Bed & Breakfasts
- Munro American Cruise Fabric Loafer bluee Women Sz 11 W 9376
- MTNG Womens 56143 Mid Calf Cowgirl Boot shoes, Taupe, US 8.5-9
- COLE HAAN Loafers 8 B Brown Leather shoes Women's
- Tod ´S Loafers Sz. 40 6 Slip on shoes shoes Dark Brown New Previously
- NIB Cole Haan Bergen Wingtip Chestnut C11684, Size 8.5 ()
- British Mens Leather Pointy Toe Lace Up Flower Formal Dress shoes Casual shoes S
- Igi & Co P16g IGI & CO Mann Ciabatta 57302 00
- MERRELL REALM LACE Espresso leather oxford shoe J42137 REI Co-Op 40 men's 7
- Florsheim Matera II Chukka Boots Leather Mens Dress Lace Up shoes
- Vogue Mens Chunky Heel Business Alligator Casual Lace Up Formal Dress shoes NEW
- Men's APT 9 BREWSTER Cognac Wingtip Oxfords Dress Formal Office Work shoes NEW
- Vtg. JOHNSTON & MURPHY Aristocraft USA Cordovan Long Wingtip shoes-Sz 9.5D
- CAMPANILE SCHUHWERK MANN FRANCESINA LEDER SCHWARTZ - 9439
- TOD'S Tods New sz US 11.5 Designer Mens Leather Oxfords shoes brown
- ADIDAS ORIGINAL I-5923 UK10.5 D96605 BOOST ADV EQT NMD RX R2 ZX TR INIKI ULTRA
- Men's Georgia Boot Diamond Trax Waterproof Brown Work Boots GBOT020
- Fila Cage Men's Red Basketball Sneakers Classic Style shoes 1VB90129
- Adidas Men's Pureboost Ankle-High Mesh Running shoes
- Troadlop Mens Fabric Trailing Running shoes
- Everlast Men's Jefferson Wide Sneaker shoes running gym sport Ventilation foam
- New Men's Acton KNIGHT rubber overshoes w front zipper
- New Balance shoes Sneakers men blue NBML574ESC
- Donald J Pliner Loafers Lore Brown Suede Leather Casual SIZE 12 M
- CHEANEY Handmade in England Burgundy Leather Stitch Detail shoes Mens
- 10.5 New adidas Originals CLIMACOOL 1 SHOES Navy bluee White Mens Running BA8574
- Sperry Men's Top-Sider Original 2-Eye Boat shoes, Brown, Size 10.5 M US
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
HOT SALE New Style Men's street style cool red Liu Ding decorating high shoesClarks BNIB Originals Mens shoes WALLABEE Dark Brown Suede 44.5New Men's Suede Leather Comfort Soft Driving Moccasins Loafers shoes Slip OnDr martens Zebra bredhel Creepers Size 10
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Mens shoes BASE LONDON 6 () elegant brown leather BZ426-BSaucony Men's Zealot ISO Running shoesSWIMS Stride Lace Loafers Was 105 £
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Stacy Adams Men's Chaz Moc Toe Bit Loafer 25042 White Synthetic LoafersMens Unstructured by Clarks Sandals Unwilmore SunStacy Adams Mens BELFAIR MOC TOE PENNY LOAFER Cognac Dress Casual 25165-221More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.CAT CATERPILLAR Fathom P722378 Leather Sneakers Casual Trainers shoes Mens New
Things to do in Tahoe City
Stacy Adams 25119-460 Mens Venice Slip-on Loafer- Choose SZ color.Mens Clarks Smart Lace Up shoes 'General Cap 5'Mens Padders Lace Up Leather Lighweight Smart Formal Brogue shoes OxfordMen Dress shoes Fashion Lace Up Leather British Style Brogue Carved Oxford Retro
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Spain||Material:||Leather|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.