Bed & Breakfasts
- EUC Bates 03-D-0321 Men's Sz 6.5R Desert Tan Military Boots GORE-TEX U9
- Minnetonka Dark Brown Leather Driving Moccasin Loafers
- New Teva Mens Sport Sandals Size 14
- GENERIC SURPLUS KHAKI HALF BROGUE SUEDE CANVAS OXFORD SHOES SIZE 8-1 2 MENS NEW
- NEW MONCLER GENIUS 7 Moncler Fragment Suede, Leather And Rubber Boots SIZE 45 IT
- Ariat Men's Sport Outfitter Western Cowboy Boot - Choose SZ color
- Adidas Boost Icon 3 Men's Baseball Cleats
- Bates E06608 Mens Code 6 8 Inch Side Zip Waterproof Boot NIB
- NIke Lupinek Flyknit Low shoes Cargo Khaki Mica Green Men's Size 13 NEW
- Adidas Sobakov Men’s Size 9
- Adidas Originals - ZX FLUX - SCARPA CASUAL - art. B34509-C
- OluKai Kia'l Trainer II 10190-4243 Men's Sneakers Charcoal Red Size 8.5 UNWORN
- PREOWNED Skechers After Burn - Memory Fit Charcoal Grey Mens Sneakers Size 9.5
- NEW ADIDAS MEN'S ORIGINALS CONTINENTAL 80 SHOES ICE MINT COLLEGIATE NAVY GREY
- Adidas Y-3 QASA HIGH Lux Sneakers Fashion Mens Walking shoes BB4734 Yamamoto
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH PREMIUM SAND WOMEN SZ 11 MEN SZ 9.5 [AH7389-021]
- NIKE Men's Kyrie 4 DOTD TV PE 1 Basketball shoes CI0278 800 size 11 New in box
- Circus by Sam Edelman Women's Jenna Fashion Boot
- Rebecca Minkoff Pointed Cutout Boot Size 7.5
- C-8-08 SIZE 8 M&F WESTERN WOMENS LADIES BLAZIN ROXX CHANDRA CHEVRON LEG RAIN BOO
- Stuart Weitzman Oporto Suede High Heel Platform Ankle Booties. Size 8.
- BareTraps Womens Andee Cold Weather Suede Booties Chestnut 8 M
- shoes EMIDI' women Tronchetti black Tessuto 5484ALLUX-NE
- NEW BALANCE 530 encap sz 9 womens
- American Rag Womens Darra Closed Toe Knee High Fashion Boots, Truffle, Size 5.5
- women Office Kaiser da Infilare Stivali Al Polpaccio Nera pelle Stivali
- Merrell Albany Lace Women's Brown(Espresso) Trainers UK Size 4. RRP
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Ralph Lauren Waverly Womens Leather Pumps Trainers Grey Stone 37 RRPAquatalia Brown Mid Calf Suede Boots Size 5PUMA Women's Vikky Platform Ribbon Sneaker - Choose SZ colorSexy Stiletto Over Knee High Boots Tassel Strappy Pointed Toe Fashion Suede New
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Sofft Frauen Safia Leder Fashion Sneaker brown Groesse 9 US 40 EUStyle & Co. Frauen Hayley Geschlossener Zeh Fashion Stiefel black Groesse 7 USNew Balance Womens WW847GY3 Low Top Lace Up Running, White Grey, Size 5.5 gV3J
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Merrell Chameleon Gore-Tex XCR Low Waterproof Hiking shoes Sneakers Womens Sz 5.5Asics Gel Lyte III Size 8.5 shoes 39.5 Metallic pink H6E5K RARE Women's LeatherAntarctica shoes women Stivali grey 94968 BDTMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Sexy Womens Stiletto Heel Pointy Toe Zip Over The Knee Knight Boots Casual shoes
Things to do in Tahoe City
Brooks Women's Launch 3 120206655 6BNew Balance Athletic shoes Women's 9.5 B Medium W750GP3 Purple Grey- Brand NewKeds Women Ace Patent LeatherWomen's Adidas Tubular Shadow BY9741 Grey Size 9.5 with Ortholite Insoles NEW
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Does not apply
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||6 M US||MPN:|
Does not apply
Does not apply
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.