Men's Giorgio Brutini Snake Skin Loafers Sz 15M shoes 150631 Private Collection
- Leather Brown Roman Gladiator Jesus Sandals Strap Handmade US (5-12) EU(36-46)
- Fashion Mens Low Top Slip On Loafes Board shoes Cotton Canvas Breathable shoes
- Ariat Men's Catalyst VX Defiant 8 GORE-TEX 400G Hiking Boot Bitter Brown
- shoes NIKE men Sneakers grey Tessuto 924453-012
- Cole Haan Men's Bernard Chelsea Boot
- [BB7822] Mens Adidas Marquee Boost
- New Balance Ml373 Mens Grey Suede & Textile Casual Trainers - 7 UK
- Asics H63LQ Gel Lyte III 3 Men's Red bluee Sneaker shoes Men's Size 9 9.5 10 NEW
- NIKE TANJUN 812654 010 WOLF GREY WHITE MEN US SZ 13
- Mens Reebok Classics NPC Straps Burgundy Red Sneakers Adjustable Straps NEW
- Adidas trainers Dekota not Gazelle
- Reebok Daytona DMX MU porcelain light sand pink Männer, grey
- Puma Clyde Court LONDON Disrupt
- Sneakers Guess Women - Polyester (FL5FNLFAL12)
- K-Swiss Women's Court Pro II SP CMF Fashion Sneake - Choose SZ color
- Pleaser DREAM-438 4 Inch Heel Ankle Boot
- Propét Frauen Waverly Geschlossener Zeh Leder Fashion Stiefel black Groesse 6.
- Asics Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Women's Sneakers Lace-Up Loafers shoes 36
- Merrell Jungle Lace Dusty Olive Women’s Walking shoes Nubuc size 9.5
- Sexy Womens Polka Dot Zip Low Heel Ankle Boots Mesh Pattern Casual shoes 2019
- Jessica Simpson Women's EMILYN Heeled Sandal
- PREMIATA herren schuhe dunkelblue wildleder black nylon tech-gewebe sneaker
- Mens Canvas Casual shoes Pumps,Colour Brown,Size (),RT1
- Men's Steel Toe Safety Casual Work slip on Welding Ankle Boots Loafer shoes
- Sanuk Men's Beer Cozy Light Funk Flip-Flop - Choose SZ color
- Fashion Mens Pointy Toe Business Dress Military Ankle Boots Casual Lace Up shoes
- Mens Casual Lace Up Fur Linging Winter Warm Dress Foemal Ankle Boots Snow shoes
- NEW Adolfo Jonathan Men's Woven Driving shoes - Tan - Size 8.5
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Vogue Men's point toe slip on alligator business formal casual party dress shoesPlus size Men Casual Swiming shoes Lace Up Loafers Beach shoes Beathable SneakerNew Men's Loafers slip on leather octopus Driving casual gommino dress shoesshoes TARKUS Derby liscio chamois scamosciate tg.41
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
SUPERDRY Men's Dark Brown Suede Leather Moccasin Style DESERT BOOTS Outdoor Winter Mens Walking Warm fur lined lace up snow ankle bootsMen's Leather shoes Summer Breathable Flats Spring Autumn Dress Oxfords Loafers
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Redfoot HAROLD TAN Mens shoesBostonian Men's Burgundy Leather Tassle Tassel Loafers shoes Size 10 MHAVAIANAS CIABATTA INFRADITO women YOU MET CINZA ACO grey silver 37 38More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Mens Dress shoes Business Dress Leather shoes Flat European Casual Oxfords
Things to do in Tahoe City
NEW Men's Spring Leather Casual Flat shoes Casual Slip On Loafers Oxfords shoesGBX Mens Dart 13566 Casual Slip On Canvas Loafers bluee Size 12 MMens Frye Suede Cap Toe Brown shoes 9DStacy Adams Mens Ormand Leather Snake Slip On Loafers Dress shoes Beige 8.5 10.5
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Flip-Flops||US Shoe Size (Men's):||8|
Does not apply
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.