Bed & Breakfasts
- Sun 68 shoes da men Sneaker Running Sportive Ginnastica Comode in Pelle Bianco
- Cole Haan Men's Dawes Grand Cap Toe Oxford
- New In Box Steve Madden Nevadda Taupe Sued 9.5 MENS
- London Brogues Buster men Burgundy Pelle Mocassini
- Dr Martens Mens UK9 USM10 Boots Distressed Brown Leather Nice 11410 7 Eyelet
- FLORSHEIM CORTLAND MENS Mens Dress Oxfords MOC TOE BROWN Size 8.5 EEE MINT
- OLUKAI KAMA HELE Men’s Grey Suede Leather Slip-On shoes US 10 M
- Adidas YEEZY BOOST 700 INERTIA (PADS)
- HERRENSCHUHE BEN.TER FRANZÖSIN WILDLEDER DUNKELbrown US18BT25
- NEW Danner GORE-TEX (GTX) TEMPERED USMC RAT 8 Combat Boots size 8.5 reg
- Adidas Superstar 80S S76411 Originals Trainers shoes Classic Size Selectable
- NIKE Jordan Trunner KO AIR Navy bluee White Size 12 316449 JumpMan New In Box
- Brand New Adidas Originals Tubular X Fashion Knit bluee White Size 10.5M
- K-Swiss Arvee 1.5 Zapatillas Deporte Ocio de Mole Cubano 02453-276
- Base London HUSTLE Mens Classic Casual Lace Up Leather Sports Trainers White
- Boys Breathable Flats Lace Up Casual Sport shoes Fit Collegiate Runing shoes 19
- Puma Suede Big Sean melon - melon Männer, orange, 366251 02
- ASH WOMAN SNEAKER SHOES CASUAL FREE TIME LEATHER CODE SS18-S-122927-001 PEACE
- Vionic Women's Agile Kea Slip-on
- Women's Sofft Somers II Slip On shoes - Multiple colors - GREAT ITEM FREE SHIP
- Adidas Y-3 Raito Racer F97404 US 4.5 - 12
- Adidas Originals Tubular Invader Strap Hi-Top Red October Suede Men's Size 11.5
- Asics Gel CUMULUS 19 Women's T7B8N.9697 Mid Grey Running shoes Size 6
- Navy Leather Ankle Boots ( Justin Reece) Size 39
- INC International Concepts Frauen Delisa2 Geschlossener Zeh Fashion Stiefel Schw
- Cute Womens High Heel Over The Knee Boots shoes Zip Stiletto Lace UP US BDXS0903
- WOMEN'S ADIDAS COSMIC 2 DB1760 RUNNING COURSE A PIED GREY SHOES SIZE 6.5
- Women's Merrell Radius Moss Hiking shoes Size 6.5 US
- 800 Jimmy Choo Snake Print Steel Sloane Slip On shoes size US 13, Made in
- David Eden gold Cognac Alligator Belly Skin Fashion Dress shoes Size 9.5
- Kenetrek Hardscrabble LT Hiker 10.5N KE-420-HK
- Paul Parkman Men's Captoe Oxfords Brown Leather (IDCML)
- Dress shoes men 11 make offer need them gone
- Lucchese Classics Goat Skin Mens Cowboy Boots 10D
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
shoes La Sport Nepal Ages Gore-Tex n-44½Calzado de Hombre Stringata Derby Santoni Otoño Invierno 2019SALE Corral Men's Honey Brown Alligator Square Toe Boots A3083NEUF CHURCH'S shoes Newbridge 6208 semelle en caoutchouc rigida size
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Sutor Mantellassi shoes 6.5 UK 7.5 US Brown basket weave kilted monk strapSutor Mantellassi Dark Brown shoes Size 7.5 (US) 6.5 (EU)DR. MARTENS X BAPE PETRI BOOT SIZE =US 10 100%AUTHENTIC form END England
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. John Varvatos Congreenible Spats Bowery Leather Button Boots SZ US 9.5Kenetrek Mountain Guide 400 Mountain Boot Size 14 Medium Width KE-425-G4Brioni Men's Intrecuato Brown Leather Woven Toe Oxfords shoes US10- UK9 - EU43More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Allen Edmonds Leiden Mens Oxford D US- Choose SZ color.
Things to do in Tahoe City
Zelli Franco Cognac Brown Teju Lizard Loafer shoesViking Unisex Adults Hunter High GTX Hunting Boots Brown (Dark Brown) 13 UK Handmade Luxury Cowboy Unisex Boots (Graham) Embroidered Goodyear Welted
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Industrial & Construction Boots||Manufacturer:||Danner|
Quarry USA 8" 400G-M
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||Multiple Variations||Model:|
Quarry USA 8" 400G-M
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.