- Adidas Womens CourtSet Leather Trainers Low Lace Up Upper Casual Metallic
- AS98 RALSTON GLADIATOR STYLE LEATHER SANDAL CASTAGNA
- Skechers Women's Endeavor-Atmosphere Fashion Sneaker Chocolate Size 8M
- Mayle Womens Perforated Leather Knee High Boots Brown gold Tone Size 39 9
- Vintage Joan & David handmade in bronze multi-color pumps heels sandles 9B
- Adidas Originals Mens NMD_CS1 Gtx Pk Casual shoes BY9405
- Mens Merrell Encore Rexton Slide AC+ Clog Dark Earth Brown Textile Slip On shoes
- Cole Haan C13432 Mens Pin Leather Weekender Loafer 13US- Choose SZ color.
- NIKE Blazer Low-XT Men's bluee Bumper Toe Sneakers 13 NEW
- Cole Haan Mens Wing Tips Size 9.5
- Steve Madden Men's Lowman Oxford - Choose SZ color
- Alegria 9.5 bluee Suede Loafers Men's
- Non-Slip Mens shoes Chef Clogs Water Oil Safety Hospital Kitchen Comfort STICO U
- Adidas Performance AC8412 Mens Adilette CF+ Logo Slide Sandal- Choose SZ color.
- KING EXOTIC COGNAC SNIP TOE GENUINE SHARK WESTERN COWBOY BOOT 94DR0903 EE
- Amblers Safety FS225 Safety Boot Mens Boots (FS1724)
- Bogs Bozeman Tall-M Mens Snow Boot- Choose SZ color.
- Adidas barricade classic bounce tennis shoe white
- AUTHENTIC ASICS GEL -HAVOC T41AQ 9091
- ADIDAS TUBULAR SHADOW SZ 13 ORIGINALS TECH INK CRYSTAL WHITE KNIT BY3572
- Ubiq X Asics GT Cool Nightshade H43BK 8090 Size 12 Supreme
- Lacoste shoes LACOSTE CARNABY black black mod. CARNABY
- Mens High Top shoes Winter Warm Casual Lace-up Slip BreathableFashion Sneakers
- Asics Gel-Nimbus 19 Lite-Show Womens Medium Width Running shoes T7C8N-9590 NIB
- Arizona Jean Co Dakota Womens Riding Boots (9.5 Medium, Cognac)
- Caressa Sweetpea Women's Leather Open Toe Wedge Boots SZ 8
- Ronnie Fieg Central Park 8.5
- Vans Comme Des Garcons Authentic SZ 11 white
- Mens nike Foams Sz 10
- Platform Non-Slip Chunky Heeled Boots
- 2.75 Brown Pointy Victorian Steampunk Western Witch Granny Goth Calf Boots 6-12
- Isaac Mizrahi Live SOHO Crystal Lace-Up Sneakers Deep Merlot Dark Red Women 5.5
- Mizuno Womens Volleyball shoes - Wave Lightning Z4 Size 9 - bluee
- Winter Women's Fur Furry Trim Wedge Heels Snow Ankle Boots Bowknot Rivets shoes
- Adidas Womens Barricade Classic Bounce White Tennis shoes Size 6 (151218)
- M By Bruno Magli Minni Leather Mule
- Mens Lacoste Giron Leather Sneakers Authentic Men's Lacoste NEW
- Brand New Dunham 8000 Ubal Men's Lace Sneaker
- Adidas Men's Predator Tango 18.4 Indoor Soccer shoes
- Adidas Prime D65394 Basketball Men shoes
- Reebok Work Men's Arion Hiker Height RB4512 Dark Tan
- Cole Haan Wingtip Oxford shoes British Tan Men Size 9.5 M
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Men's Dress Casual Fancy shoes Slip On Loafers Royal bluee gold Metal Tip SmokersMen's Dress shoes Wing Tip Oxford Mustard Ivory 2-Tone Leather STACY ADAMS 25085Allen Edmonds Cap Toe Oxford Leather shoes Size 9 DNatazzi Mens Air Grant Bit Leather shoes Slip-On Driving Moccasin Loafer
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Cole Haan Lenox Hill Mens US 9.5 WIDE Cap Toe Oxford British TanMen's Flora Genuine Leather Lace UP Formal Dress Show Performance England shoesMens Handmade shoes Two Tone Tan Leather & bluee Suede Brogue Formal Casual Boots
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Mens Handmade shoes bluee Oxford Brogue Classic Wingtip Official Formal Wear BootExcellent shoes NEW A X Armani Exchange Men's Top Fashion Sneaker, blueeAllen Edmonds Eastport Boat shoes - Brown - 10E - NIBMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Clarks Men Ripway Path Gtx Waterproof Cushion Plus G
Things to do in Tahoe City
Florsheim Men's Marina Slip On Boat shoes Brown 11391-200Stacy Adams Men's Giordano Wingtip Oxford bluee Multi 25085-460Mens Loake Tan Size 8 LAST 3625 FOLUKAI MENS SHOES NOHEA MESH MUSTANG LIME PEEL SIZE 12
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Size:||9 M US||Brand:|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9 M US|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.